Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably the wrong thread (is there a general section here btw?) but I also keep wondering when we'll start hearing about the deaths of key workers, apart from the poor NHS workers who we do tend to hear about (sometimes) God bless them, but other key workers like postal staff/pharmacy staff/care home workers and supermarket workers, etc, who haven't been given the luxury of staying at home to save their lives. I'm one of those workers and I'm bloody terrified of being in work atm.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Probably the wrong thread (is there a general section here btw?) but I also keep wondering when we'll start hearing about the deaths of key workers, apart from the poor NHS workers who we do tend to hear about (sometimes) God bless them, but other key workers like postal staff/pharmacy staff/care home workers and supermarket workers, etc, who haven't been given the luxury of staying at home to save their lives. I'm one of those workers and I'm bloody terrified of being in work atm.
There is a Covid thread x

Reactions: 2
Just discovered the General Section - off to have a moan. :)

There is a Covid thread x

Thanks for that. (y)

Reactions: 4
Whoever posted about Boris (sorry can't remember your name) being seriously ill the other day had it spot on, and have to say I believed what I read. He looked wretched on Thursday night when out clapping for keyworkers.
Yup was right he was obviously far more ill than was let on

• Sad
Reactions: 8
my mum was 14 and my late dad was 20 when they got together. Her parents weren’t happy but when they met him and realised how immature he was, they decided it was fine. It has been always told as a funny story but now I’m older I’m like ew dad what the heck? At the same time my dad was a lovely man and not a weirdo so like...i don’t know how to feel really.
Wasnt the radfords a good bit older when he got her preggers too.

The Johnny Depp and Amber Heard relationship sounds very toxic!
Ooh this is an interesting one. When that initial video came out I thought he seemed very agreessjbe and abusive even if you didn’t see him do anything to her , he was smashing bottles and it was scary. I supported her.

When the other recording came out recently it was one of these situations where Christmas came early for the “politically correct gone mad” ”straight white men have the worse of it these days” alt right crowd.
“Women are domestic abusers ! Johnny depp lost work because of this! Misandry!” They cried, pretending they were just being reasonable humans outraged by a case of domestic abuse but none of them so much as raised an eyebrow when it looked like it was only him hurting her. Nor any other domestic violence case with the man as abuser (ie the vast vast majority)
All that second tape proved was that she got violent with him not that he didn’t with her. Toxic relationship as you say. I had a few physical fights in my equally toxic relationship with my ex and obviously he was able to overpower me easily , and hurt me far more . Even if the weaker party starts the fight it’s not ok to fight back when it’s nkt a fair match. You wouldn’t to a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It was me who posted that Boris was much more ill then they were letting on. I had it directly from a family friend.

I loathe everything he stands for, but I’m only too aware that Carrie Symons must be terrified right now.

So for her sake I hope Boris recovers.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Hospitals aren’t overrun at all. I was in A&E the other day and it was empty! Not just the waiting room, but the beds! I have never experienced such a quiet hospital. The staff were calm as well and didn’t seem rushed like they usually do. Also the car park for the whole hospital was nearly empty, suggesting that the other hospital departments were similarly underused.
All elective care has stopped in most hospitals like the one i work in. Everything is being prepared to solely treat covid and other life threatened patients.

• Sad
Poor Boris (and I'm no fan of his, ordinarily). What is shocking, too, is that on websites such as the Daily Hate some people are wishing him dead.

I'm an internet veteran of decades but it's a reminder how cruel and nasty some people are online.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I have always liked Boris. I find him charismatic and very likeable. I have hope he will give help to the Labour heartlands that have been ignored by past successive governments.
I never voted for Margaret Thatcher but I was sickened by the chants of “ The witch is dead “
I pray Boris will pull through.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I read about 2 weeks ago that most of the Covid-19 cases in hospital in London were bus drivers, cab drivers and shop/supermarket workers :(

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m certainly no fan of Boris but my god I wouldn’t wish death by that virus on anyone.
All the best to him 👍🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Oh the Gallagher genes are so strong, though oddly enough all of Liam's kids seem to be the spit of their uncle Noel.
In that Oasis doc last year, there were pictures of the Gallagher's dad and he was the spit of Noel, so that's where it comes from. The doc also stated that while Noel and mum were beaten by the dad, Liam never was, (not sure about other brother) so maybe that's the root of their issues.

