Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rek
anyone got any gossip on british comedians?
Have it on good authority from two different pro comedians on separate occasions that Peter Kay is indeed a prick
Can’t stand any other comedian doing well tries to undermine them.
Famous for un- screwing mic so when next comedians goes up his / her mic falls to bits

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Rek

Have it on good authority from two different pro comedians on separate occasions that Peter Kay is indeed a prick
Can’t stand any other comedian doing well tries to undermine them.
Famous for un- screwing mic so when next comedians goes up his / her mic falls to bits
I thought he was very ill too

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I know someone who went to the same uni as him. Once a prick, always a prick.

But hey, those jokes about garlic bread are SO funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve got a theory re Gordon’s ultra alpha Schtick
He was once arrested in a men’s toilets, he said it was a prank between mates that was misconstrued?
Like finding your old man in bed naked with your naked bf would be probably? That sort of likelihood
Anyways I think he may be over compensating

Prank ?
I don’t think so
Like the rumours about Gordon and Ross Kemp for example?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes but he won’t be reading thisi

I read it for real, he was nicked it may have been taken down now, peeps are allowed to ask stuff to be forgotten
No idea about him and Ross Kemp
Maybe Gordon

Yes but he won’t be reading thisi

I read it for real, he was nicked it may have been taken down now, peeps are allowed to ask stuff to be forgotten
No idea about him and Ross Kemp
Maybe Gordon
I’ve just looked it up, it’s still there. Mirror article he was cautioned for gross indecency in 93 or 94

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hes a bit of a sleaze himself no?
Whatever the turn of events, he's been milking the break-up with Britney to help his career ever since. First with the Cry Me a River video and then mentioning Britney in interviews whenever he's anything to plug regularly for the past 20 years. And he let Janet Jackson take all the flack for the Super Bowl nipple incident when he knew it was in the show too. He's a knob.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Whatever the turn of events, he's been milking the break-up with Britney to help his career ever since. First with the Cry Me a River video and then mentioning Britney in interviews whenever he's anything to plug regularly for the past 20 years. And he let Janet Jackson take all the flack for the Super Bowl nipple incident when he knew it was in the show too. He's a knob.
He's not even good looking. I've never seen the attraction of Justin Timberlake

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Snap ! I find he’s only ever come across as arrogant and boring in interviews too. I tend to judge Famous people by how the come across on Graham Norton show lol , some celebs I’ve not really be fussed about , go on there and have a right laugh and come across normal!

QUOTE="STJ_95, post: 1135866, member: 1065"]
He's not even good looking. I've never seen the attraction of Justin Timberlake
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 14
God she had it all with Justin as well. She looks dead behind her eyes on her Instagram, it’s really sad, I grew up as with her and Justin as couple goals. Was the split over sucking Fred Durst off? Or more?
Never heard the Fred Durst rumours before! Wasn’t he hooking up with Christina Aguilera? Apparently Britney cheated with Wade Robson, her choreographer, hence the Justin split. Pretty sure he wasn’t as innocent as he’s made out either.

Reactions: 5
No celeb goss of my own, but boredom got me stuck down a rabbit hole watching a YouTube vid all about 1Ds Zayn & Harry, saying they were an item until Gigi Hadid came along and Zayn broke Harry’s heart. The vid was pretty compelling, does anyone know if this is true? I’ve always though Harry to be a gentle soul, so sad if it is true.

Reactions: 2
I a totally agree with you. I think he did that to make Britney to look like the bad one and for publicity of course -sell records. I heard he was very manipulative and definitely not the mr nice guy he likes to portray. I kinda feel like Brits not had any real control over her own life and be used by everyone for money or fame / or both. I hope she’s found some peace by not performing shows and doing what she wants to do. X
Yes he’s cheated on Jessica too.
So I previously made a post on this in one of the other celeb gossip threads that said Britney made a song that was an answer back saying she was true to him etc, but dropped it because she just thought better of bringing it back up as time had passed a long time ago. From there I found links to two more songs, one was called Cinderella which was Britney's nickname with Justin. Someone commented that the band called her that because whenever Justin wanted her, she would drop whatever she was doing to come and do what he wanted. I think it was Lance who said it in an interview. Anyways the lyrics of the unreleased songs, that she is said to have had a hand in writing, do suggest someone who is quite controlling and manipulative. He was never a member of 'NSync that I liked, and his behaviour in the split when it became clear she quite obviously had mental health issues was very telling. I'm sure I read he made cracks at her expense. The thing is, I'm sure there would have been signs that she was vulnerable long before that, they were together for a few years and they worked together as kids. I'd be surprised if he never used this to his advantage in the relationship.

He apparently is said to have quite severe OCD, which could result in, or be a sign of a controlling nature. I.E it's not that it has to be organised a certain way because of an urge, but because he wants it that way....and you not doing it that way becomes an issue (so in a way someone manipulative or abusive could use it as a stick to beat with so to speak.) This is purely speculation, and skewed by own past with such a partner, and also having done an MSC in psychology I tend to try and read between lines too much.

Sorry, I wrote an essay haha.

Reactions: 17
Like the rumours about Gordon and Ross Kemp for example?
Don’t want to get sued but there was a thread on Mumsnet years ago about GR. Lots of stories that he liked trans women and it was well known he had had various affairs with them over the years. It’s one of the reasons he’s not on UK TV screens cooking anymore and concentrated on the US instead. The press were told to back off this story and he instead gave them access to the court info about his father in law defrauding him to keep them sweet at Tana was suffering enough

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Don’t want to get sued but there was a thread on Mumsnet years ago about GR. Lots of stories that he liked trans women and it was well known he had had various affairs with them over the years. It’s one of the reasons he’s not on UK TV screens cooking anymore and concentrated on the US instead. The press were told to back off this story and he instead gave them access to the court info about his father in law defrauding him to keep them sweet at Tana was suffering enough
Lol my partner loves Gordon, can’t wait to tell him this nugget of gossip😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought he was very ill too
Allegedly he has, or had, leukaemia. When he cancelled his tour someone on DS claimed that he’d had it in the past and had gone into remission.

I don’t what kind he had but you can live with it for years and many people do.

Reactions: 9
Allegedly he has, or had, leukaemia. When he cancelled his tour someone on DS claimed that he’d had it in the past and had gone into remission.

I don’t what kind he had but you can live with it for years and many people do.
It's depends on the type as you say, I know a couple of people that died from it ..

Reactions: 3
I remember when Britney had that episode and shaved her head, ( and the lead up to it all) it was reported her family begged justin not to release "what goes around comes around" and he released it anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
It's depends on the type as you say, I know a couple of people that died from it ..
There are two different types. One is treated with chemo and goes into remission, sometimes for years and another where the only cure is bone marrow transplant.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.