Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought Banksy was one of them out of Massive Attack.
Yes that's what I'd heard - makes sense with the Bristol connection. Funnily enough there's a connection with Goldie from upthread as I thought it was him that revealed it (by mistake).

Reactions: 6
So Nicole Appleton has just had a baby after, according to the DM article, keeping the pregnancy a total secret from not only the papers but her friends. I think her IG announcement claims no one knew she was having a baby. Um, how?? What is that all about and why do that?
I'd be guessing a surrogate. She's 45 so it's not impossible that she had the baby herself, but it is unlikely.

Reactions: 20
I'd be guessing a surrogate. She's 45 so it's not impossible that she had the baby herself, but it is unlikely.
I would have assumed that too, but she made a point of posting a photo of her pregnant belly. I’m guessing she had IVF with egg donation abroad.

Reactions: 11
I would have assumed that too, but she made a point of posting a photo of her pregnant belly. I’m guessing she had IVF with egg donation abroad.
Ah okay, I don't follow her so hadn't seen the photos. I've just had a look now. Has she really called the baby Skipper?! 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know, Skipper is the most awful name! Unforgivable. Right up there with that Corrie actress who called her baby boy Mexx. FFS.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Anyone got any gossip on Norman Cook? Did anyone else love this hit he did with MC Wildski and the video for it? The wacky little guy in the bow tie is awesome!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone got any gossip on Norman Cook? Did anyone else love this hit he did with MC Wildski and the video for it? The wacky little guy in the bow tie is awesome!

His son with Zoe Ball was on The Circle and seemed really sweet, and well brought up, not gossip, but he came across really well and that is a credit to his upbringing for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I know, Skipper is the most awful name! Unforgivable. Right up there with that Corrie actress who called her baby boy Mexx. FFS.
Claire Sweeney's kid is called Jaxx. What is it with celebs and their ridiculous names? All lovely names for dogs, but awful names for children. At least Jaxx can change his name to Jack when he's old enough but Mexx and Skipper are stuck with the stupidity.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Claire Sweeney's kid is called Jaxx. What is it with celebs and their ridiculous names? All lovely names for dogs, but awful names for children. At least Jaxx can change his name to Jack when he's old enough but Mexx and Skipper are stuck with the stupidity.
Mexx can become Max.
Skipper is screwed though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah okay, I don't follow her so hadn't seen the photos. I've just had a look now. Has she really called the baby Skipper?! 😲
I don't know if anyone saw This Morning yesterday. But they were doing a piece on funny internet posts, and Liam Gallagher was shown doing a stupid hand wash song.

Anyway, Holly's face turned to stone when he popped up. She's besties with Nicole isn't she? It was so obvious her hatred for him, there must have been loads going on when Nicole and Liam split up as it was years ago!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.