Secret Celeb Gossip #69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Letā€™s face it, itā€™s hardly ever an ā€˜accidentā€™ in these situations. Some desperate celebs see it as a career move, and ā€˜leakingā€™ the fact that theyā€™re trying to leagally stop it appearing anywhere only adds to the interest. I mean, here we areā€¦

This is in relation to the ā€˜celeb coupleā€™ btw.

Reactions: 9
Letā€™s face it, itā€™s hardly ever an ā€˜accidentā€™ in these situations. Some desperate celebs see it as a career move, and ā€˜leakingā€™ the fact that theyā€™re trying to leagally stop it appearing anywhere only adds to the interest. I mean, here we areā€¦

This is in relation to the ā€˜celeb coupleā€™ btw.
Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton, have built their whole "careers" on leaked sex tapes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I love what Noel Fitzpatrick does re animals but there's something about him that is unlikable.
Massive God Complex.
Claims to love animals but puts them through ethically questionable experimental surgeries and prolongs their lives at any cost. With enormous financial benefit to him, not to mention the emotional manipulation/ego-boosting perks he gets with all that ā€œlittle Snoopy pulled through but it was touch and go, Mrs Jones.ā€

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton, have built their whole "careers" on leaked sex tapes.
and interestingly kim was parisā€™ ā€œwardrobe assistantā€ or something for a while! i always wonder if they shared ā€œcareerā€ advice šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Re you're so vain, I'm sure she said it was about someone who had a double letter together in their name, ie Warren Beatty, mick jagger

• Wow
Reactions: 7
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Pretty sure Toxic was written and released years before Cathy Dennis and the super vet were an item, thatā€™s what Iā€™ve read before anywayā€¦.

going back to the rickshaw blind, what was the purpose of it? was the person supposedly given a ride meant to be dead then? I read and re-read it but couldnā€™t find the point of the part at the end where the driver 'shook by what just happened'.
Cathy Dennis and Noel F were a couple ????!!!! o_O

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Have it on good authority from a PR friend itā€™s Keith Duffy.
Very surprised at that. Keith strikes me as a lovely decent guy.

The Independent is saying it's a "major celebrity" known in Ireland and abroad, in their 40s yet known for decades... It does seem to point to someone who got famous in their teens like Boyzone.

As someone mentioned earlier, it's not Shane as he lives abroad. Ronan and Mikey live in Dublin too, not sure if either would do this though.

Reactions: 4
Very surprised at that. Keith strikes me as a lovely decent guy.

The Independent is saying it's a "major celebrity" known in Ireland and abroad, in their 40s yet known for decades... It does seem to point to someone who got famous in their teens like Boyzone.

As someone mentioned earlier, it's not Shane as he lives abroad. Ronan and Mikey live in Dublin too, not sure if either would do this though.
One thing with covid is it's shown you don't know people maybe as well as you thought you did

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.