Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be guessing a surrogate. She's 45 so it's not impossible that she had the baby herself, but it is unlikely.
There was a photo of her bare baby bump with her shirt rolled up in the article which is what threw me. Looks very much like her so even if she did use a surrogate, she’s definitely trying to make it look as if she gave birth to the child. It’s really Weird.

Ah okay, I don't follow her so hadn't seen the photos. I've just had a look now. Has she really called the baby Skipper?! 😲
Reminds me of a those mud skipper lizardy/fish type creatures

Didnt her and Norman Cook split up because he was fed up with the party lifestyle they both had
And she had at least one affair......

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yes I just checked that too. Peter stringfellows on the other hand is James..... he doesn’t strike me as shy about that stuff tho....
Peter Stringfellow died ages ago though.

The name was released in america at the time n if it's the same story I'm thinking of it was Elton John (my mate happened to be in america n it was everywhere!)
It was the baby oil in the paddling pool story wasn't it?

Reactions: 7
Yes definitely Elton John and David Furnish, I was in the US when the story broke and the injunction which protected their names was only effective in the UK, so it was splashed all over the news in the US. Don’t think Elton was invited to the threesome though, it was David being naughty with two other guys whilst Elton had a snooze in his rocking chair no doubt.
Bet Elton had quite a tantrum when he found out! 😉
Does anyone think there could be more to the Elton and the rent boy s story . And to that they may have been some truth in it

Reactions: 4
This was from 4 years ago
Celebrity threesome couple slap gag on The Sun on Sunday

EXCLUSIVE: Court says star’s extra-marital sex romps can stay secret

ONE half of a celebrity couple can keep his extra-marital threesome a secret after a judge stopped The Sun on Sunday reporting it.

The Court of Appeal barred the newspaper from revealing details of the pair’s “open relationship”.

It said the privacy of the couple’s children was a “relevant factor” in the judgment.

But one witness who is now gagged from telling their story called the ruling “disgusting”.

They told The Sun last night: “The fact they’re hiding behind their children is disgraceful. This sets a dangerous precedent.

“We should be allowed to know what people are up to, especially when they are always in the Press.”

In court the partner who had the threesome was listed as PJS, and as being “in the entertainment business”.

PJS had “occasional sexual encounters” with another individual before asking if that person’s partner was “up for a three-way”. The trio then had a threesome.

The couple were denied an injunction after a judge ruled The Sun on Sunday was entitled to “correct” the public image presented by PJS.

But after Lord Justice Jackson overturned that decision, lawyers raised fears that orders to silence the Press are “creeping back”.

Who was it?
My partner David Furnish

Reactions: 4
Does anyone think there could be more to the Elton and the rent boy s story . And to that they may have been some truth in it
Oh I think theres A LOT that elton is hiding but hes a 'national treasure' (not to me tho, I'm not a fan) I think he'll be another 1 that all sorts will come out once hes dead 🙄

Reactions: 27
Oh I think theres A LOT that elton is hiding but hes a 'national treasure' (not to me tho, I'm not a fan) I think he'll be another 1 that all sorts will come out once hes dead 🙄
It is sad that National Treasure's bad behaviour is glossed over, especially what when on in the 70s. John Peel married a 15 year old girl and used to have a competition on his radio show called 'Schoolgirl of the Year' :sick:
Jimmy Page from Led Zeppelin had a 14 year old 'girlfriend' (she also was linked with David Bowie and Iggy Pop when 14). And then there from the 80s was the disgusting old goat Bill Wyman with 14 year old Mandy Smith. How he escaped jail is barmy.
Their behaviour is always glossed over by others as 'oh well the girls didn't look like normal 14 year olds, they knew what they were doing' and that times were different then as if that makes it OK. Revolting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It is sad that National Treasure's bad behaviour is glossed over, especially what when on in the 70s. John Peel married a 15 year old girl and used to have a competition on his radio show called 'Schoolgirl of the Year' :sick:
Jimmy Page from Led Zeppelin had a 14 year old 'girlfriend' (she also was linked with David Bowie and Iggy Pop when 14). And then there from the 80s was the disgusting old goat Bill Wyman with 14 year old Mandy Smith. How he escaped jail is barmy.
Their behaviour is always glossed over by others as 'oh well the girls didn't look like normal 14 year olds, they knew what they were doing' and that times were different then as if that makes it OK. Revolting.
Absolutely agree. I know there was a famous groupie that hung around Bowie, Jagger's etc (cant remember her name) and she was around 14.

Ok that behaviour may have been 'normal' in the 70s it certainly doesn't mean it ok! All these men (& I'm sure theres a few women out there) need to be called out on this, only thing is all these people are now in their 70s/80s or dead.

Personally, I'm waiting for the dirt on Schofield to come out!

Reactions: 22
Absolutely agree. I know there was a famous groupie that hung around Bowie, Jagger's etc (cant remember her name) and she was around 14.

Ok that behaviour may have been 'normal' in the 70s it certainly doesn't mean it ok! All these men (& I'm sure theres a few women out there) need to be called out on this, only thing is all these people are now in their 70s/80s or dead.

Personally, I'm waiting for the dirt on Schofield to come out!
Her name is Lori Maddox, AKA Lori Lightning. She ran with the likes of Sable Starr and Queenie back in the early 70s.

Reactions: 2
Well, she wouldn’t be the first celeb to fake a pregnancy and employ a surrogate 🙃

I mean, does anyone believe Janet Jackson was pregnant at 50ish?

Reactions: 11
Yeah, if you zoom in you can see her real skin bulging underneath. The moon bump is a different, more tanned colour than her real skin.
It is sad she felt the need to do that really. This day and age nobody cares. I always respected Sarah Jessica P as I *think* she was the first celeb to be open about surrogacy with her twins.

Reactions: 20
Couldnt love this more! John Peel is seen as a bleeping saint and yet he is actually by definitiona paedophile!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
This was from 4 years ago
Celebrity threesome couple slap gag on The Sun on Sunday

EXCLUSIVE: Court says star’s extra-marital sex romps can stay secret

ONE half of a celebrity couple can keep his extra-marital threesome a secret after a judge stopped The Sun on Sunday reporting it.

The Court of Appeal barred the newspaper from revealing details of the pair’s “open relationship”.

It said the privacy of the couple’s children was a “relevant factor” in the judgment.

But one witness who is now gagged from telling their story called the ruling “disgusting”.

They told The Sun last night: “The fact they’re hiding behind their children is disgraceful. This sets a dangerous precedent.

“We should be allowed to know what people are up to, especially when they are always in the Press.”

In court the partner who had the threesome was listed as PJS, and as being “in the entertainment business”.

PJS had “occasional sexual encounters” with another individual before asking if that person’s partner was “up for a three-way”. The trio then had a threesome.

The couple were denied an injunction after a judge ruled The Sun on Sunday was entitled to “correct” the public image presented by PJS.

But after Lord Justice Jackson overturned that decision, lawyers raised fears that orders to silence the Press are “creeping back”.

Who was it?
Elton John. I think.

Couldnt love this more! John Peel is seen as a bleeping saint and yet he is actually by definitiona paedophile!
Bowie too shagged lots of under age girls , John peel got away from it because it wasn't that frown on at the time sadly .
I remember a friend at school she was 15 he boyfriend was 52 oh yeah and they married.
People turned a blind eye sadly , but not now so that's good .

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.