Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a couple of people who have shagged Robbie, no reports on any details though.

My chum needed a bodyguard while they worked abroad. The bodyguard had previously worked for Robbie and had to resign as he was really high maintenance. He asked him to play scrabble with him and burst into tears when the bodyguard refused. There was also dogshit all over his house.

This would have been about 15 years ago.

I like going to Robbie gigs but he himself when not performing gets on my nerves. I bought the Nobody Someday dvd and a friend and I sat down with wine and snacks to watch it. We switched it off after about 10 minutes.
just what i imagined. ayda coming along has probably saved him, a la ozzy and sharon

I think someone has started an Oprah thread to talk about this. Even with all that’s going on at this crazy time all I can think about since catching up on this thread tonight is WHY WERE WOMEN THROWING BREAD ROLLS AT CAMILLA IN A SUPERMARKET CARPARK? 🤣
it was early 90s, their secret love had just been exposed in diana's book

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes he was following up. Exposing himself (not literally) to God knows who, knowing that he had mild symptoms and why the hell was he taken up to Scotland when you are supposed to stay where you are? One rule for one and one For those that can pay.
Oh those who can pay will find a way...even paying for medical repatriation, when there is nothing wrong with them and they need to fly back to the Middle East after a shopping trip in Europe.

Reactions: 3
Charles last engagement was the 12th of March , so I’m presuming he went to Scotland before Boris said no travel

Reactions: 3
I could murder a Big Mac right now.....😭😭 but silver linings and all that #notfatyet

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jason Orange?

Did you know that Jason Orange's real name is Jason Thomas but he changed it after he found out there was already another Jason Thomas registered with BAFTA? He couldn't decide what surname to take but eventually decided on Orange after spending a night in a hotel room watching a drunken Mark Owen stuffing Clementines up his bum.
Wonder what he's up to now jason orange?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes the RAF dont have anything better to do than act as Ubers for these clowns. 'Rich Southerners defy Government guidelines and head to their holiday home in Scotland'.
It’s literally 32 squadrons job. VIP Uber.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I have finally signed up. I have browsed for years.

Holly W was known for doing coke in order to get the weight down during her modelling years.

My friend had Rickaaaay from eastenders show up in her kitchen wanting to do coke and then the women. Coke was priority

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
If that's about the item over on CDAN, then it's not Charles. It's Prince Albert of Monaco.
Hold up, Prince Albert has ANOTHER secret child?!

He truly is vile and his actions really affected Melanie before she tragically passed. The family also had to stop him attending her funeral. Horrible guy.
How did his sister pass? I’ve never paid much interest in George Michael but heard he was close with his siblings.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.