Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was from 4 years ago
Celebrity threesome couple slap gag on The Sun on Sunday

EXCLUSIVE: Court says star’s extra-marital sex romps can stay secret

ONE half of a celebrity couple can keep his extra-marital threesome a secret after a judge stopped The Sun on Sunday reporting it.

The Court of Appeal barred the newspaper from revealing details of the pair’s “open relationship”.

It said the privacy of the couple’s children was a “relevant factor” in the judgment.

But one witness who is now gagged from telling their story called the ruling “disgusting”.

They told The Sun last night: “The fact they’re hiding behind their children is disgraceful. This sets a dangerous precedent.

“We should be allowed to know what people are up to, especially when they are always in the Press.”

In court the partner who had the threesome was listed as PJS, and as being “in the entertainment business”.

PJS had “occasional sexual encounters” with another individual before asking if that person’s partner was “up for a three-way”. The trio then had a threesome.

The couple were denied an injunction after a judge ruled The Sun on Sunday was entitled to “correct” the public image presented by PJS.

But after Lord Justice Jackson overturned that decision, lawyers raised fears that orders to silence the Press are “creeping back”.

Who was it?

ONE half of a celebrity couple can keep his extra-marital threesome a secret after a judge stopped The Sun on Sunday reporting it.

The Court of Appeal barred the newspaper from revealing details of the pair’s “open relationship”.

It said the privacy of the couple’s children was a “relevant factor” in the judgment.

But one witness who is now gagged from telling their story called the ruling “disgusting”.

They told The Sun last night: “The fact they’re hiding behind their children is disgraceful. This sets a dangerous precedent.

“We should be allowed to know what people are up to, especially when they are always in the Press.”

In court the partner who had the threesome was listed as PJS, and as being “in the entertainment business”.

PJS had “occasional sexual encounters” with another individual before asking if that person’s partner was “up for a three-way”. The trio then had a threesome.

The couple were denied an injunction after a judge ruled The Sun on Sunday was entitled to “correct” the public image presented by PJS.

But after Lord Justice Jackson overturned that decision, lawyers raised fears that orders to silence the Press are “creeping back”.

Who was it?
Rocket man and his husband? I think they were named up here in the Scottish press

Reactions: 11
but 4 years ago his kids werent really kid ages were they? wonder why both girls go by "lowe" his wifes name and not schofield. his middle name is bryan
Yes I just checked that too. Peter stringfellows on the other hand is James..... he doesn’t strike me as shy about that stuff tho....

Reactions: 4
Ooh, I don’t know what I did there with the double post 🤪
just to say I think it was rocket man and his hubby. (I’m half asleep)

Reactions: 20
I don't know about the PJS bit but I always thought that was about Elton John and David Furnish.

Reactions: 34
Anyone got anything on Ricky Gervais? I’ve heard mixed things, some people say he’s lovely but have also heard he’s a tad grumpy. Which I can believe.

Reactions: 1
Anyone got anything on Ricky Gervais? I’ve heard mixed things, some people say he’s lovely but have also heard he’s a tad grumpy. Which I can believe.
Im good friends with two guys who decided to rescue a pet pig..they thought she was going to stay small but she is a huge huge girl,sweet as pie,cuddles with them everything..Gervais is big on Animal rights and kindness and asked if he could meet them and spend the day,he was lovely and his wife was too,gave what you might call a large amount to the rescue sanctuary they now own...Greta thunberg also visited them a few months ago lol...They have a really popuar page and book Esther The Wonder Pig

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I think he's spectacularly unfunny, but he helped out two comedian/comedy actor friends years ago when they were just getting started, putting them up for auditions and passing opportunities their way which he didn't have to do, giving one of them a bit of acting work in Extras too.

Reactions: 31
Im good friends with two guys who decided to rescue a pet pig..they thought she was going to stay small but she is a huge huge girl,sweet as pie,cuddles with them everything..Gervais is big on Animal rights and kindness and asked if he could meet them and spend the day,he was lovely and his wife was too,gave what you might call a large amount to the rescue sanctuary they now own...Greta thunberg also visited them a few months ago lol...They have a really popuar page and book Esther The Wonder Pig
Oh my god. I love Esther and follow her online. Lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love what Ricky Gervais does for animals, that alone does it for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Who was it?
Elton I believe was the consensus

Reactions: 5
Elton I believe was the consensus
Yes definitely Elton John and David Furnish, I was in the US when the story broke and the injunction which protected their names was only effective in the UK, so it was splashed all over the news in the US. Don’t think Elton was invited to the threesome though, it was David being naughty with two other guys whilst Elton had a snooze in his rocking chair no doubt.
Bet Elton had quite a tantrum when he found out! 😉

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
In regards to the PJS in the injunction story. It’s a series of letters the court would refer to the person as to protect their anonymity. It’s not their initials.

Reactions: 8

Who was it?
The name was released in america at the time n if it's the same story I'm thinking of it was Elton John (my mate happened to be in america n it was everywhere!)

Reactions: 3
The name was released in america at the time n if it's the same story I'm thinking of it was Elton John (my mate happened to be in america n it was everywhere!)
I’m sure I remember there was an “olive oil” orgy because there were jokes on the net about Popeye being involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.