Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my mum was 14 and my late dad was 20 when they got together. Her parents weren’t happy but when they met him and realised how immature he was, they decided it was fine. It has been always told as a funny story but now I’m older I’m like ew dad what the heck? At the same time my dad was a lovely man and not a weirdo so like...i don’t know how to feel really.
As odd as it is, and definitely happened when I was a teenagers in the 00’s. I think a lot of parents would rather not kick off and have the guy staying over, rather than having teenage daughters having sex in cars or alike. Not to mention pregnancy risks. I suppose you have to approach it in a way that doesn’t just push your child away.

Reactions: 9
Hospitals aren’t overrun at all. I was in A&E the other day and it was empty! Not just the waiting room, but the beds! I have never experienced such a quiet hospital. The staff were calm as well and didn’t seem rushed like they usually do. Also the car park for the whole hospital was nearly empty, suggesting that the other hospital departments were similarly underused.
To be honest, the cases that are going on wouldn’t just be floating around the hospital. They would be in a specific place to keep them safely away from other people. In my local hospital, there are bodies lined up outside the mortuary because there’s no room.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She allegedly had a thing with Cillian Murphy too, when they filmed Hippie Hippie Shake together. He lived in London at time and she convinced him to hang out with her at Groucho Club and become part of her scene, which was really not like him. She seems to have a thing about married men...like makes her feel good to know she can steal them from their wives. There were pics of them all over each other in a cab at the time. When his wife found out he cut Sienna off and agreed to move from London to Ireland to save their marriage. Apparently Sienna tried to contact him various times and he just completly stone walls her.
Oh no, I adore cillian murphy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh no, I adore cillian murphy.
I know me too. Was horrified when I heard this. But I think (and maybe I'm just projecting as think he is perfect) that she was one who was constantly hitting on him then got him really drunk before pouncing. He moved to Ireland straight after. So must have regretted it and wanted to be no where near her.

Reactions: 4
Jude Law and Natalie Portman were all over each other when I saw them in the Monarch around 2003/4. Not exactly being discreet.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Debbie and her Alsatians...
That was some sort of Photoshop prank that went a bit viral (Popbitch, when it still had their much-missed Messageboard, particularly liked reposting it!). B3ta as well.

Reactions: 2
I was 14 when I snogged a 19 year old on holiday and it was the 90s so nothing was thought of it. I now have a niece that age and it makes me feel sick. Different times. Things that were acceptable then just aren’t now.
Do we really think times have changed ? Are you telling me the age old scenario where there’s that one girl in school when you’re 14 who had boobs first and everyone thinks is hotter than the sun. And she comes back from summer with a 19 year old boyfriend saying she’s not going out with boys at school anymore because “they’re so immature.” At the time you think it’s so impressive and sophisticated, because you’re 14 not a child and you know all about sex (anecdotally). Of course when you think about it once you really are an adult it’s amazing how different it looks, and how inappropriate.

I bet it still happens, we see it differently because we’re adults now but in my time it wasn’t like it was acceptable among those who knew better. Girls just hid it. And the same dynamics are still firmly part of society.
Those sort of guys are still immature and predatory and those girls desperate for a boyfriend. I bet social media makes it worse - for guys to find the girls and girls to show off the boys.

Reactions: 14
Why would a parent let /encourage a much older bf for a very underage girl?
Am I missing something
If someone of 19 had turned up at the door for my sister or I when we were 13, my dad would have marked his card in no in-certain terms
A second visit he would have got a right hander
I've been warning my son about jail bait since he started secondary school at 11.
He's 16 now and I'm not sure he'd be prepared to date a girl without requesting photo I.D first now! 😂
Seriously though, I'd slap him myself if he dared date an underage girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've been warning my son about jail bait since he started secondary school at 11.
He's 16 now and I'm not sure he'd be prepared to date a girl without requesting photo I.D first now! 😂
Seriously though, I'd slap him myself if he dared date an underage girl!
Love this! Both my sons require a written statement in blood before dating 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you like chat about age gap scandal then check out the thread on the Instagrammer rvkloves. I think she was 13 when she got with her now-husband, who was in his mid 20s at the time. And I think he was a helper on a school trip or something!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The Johnny Depp and Amber Heard relationship sounds very toxic!

Reactions: 1
Well BoJo has been moved to ICU.
Whoever posted about Boris (sorry can't remember your name) being seriously ill the other day had it spot on, and have to say I believed what I read. He looked wretched on Thursday night when out clapping for keyworkers.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
If you like chat about age gap scandal then check out the thread on the Instagrammer rvkloves. I think she was 13 when she got with her now-husband, who was in his mid 20s at the time. And I think he was a helper on a school trip or something!
That's gross...

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why they keep playing it down? He’s obviously very seriously ill. People don’t get sent to ICU as a ‘precaution’.
I've been reading his tweets today and was very doubtful that it was him writing them himself. I agree, people don't get sent to ICU as a precaution. I'm wondering what news we'll wake up to tomorrow morning.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
apologies if i posted something earlier here meant for another thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.