Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met Amanda Holden once, and for some reason she thought she knew me from somewhere. We are a similar age although I have had a lot less embalming procedures. Anyway, we were at a Manchester hotel, a few years ago, with some friends, and Amanda came waltzing over and said "Hello YOU!" because she obviously thought she couldn't remember my name, not because she had never clapped on eyes on me before. Then she asked how my girls were doing at school, asked me if I wanted to join her and her friends for some soup (never worked out if that was celebrity code for something dodgy :ROFLMAO: ) and then went back to wherever she was sitting. My friends were like o_Oo_Oo_O how do you know her???? Me: I don't. So somewhere Amanda has a kind of friend that she doesn't know very well but is polite enough to acknowledge if she sees her out and about but Amanda babes? It isn't me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 138
I never watched but I used to see pap shots of her and family and her sons always looked so grubby. She also had a really strange way of holding their hands - in that she didn't hold their hands at all, she always grabbed their wrist. Always struck me as weird. Anyway, slightly off on a tangent there - soz.
Who are you talking about? Xx

Reactions: 5
I see the odious Beckhams and Gordon Ramsey have ignored all lockdown rules and gone to their rural holiday homes.

Who the duck do they think they are?
Obviously they think they are above the law and can do what the duck they like. I wouldn't wish ill-health on anyone (not even you, Gordon Ramsey) but why do they think they are immortal and not capable of either contracting or shedding the virus?

Reactions: 17
Anything on Lee Evans? Used to love his comedy and had all his DVD’s. Still think his stuff is pretty funny to be honest. Him and his wife were teenage sweethearts weren’t they?

Reactions: 10
I loved Dermot Morgan, even before Father Ted. He had a radio show over here called Scrap Saturday, and it was really funny. And my fellow Irish tattlers will know of his take on Father Brian Darcy; Father Brian Trendy. :LOL:
On The Mike Murphy Show!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her wrist holding is bizarre... Did no one ever tell her that children have hands? 🤔
I recall Angelina doing this with Shiloh when she was young. The person who made the post on the message board I was on at the time pointed out she did it with Shiloh, but none of the others, and backed it up with a bunch of pictures. Said it was a pressure point thing, makes them easier to control when out and about.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
she said she cried for says when she found out she wasn't having a girl. She's always had skin that looks about 25 years older than the rest of her too
I always thought of her as having a face like a raisin

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any goss on Lily James? She seems to be being papped an awful lot considering we're in the middle of a lockdown, including once with her ex. Usually happens if theres a story to be told.

Reactions: 2
I recall Angelina doing this with Shiloh when she was young. The person who made the post on the message board I was on at the time pointed out she did it with Shiloh, but none of the others, and backed it up with a bunch of pictures. Said it was a pressure point thing, makes them easier to control when out and about.
I always think that of all of Angelina's kids poor Shiloh always looks uncomfortable and ill at ease in public. I don't think Angelina should be forcing her into the media because she clearly doesn't want to be there.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.