In that Oasis doc last year, there were pictures of the Gallagher's dad and he was the spit of Noel, so that's where it comes from. The doc also stated that while Noel and mum were beaten by the dad, Liam never was, (not sure about other brother) so maybe that's the root of their issues.
Ah yeah I saw the doc but I had forgotten that. Really sad and difficult thing to deal with, for both of them.

Ooh this is an interesting one. When that initial video came out I thought he seemed very agreessjbe and abusive even if you didn’t see him do anything to her , he was smashing bottles and it was scary. I supported her.

When the other recording came out recently it was one of these situations where Christmas came early for the “politically correct gone mad” ”straight white men have the worse of it these days” alt right crowd.
“Women are domestic abusers ! Johnny depp lost work because of this! Misandry!” They cried, pretending they were just being reasonable humans outraged by a case of domestic abuse but none of them so much as raised an eyebrow when it looked like it was only him hurting her. Nor any other domestic violence case with the man as abuser (ie the vast vast majority)
All that second tape proved was that she got violent with him not that he didn’t with her. Toxic relationship as you say. I had a few physical fights in my equally toxic relationship with my ex and obviously he was able to overpower me easily , and hurt me far more . Even if the weaker party starts the fight it’s not ok to fight back when it’s nkt a fair match. You wouldn’t to a child.
I thought they discussed on the tapes that she was violent to him and he only ever restrained her or defended himself. She seemed to admit that openly.

Tbh I think most people's issue with the whole situation is she deliberately tried to ruin him and she spoke out as a domestic violence surviver - when she was the perpetrator. Personally I think she is a sociopath and set him up from the beginning with the plan to take his money, ruin his carer and raise herself up.

Reactions: 30
I thought they discussed on the tapes that she was violent to him and he only ever restrained her or defended himself. She seemed to admit that openly.

Tbh I think most people's issue with the whole situation is she deliberately tried to ruin him and she spoke out as a domestic violence surviver - when she was the perpetrator. Personally I think she is a sociopath and set him up from the beginning with the plan to take his money, ruin his carer and raise herself up.
My bad i didn’t know that as I admit I only heard snippets in someone else’s roundup as I find that stuff very hard to listen to.
But I still don’t think he gets off completely, his behaviour in the video is violent even if he doesn’t direct it towards her, and he’s drunk which makes it scarier. Johnny Depp has clearly not been in a good way for years, with his compulsive spending and drinking As the first poster said, it was a toxic relationship. There’s as much evidence to condemn him as her but people were far more excited about putting it all on her.
And I know you’ll say the fact she donated the entire settlement to a woman’s refuge was just to look good... but it doesn’t chime with someone out for his money alone. She didn’t need to do that to get sympathy at the time. Or it could have been half or a percentage below that even. The entire thing is a good deed in my book, even if there are partial ulterior motives. There always are.

Reactions: 9
Mark Ronson gossip? I’m just watching the documentary he made a few months back. Talented guy, the most dreamy voice and SO hot 🤪

• Heart
  • Sick
Amelle Berrabah of Sugababes fame was apparently left bankrupt in 2013 after they split for good. Any goss about the Sugababes in general? They had more line-ups than I had hot dinners and it seemed like they all hated each other, but I loved their music. I was excited about the original three reforming but then they keep disappearing even without Covid-19 to force a delay on things.

Amber Heard has a real bad drug problem
One of her drugs seems to be very rich men! I mean, if I could I would too so I don't blame her but there is something very shady about her imho.

In terms of her relationship with Depp, it seems they were both just absolutely terrible to each other. No "winner" in that mess, but I did used to like Depp a lot and am sad at the trainwreck he's turned into since he split up with Vanessa, who seemed to be good for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Do we really think times have changed ? Are you telling me the age old scenario where there’s that one girl in school when you’re 14 who had boobs first and everyone thinks is hotter than the sun. And she comes back from summer with a 19 year old boyfriend saying she’s not going out with boys at school anymore because “they’re so immature.” At the time you think it’s so impressive and sophisticated, because you’re 14 not a child and you know all about sex (anecdotally). Of course when you think about it once you really are an adult it’s amazing how different it looks, and how inappropriate.

I bet it still happens, we see it differently because we’re adults now but in my time it wasn’t like it was acceptable among those who knew better. Girls just hid it. And the same dynamics are still firmly part of society.
Those sort of guys are still immature and predatory and those girls desperate for a boyfriend. I bet social media makes it worse - for guys to find the girls and girls to show off the boys.
The easy way to tell if your girlfriend is too young is if you have to make the aeroplane sound before you pop something into her mouth

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.