Secret Celeb Gossip #69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be surprised if it was that couple, seeing as a friend of mine was on a golfing weekend last summer and the male was staying in the same hotel with another woman. He made no attempt to cover up that he was with her and they joined my mate and his friends quite happily in the bar, having photos taken etc.

Now unless it was post affair sex tapes of course, trying to spice it up a bit.
😧 he’s got previous form for that hasn’t he?! i wonder if they just have an open relationship at this point.

Reactions: 3
I doubt it's Mark Wright, he wouldn't want to hide it. The combination of arrogance and fame hunger would ensure he let it get out for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I doubt it's Mark Wright, he wouldn't want to hide it. The combination of arrogance and fame hunger would ensure he let it get out for attention
exactly! he absolutely would have “accidentally” leaked it himself by now.

i refuse to believe mark and michelle have sex anyway, she always looks like she can’t stand him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
exactly! he absolutely would have “accidentally” leaked it himself by now.

i refuse to believe mark and michelle have sex anyway, she always looks like she can’t stand him 🤣
That's because she's realised she made a massive mistake in marrying the thick twit, and she should have saved herself for an A lister.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Like I said last night, I'm leaning towards the whole story being bollocks, to be honest. Even the usual places online where those sort of things get posted don't know who it is.

Reactions: 4
Those silhouettes have 100% got to be Paddy Mcguinness and his wife, the male one has the same pointy head and ears, the woman has the same hair.....why pick silhouettes that look like them if it's someone else?

View attachment 1025102 View attachment 1025109
Yeah papers are usually pretty good at dropping breadcrumbs without naming people.

They seem like a likely pair and also isn't she one of the housewives on one of those tacky itv shows?

Reactions: 23
That's because she's realised she made a massive mistake in marrying the thick twit, and she should have saved herself for an A lister.
she should have taken the opportunity to run off with luke pasqualino when it was available! rather than having to deal with essex’s royal family (or whatever they think they are 🤣)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Those silhouettes have 100% got to be Paddy Mcguinness and his wife, the male one has the same pointy head and ears, the woman has the same hair.....why pick silhouettes that look like them if it's someone else?

View attachment 1025102 View attachment 1025109
Does it say they are a couple or married anywhere though, could it be a presenting couple playing away with each other? Id be thinking kym marsh plus an other

Reactions: 2
Good thing we didn't have sex tapes and social media in the 70's. We'd be speculating that it was Johnny and Fanny Craddock.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.