Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was Bryan McFadden, married to Vogue Williams, who now seems very happily married to Spencer Matthews.
And that’s exactly how you can link Kerry Katona to the Royal family 😂😂

I always think it’s mad how she was once step mum to Kerry katonas kids and now she’s the future kings, first cousins auntie 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
And that’s exactly how you can link Kerry Katona to the Royal family 😂😂

I always think it’s mad how she was once step mum to Kerry katonas kids and now she’s the future kings, first cousins auntie 😂
I know - hilarious! I like Vogue from the little I have seen of her - she seems very funny. I once saw her and Bryan on 'All Star Mr and Mrs' and omg he was such a tedious man child - proud of being a helpless toddler. It really was startling to think why she was with him.

Reactions: 9
I wish I could say yes. No, I worded it clumsily - Vogue Williams is married to Spencer M. No idea who Bryan McFadden is with now.
Damn, I thought I'd stumbled across some incredible gossip and I was about to tag Kerry Katona's mum on Instagram and tell her all about her ex son in law doing a Schofe :D :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There must be some juicy Allsaints gossip? That reminds me does anybody remember the story that Andrea Corr needed stitches to her anus after sleeping with Robbie Williams :eek:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
There must be some juicy Allsaints gossip? That reminds me does anybody remember the story that Andrea Corr needed stitches to her anus after sleeping with Robbie Williams :eek:
Was that in Australia? I remember a Popbitch story about RW crying in shame after having anal sex with a woman

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
That's nice.

Andrea Corr and Bono are no strangers to enjoying each other's company, as I'm sure we all know.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Dating a pe teacher from Rochdale in greater Manchester .
How dull. I'd much prefer to find out he had a secret husband, instead a very pleasant, educated woman, whom his daughters adore, and who gets on well with Kerry Katona, as his current fiancee.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How dull. I'd much prefer to find out he had a secret husband, instead a very pleasant, educated woman, whom his daughters adore, and who gets on well with Kerry Katona, as his current fiancee.
I’m from the next town over . And I’ve heard he’s an absolute wanker . So there’s still time for him to do a Philip schofield 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I seem to recall the rumour that when Nicole met Liam she said “I’ve got something in my pocket for you.....my c**t” 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
From the Harry & Meghan thread...
Allegedly the real reason Bob Iger was sacked from Disney was because he had Markle do the voiceover for their upcoming elephant film. Apparently another A lister had already recorded it, so Disney had to make donations to the A listers charities in order for him to step aside.
Would love to know who the A lister was.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.