Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His son with Zoe Ball was on The Circle and seemed really sweet, and well brought up, not gossip, but he came across really well and that is a credit to his upbringing for me.
He's got a stupid name as well, doesn't he? Woody!

Reactions: 8
I don't know if anyone saw This Morning yesterday. But they were doing a piece on funny internet posts, and Liam Gallagher was shown doing a stupid hand wash song.

Anyway, Holly's face turned to stone when he popped up. She's besties with Nicole isn't she? It was so obvious her hatred for him, there must have been loads going on when Nicole and Liam split up as it was years ago!
I noticed that aswell - she moved on quickly

Reactions: 10
Those two being besties would tie in with the Holly loves coke rumours.
Holly was also besties with the late Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, who was known to have had addiction issues (although I believe she was clean at the time of her death from natural causes, aged 45)

Reactions: 18
His son with Zoe Ball was on The Circle and seemed really sweet, and well brought up, not gossip, but he came across really well and that is a credit to his upbringing for me.
Woody seems a sweetie. He has also got a place at Bristol uni. Really respect children with famous parents who study. Beckhams take note.

Reactions: 39
Woody seems a sweetie. He has also got a place at Bristol uni. Really respect children with famous parents who study. Beckhams take note.
Have you read the reviews of Brooklyn's photography book on Amazon? They are hilarious.

I think Zoe and Norman gave their kids a relatively normal upbringing - they weren't in the papers as they grew up, like the bloody Beckham lot - who, let's face it, had no say in the matter.

Reactions: 22
Holly was also besties with the late Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, who was known to have had addiction issues (although I believe she was clean at the time of her death from natural causes, aged 45)
ā€œNatural causesā€ just means something in her body gave out and there were no drugs involved - not many 45 year olds drop dead of a perforated ulcer like she did. I doubt her gargantuan drug use over the years helped.

Reactions: 19
I don't know if anyone saw This Morning yesterday. But they were doing a piece on funny internet posts, and Liam Gallagher was shown doing a stupid hand wash song.

Anyway, Holly's face turned to stone when he popped up. She's besties with Nicole isn't she? It was so obvious her hatred for him, there must have been loads going on when Nicole and Liam split up as it was years ago!
ha ha i thought that too but wasnt sure if id just imagined it

Reactions: 5
Claire Sweeney's kid is called Jaxx. What is it with celebs and their ridiculous names? All lovely names for dogs, but awful names for children. At least Jaxx can change his name to Jack when he's old enough but Mexx and Skipper are stuck with the stupidity.
It's a good job that her family don't live in a basement.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think a lot of it could well be true and is probably just exaggerated for entertainment purposes/to avoid lawsuits. A bit like American Psycho
I downloaded this on audible and listened to chapter 1 as I was pottering about in the kitchen and garden. I laughed out loud quite a few times. This author has an obsession with blow jobs an copious amount of jizz! I had to turn down the volume when I was in the garden for fear of corrupting one of the neighbourā€™s kids! Looking forward to listening to more!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have you read the reviews of Brooklyn's photography book on Amazon? They are hilarious.

I think Zoe and Norman gave their kids a relatively normal upbringing - they weren't in the papers as they grew up, like the bloody Beckham lot - who, let's face it, had no say in the matter.
Itā€™s funny you make that comparison because though I was about 9 or 10 for some reason I still remember this headline or sub heading in a newspaper when Zoe and Norman got married. It must have been soon after the Beckham bonanza (Iā€™m sure anyone old enough remembers what a big deal that was at the time, the gaudiness, the thrones, the abundance of purple...and ok magazine exclusively publishing the pictures for a record breaking amount) because they made a comparison too. It said something along the lines of ā€œPosh got married in a castle, Zoe changed into her wedding dress in a public toilet). Itā€™s funny, it really backs up what you say. One couple had the feet far more firmly on the ground from day one and so itā€™s unsurprising their offspring are the same.
Iā€™m glad to hear it though, I donā€™t know anything about him (itself a good sign) but Iā€™ve always been fond of Zoe ball. She was one of the faces of my childhood. And she came across well on desert island discs the other day.

Reactions: 24
The candid camera stunt was Ricky Martin and is an urban legend, I think. Stevie Nicks is the cocaine one. Marilyn Manson is the rib removal for autofellatio, but again, that's not true.

Here's the list from yesterday's email:

1/ Was overheard screaming "duck me 'til I fart, you fucker!" during a shagging session in their dressing room

2/ Curled out a juicy turd onto a glass coffee table as their partner gazed up from underneath

3/ Has a hair fetish and gains pleasure from rubbing off on the hairdos of their hook-ups

4/ Is actually Banksy

5/ Had ribs removed to make dresses fit better

6/ Had ribs removed to be able to nosh themselves off

7/ Used to have roadies blow cocaine up their arse with a straw because their nose was so ravaged from years of overindulging

8/ Would engage in very frantic, fully undressed wanks in their trailer between calls on set

9/ Once copped off with their own lookalike

10/ Was admitted to hospital to have seven pints of semen pumped from their stomach (inc. some consistent with dog DNA)

11/ Likes to overstuff their dates with so much food and booze that they puke on the job, which they then use as an extra-special lubricant

12/ Was involved in a candid camera stunt that went horribly wrong when the teenage fan they were supposed to be surprising got undressed, whistled for the family dog, and had the poor mutt lick peanut butter off her fanny​

