Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His son with Zoe Ball was on The Circle and seemed really sweet, and well brought up, not gossip, but he came across really well and that is a credit to his upbringing for me.
He's got a stupid name as well, doesn't he? Woody!

Reactions: 8
I noticed that aswell - she moved on quickly

Reactions: 10
Those two being besties would tie in with the Holly loves coke rumours.
Holly was also besties with the late Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, who was known to have had addiction issues (although I believe she was clean at the time of her death from natural causes, aged 45)

Reactions: 18
His son with Zoe Ball was on The Circle and seemed really sweet, and well brought up, not gossip, but he came across really well and that is a credit to his upbringing for me.
Woody seems a sweetie. He has also got a place at Bristol uni. Really respect children with famous parents who study. Beckhams take note.

Reactions: 39
Woody seems a sweetie. He has also got a place at Bristol uni. Really respect children with famous parents who study. Beckhams take note.
Have you read the reviews of Brooklyn's photography book on Amazon? They are hilarious.

I think Zoe and Norman gave their kids a relatively normal upbringing - they weren't in the papers as they grew up, like the bloody Beckham lot - who, let's face it, had no say in the matter.

Reactions: 22
Holly was also besties with the late Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, who was known to have had addiction issues (although I believe she was clean at the time of her death from natural causes, aged 45)
“Natural causes” just means something in her body gave out and there were no drugs involved - not many 45 year olds drop dead of a perforated ulcer like she did. I doubt her gargantuan drug use over the years helped.

Reactions: 19
ha ha i thought that too but wasnt sure if id just imagined it

Reactions: 5
It's a good job that her family don't live in a basement.

Reactions: 42
I think a lot of it could well be true and is probably just exaggerated for entertainment purposes/to avoid lawsuits. A bit like American Psycho
I downloaded this on audible and listened to chapter 1 as I was pottering about in the kitchen and garden. I laughed out loud quite a few times. This author has an obsession with blow jobs an copious amount of jizz! I had to turn down the volume when I was in the garden for fear of corrupting one of the neighbour’s kids! Looking forward to listening to more!

Reactions: 9
It’s funny you make that comparison because though I was about 9 or 10 for some reason I still remember this headline or sub heading in a newspaper when Zoe and Norman got married. It must have been soon after the Beckham bonanza (I’m sure anyone old enough remembers what a big deal that was at the time, the gaudiness, the thrones, the abundance of purple...and ok magazine exclusively publishing the pictures for a record breaking amount) because they made a comparison too. It said something along the lines of “Posh got married in a castle, Zoe changed into her wedding dress in a public toilet). It’s funny, it really backs up what you say. One couple had the feet far more firmly on the ground from day one and so it’s unsurprising their offspring are the same.
I’m glad to hear it though, I don’t know anything about him (itself a good sign) but I’ve always been fond of Zoe ball. She was one of the faces of my childhood. And she came across well on desert island discs the other day.

Reactions: 24
Omg! I remember hearing the "candid camera stunt gone badly wrong" as a teenager

Reactions: 1
Didnt her and Norman Cook split up because he was fed up with the party lifestyle they both had

Reactions: 4
Omg! I remember hearing the "candid camera stunt gone badly wrong" as a teenager
That reminds me of a rumour around Noel's House Party years ago. They did a feature (very similar to one in Ant and Dec's House Party) where they go live to people's houses watching the programme and surprise them. Anyway they cut to a celeb's house to surprise him but he was watching Baywatch on the other channel and erm pleasuring himself - the celeb was Chris Evans who was massive on Radio one at the time.
They luckily (or unluckily ) had checked before they cut live.

Reactions: 14
This was from 4 years ago
Celebrity threesome couple slap gag on The Sun on Sunday

EXCLUSIVE: Court says star’s extra-marital sex romps can stay secret

ONE half of a celebrity couple can keep his extra-marital threesome a secret after a judge stopped The Sun on Sunday reporting it.

The Court of Appeal barred the newspaper from revealing details of the pair’s “open relationship”.

It said the privacy of the couple’s children was a “relevant factor” in the judgment.

But one witness who is now gagged from telling their story called the ruling “disgusting”.

They told The Sun last night: “The fact they’re hiding behind their children is disgraceful. This sets a dangerous precedent.

“We should be allowed to know what people are up to, especially when they are always in the Press.”

In court the partner who had the threesome was listed as PJS, and as being “in the entertainment business”.

PJS had “occasional sexual encounters” with another individual before asking if that person’s partner was “up for a three-way”. The trio then had a threesome.

The couple were denied an injunction after a judge ruled The Sun on Sunday was entitled to “correct” the public image presented by PJS.

But after Lord Justice Jackson overturned that decision, lawyers raised fears that orders to silence the Press are “creeping back”.

Who was it?

Reactions: 11
Didnt her and Norman Cook split up because he was fed up with the party lifestyle they both had
Possibly - she said she was in rehab twice on desert island discs but didn’t go into details. What was nice is how warmly she talked about him, and even chose a song that reminded her of when they first met; it’s clear they are still friends. I always respect couples that can do that, especially if they have a child.
That said if he left her maybe he has another perspective? I am curious now about how bad her drug taking was

Reactions: 18
Philip Scofield

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.