Secret Celeb Gossip #69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just going back to Britney Spears song Toxic being about Noel Fitzpatrick, written by his ex-girlfriend Cathy Dennis. He actually mentions it in one of his autobiographies. I just can’t remember whether it’s in his first one or his second one.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just going back to Britney Spears song Toxic being about Noel Fitzpatrick, written by his ex-girlfriend Cathy Dennis. He actually mentions it in one of his autobiographies. I just can’t remember whether it’s in his first one or his second one.
This is the one fact I can never get over lol.

Reactions: 10
since hearing about it last week i am incredibly invested in this and want it to be true so badly, so thank you 🤣

turns out that a guy like noel fitzpatrick SHOULD wear a warning (he’s dangerous, you’re loving it etc).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am sure Noel did an interview on this morning and Holly asked him if the song was about him, he laughed and said you would have to ask Cathy. I can’t find a video so hope I haven’t made it up 😂 but I am sure he was not in the studio he was on a tv screen, can anyone else remember this??

Edit I have managed to find it by google he ask nf about toxic and the video is on the Birmingham mail 👍🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I tried to listen to one of his books on Audible but his irish accent kept lulling me to sleep. Had to give up as I coukdnt get past first 2 chapters

Reactions: 2
I am sure Noel did an interview on this morning and Holly asked him if the song was about him, he laughed and said you would have to ask Cathy. I can’t find a video so hope I haven’t made it up 😂 but I am sure he was not in the studio he was on a tv screen, can anyone else remember this??
Article and video here:

He also laughs that Can't Get You Out Of My Head might be about him too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if Noel Fitzpatrick thinks “You’re So Vain” is actually about him?
on a tangent: did carly simon ever confirm who that song is about? i know everyone says warren beatty but i’m not sure if she said for definite 🤔

Reactions: 9
on a tangent: did carly simon ever confirm who that song is about? i know everyone says warren beatty but i’m not sure if she said for definite 🤔
I don’t think she’s ever revealed it, which is fab because the fun of the song is the mystery.

I think a few years ago there was a charity auction where as a prize, she told the winner who the song is about, but they were sworn to secrecy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
IIRC she said (or didn't deny) that the second verse, at least, is about Warren Beatty.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
IIRC she said (or didn't deny) that the second verse, at least, is about Warren Beatty.
Ooh, that’s the verse that mentions him being involved with “the wife of a close friend”.
It really is such a genius song, we’re still wondering who it’s about all these years later.

Reactions: 20
I hope its true. And I wish Cathy had insisted the video for Toxic had gerbil backing singers.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know a couple who took their dog to supervet, was picked up by channel 4 (I think it was) but when the pioneering surgery left the dog unable to walk both the TV company and vet stopped taking their calls. They paid for the surgery themselves too.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.