IMPORTANT CAVEAT: We're not joking about defaming people. Please spare us all a headache and keep your answers to yourself. Thanks!x​

>> Pt.2: Match <<​
Shaggy dog celebrities​

a/ Marilyn Manson

b/ Stevie Nicks

c/ Sue Lawley

d/ Jimmy from The KLF

e/ Dean Gaffney

f/ Una Stubbs

g/ Jon from S Club

h/ Carol Smillie

i/ Paula Yates

j/ Ricky Martin

k/ Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall

l [REDACTED] - because he still gets so mad about this rumour, it's possible that he'll set his lawyers on us for even alluding to it anonymously​

Omg! I remember hearing the "candid camera stunt gone badly wrong" as a teenager šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Itā€™s funny you make that comparison because though I was about 9 or 10 for some reason I still remember this headline or sub heading in a newspaper when Zoe and Norman got married. It must have been soon after the Beckham bonanza (Iā€™m sure anyone old enough remembers what a big deal that was at the time, the gaudiness, the thrones, the abundance of purple...and ok magazine exclusively publishing the pictures for a record breaking amount) because they made a comparison too. It said something along the lines of ā€œPosh got married in a castle, Zoe changed into her wedding dress in a public toilet). Itā€™s funny, it really backs up what you say. One couple had the feet far more firmly on the ground from day one and so itā€™s unsurprising their offspring are the same.
Iā€™m glad to hear it though, I donā€™t know anything about him (itself a good sign) but Iā€™ve always been fond of Zoe ball. She was one of the faces of my childhood. And she came across well on desert island discs the other day.
Didnt her and Norman Cook split up because he was fed up with the party lifestyle they both had

Reactions: 4
Omg! I remember hearing the "candid camera stunt gone badly wrong" as a teenager šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
That reminds me of a rumour around Noel's House Party years ago. They did a feature (very similar to one in Ant and Dec's House Party) where they go live to people's houses watching the programme and surprise them. Anyway they cut to a celeb's house to surprise him but he was watching Baywatch on the other channel and erm pleasuring himself - the celeb was Chris Evans who was massive on Radio one at the time.
They luckily (or unluckily šŸ˜‚ ) had checked before they cut live.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This was from 4 years ago
Celebrity threesome couple slap gag on The Sun on Sunday

EXCLUSIVE: Court says starā€™s extra-marital sex romps can stay secret

ONE half of a celebrity couple can keep his extra-marital threesome a secret after a judge stopped The Sun on Sunday reporting it.

The Court of Appeal barred the newspaper from revealing details of the pairā€™s ā€œopen relationshipā€.

It said the privacy of the coupleā€™s children was a ā€œrelevant factorā€ in the judgment.

But one witness who is now gagged from telling their story called the ruling ā€œdisgustingā€.

They told The Sun last night: ā€œThe fact theyā€™re hiding behind their children is disgraceful. This sets a dangerous precedent.

ā€œWe should be allowed to know what people are up to, especially when they are always in the Press.ā€

In court the partner who had the threesome was listed as PJS, and as being ā€œin the entertainment businessā€.

PJS had ā€œoccasional sexual encountersā€ with another individual before asking if that personā€™s partner was ā€œup for a three-wayā€. The trio then had a threesome.

The couple were denied an injunction after a judge ruled The Sun on Sunday was entitled to ā€œcorrectā€ the public image presented by PJS.

But after Lord Justice Jackson overturned that decision, lawyers raised fears that orders to silence the Press are ā€œcreeping backā€.

Who was it?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Didnt her and Norman Cook split up because he was fed up with the party lifestyle they both had
Possibly - she said she was in rehab twice on desert island discs but didnā€™t go into details. What was nice is how warmly she talked about him, and even chose a song that reminded her of when they first met; itā€™s clear they are still friends. I always respect couples that can do that, especially if they have a child.
That said if he left her maybe he has another perspective? I am curious now about how bad her drug taking was

Reactions: 18
This was from 4 years ago
Celebrity threesome couple slap gag on The Sun on Sunday

EXCLUSIVE: Court says starā€™s extra-marital sex romps can stay secret

ONE half of a celebrity couple can keep his extra-marital threesome a secret after a judge stopped The Sun on Sunday reporting it.

The Court of Appeal barred the newspaper from revealing details of the pairā€™s ā€œopen relationshipā€.

It said the privacy of the coupleā€™s children was a ā€œrelevant factorā€ in the judgment.

But one witness who is now gagged from telling their story called the ruling ā€œdisgustingā€.

They told The Sun last night: ā€œThe fact theyā€™re hiding behind their children is disgraceful. This sets a dangerous precedent.

ā€œWe should be allowed to know what people are up to, especially when they are always in the Press.ā€

In court the partner who had the threesome was listed as PJS, and as being ā€œin the entertainment businessā€.

PJS had ā€œoccasional sexual encountersā€ with another individual before asking if that personā€™s partner was ā€œup for a three-wayā€. The trio then had a threesome.

The couple were denied an injunction after a judge ruled The Sun on Sunday was entitled to ā€œcorrectā€ the public image presented by PJS.

But after Lord Justice Jackson overturned that decision, lawyers raised fears that orders to silence the Press are ā€œcreeping backā€.

Who was it?
Philip Scofield

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.