Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody read Kill Your Friends by John Niven? I've often wondered if some of the stories in that are true

Reactions: 8
Has anybody read Kill Your Friends by John Niven? I've often wondered if some of the stories in that are true
I think a lot of it could well be true and is probably just exaggerated for entertainment purposes/to avoid lawsuits. A bit like American Psycho

Reactions: 6
I think a lot of it could well be true and is probably just exaggerated for entertainment purposes/to avoid lawsuits. A bit like American Psycho
I wonder who the artist was at the Brit Awards that was shoving the award up her arse lol

• Haha
I've seen the film of it, really enjoyed it. Thought it was a great film, Nicholas Hoult was great in it, I love him. And then, just to make it even better his character pisses all over an unconscious James Corden. It should've won Oscars for that scene alone. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Re odious Mr Corden, has anyone seen thevinternet tit storm when he tried to have a Q and A?
Everyone used it as a place to vent, apparently gradeAplus hole

Even Hitler would have got some butter defending the Fuhrur, but nobody for him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Re odious Mr Corden, has anyone seen thevinternet tit storm when he tried to have a Q and A?
Everyone used it as a place to vent, apparently gradeAplus hole

Even Hitler would have got some butter defending the Fuhrur, but nobody for him
There are few people I really dislike but he really gets to me! Just the sight of his smug face makes my teeth itch 😡

Reactions: 15
There are few people I really dislike but he really gets to me! Just the sight of his smug face makes my teeth itch 😡
He thinks he’s so funny, but I don’t funny in the slightest.
Wants to be best mates with any more famous than him and clings on to them for dear life. when Patrick Stewart gave this wanker a bollocking, was the funniest thing I’d ever seen!! 👏🏼👏🏼
James really should Google himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s like the unpopular kid in school who is desperate to be liked. Des-per-ate. I’m a big Take That fan, and the way he schmoozes around them makes me want to barf

Reactions: 14
He is a bleep. tit like demanding to be given a role without doing an audition. This was over 15 years ago. Everyone I know who knew him back then has the same very low opinion of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes! My friends dad worked in the record industry in the 90s and says it was even more outrageous in real life (I know that's the expected response).
I do know the tragic drum and bass dj /rapper whatever he is who takes industrial amounts of drugs and ends up paralysed I seem to remember? Is based on goldie. Sorry its not someone more famous...

Yes! My friends dad worked in the record industry in the 90s and says it was even more outrageous in real life (I know that's the expected response).
I do know the tragic drum and bass dj /rapper whatever he is who takes industrial amounts of drugs and ends up paralysed I seem to remember? Is based on goldie. Sorry its not someone more famous...
Goldie that's a blast from the past hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Goldie that's a blast from the past hehe
I slightly too young for his heyday if there ever was such a thing and mainly associate him with celebrity big brother. Oh and he was OK in a James bond film, playing one s of the henchmen suited him...

Oh ad forgot to add the aforementioned dad of my mate is actually referenced in kill your friends - tho not named. That's what he says anyway.

Reactions: 2
So Nicole Appleton has just had a baby after, according to the DM article, keeping the pregnancy a total secret from not only the papers but her friends. I think her IG announcement claims no one knew she was having a baby. Um, how?? What is that all about and why do that?

Reactions: 16
Has anyone pieced together the clues in the daily popbitch email?
Hugh F-W likes to leave a deposit in women’s hair while they sleep. Sue Lawley is ‘duck me till I fart.’ Can’t remember the other clues - will have a re-read later on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The candid camera stunt was Ricky Martin and is an urban legend, I think. Stevie Nicks is the cocaine one. Marilyn Manson is the rib removal for autofellatio, but again, that's not true.

Here's the list from yesterday's email:

1/ Was overheard screaming "duck me 'til I fart, you fucker!" during a shagging session in their dressing room

2/ Curled out a juicy turd onto a glass coffee table as their partner gazed up from underneath

3/ Has a hair fetish and gains pleasure from rubbing off on the hairdos of their hook-ups

4/ Is actually Banksy

5/ Had ribs removed to make dresses fit better

6/ Had ribs removed to be able to nosh themselves off

7/ Used to have roadies blow cocaine up their arse with a straw because their nose was so ravaged from years of overindulging

8/ Would engage in very frantic, fully undressed wanks in their trailer between calls on set

9/ Once copped off with their own lookalike

10/ Was admitted to hospital to have seven pints of semen pumped from their stomach (inc. some consistent with dog DNA)

11/ Likes to overstuff their dates with so much food and booze that they puke on the job, which they then use as an extra-special lubricant

12/ Was involved in a candid camera stunt that went horribly wrong when the teenage fan they were supposed to be surprising got undressed, whistled for the family dog, and had the poor mutt lick peanut butter off her fanny​

IMPORTANT CAVEAT: We're not joking about defaming people. Please spare us all a headache and keep your answers to yourself. Thanks!x​

>> Pt.2: Match <<​
Shaggy dog celebrities​

a/ Marilyn Manson

b/ Stevie Nicks

c/ Sue Lawley

d/ Jimmy from The KLF

e/ Dean Gaffney

f/ Una Stubbs

g/ Jon from S Club

h/ Carol Smillie

i/ Paula Yates

j/ Ricky Martin

k/ Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall

l [REDACTED] - because he still gets so mad about this rumour, it's possible that he'll set his lawyers on us for even alluding to it anonymously​

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.