Secret Celeb Gossip #69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did Katie Prices ‘mansion’ end up in such a bleeping state? I bet that was a lovely house before she bought it. Who trashed it?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I've recently fallen down the rabbit hole that Taylor Swift is bisexual and most of her public relationships have been fake/PR relationships and she's had several secret relationships with women and that's what a lot of her love songs are about.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

It's her personality not her songs that need to change. She let down a festival after getting drunk with the Spice Girls and then there were that restaurant moment when she ranted on social media about not being allowed in even though she was breaking the dress code on their website and she looked homeless.

Reactions: 43
Pretty sure Toxic was written and released years before Cathy Dennis and the super vet were an item, that’s what I’ve read before anyway….

going back to the rickshaw blind, what was the purpose of it? was the person supposedly given a ride meant to be dead then? I read and re-read it but couldn’t find the point of the part at the end where the driver 'shook by what just happened'.

Reactions: 17
really sad news according to this month,s AGC blinds

the reason for Celine Dion,s recent concert cancelation

is that she may be slowly losing her own cancer battle

my sympathies to the whole Dion family

they have been set back so much by this UTTER BASTARD of a disease

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
really sad news according to this month,s AGC blinds

the reason for Celine Dion,s recent concert cancelation

is that she may be slowly losing her own cancer battle

my sympathies to the whole Dion family

they have been set back so much by this UTTER BASTARD of a disease
Celine has cancer?! Oh no. Really hope not. She seems like a lovely woman.

She has looked awful since Rene died, so thin and haggard and sad, I assumed it was stress/grief and an eating disorder. Really hope it's not the big C.

It's her personality not her songs that need to change. She let down a festival after getting drunk with the Spice Girls and then there were that restaurant moment when she ranted on social media about not being allowed in even though she was breaking the dress code on their website and she looked homeless.
Wasn't she rumoured to have boned Mel B?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Totally ridiculous that KP keeps avoiding prison. didn’t she Bugger off on holiday during her priory stay also?

Reactions: 26
Pretty sure Toxic was written and released years before Cathy Dennis and the super vet were an item, that’s what I’ve read before anyway….

going back to the rickshaw blind, what was the purpose of it? was the person supposedly given a ride meant to be dead then? I read and re-read it but couldn’t find the point of the part at the end where the driver 'shook by what just happened'.
was the driver “all shook up”?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She's an entitled privileged bleep with a voice that sounds like she's being rogered up the arse by the Duracell bunny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
I think the rickshaw blind...
Rickshaw isnt a clue, its just the mode of transport
Englishman isn't famous, just the person providing the story
For the driver to be so shaken I think it has to be somebody who should have been dead at the time (99,2000ish)
Its posted on cdan as well and all their guesses seem to be Ronald Reagan which seems kind of boring, but the A+++ thing seems to equal 2+ for being president and one for being an actor...I prefer the Elvis theory.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've recently fallen down the rabbit hole that Taylor Swift is bisexual and most of her public relationships have been fake/PR relationships and she's had several secret relationships with women and that's what a lot of her love songs are about.
i read so many rumours about her and karlie kloss (i think they now don’t even speak anymore)!

further to my supervet research: cathy dennis apparently wrote toxic the year they broke up. should a guy like noel fitzpatrick wear a warning? we may never truly know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She was in a relationship with a girl in her band when she first got famous. My memory of it is that they weren't hiding it at the time.

Reactions: 7
I think the rickshaw blind...
Rickshaw isnt a clue, its just the mode of transport
Englishman isn't famous, just the person providing the story
For the driver to be so shaken I think it has to be somebody who should have been dead at the time (99,2000ish)
Its posted on cdan as well and all their guesses seem to be Ronald Reagan which seems kind of boring, but the A+++ thing seems to equal 2+ for being president and one for being an actor...I prefer the Elvis theory.
Does, of course, remind me of this:

("There's a guy works down the chip shop / swears he's Elvis / but he's a liar and I'm not sure about you")

(RIP Kirsty).

• Heart
Reactions: 26
i read so many rumours about her and karlie kloss (i think they now don’t even speak anymore)!
Yes, and Dianna Agron! Although they've recently become friendly again, I believe. If you look at Sam Smith's video for 'I'm not the only one' which Dianna starred in, and Taylor Swift's collaboration with Sugarland on the song Babe which she wrote, the video is almost identical. Exact same length too.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yes, and Dianna Agron! Although they've recently become friendly again, I believe. If you look at Sam Smith's video for 'I'm not the only one' which Dianna starred in, and Taylor Swift's collaboration with Sugarland on the song Babe which she wrote, the video is almost identical. Exact same length too.
yes!!! i’d read about that - isn’t “dress” meant to be about kk too? i was wondering if they were friendly again but swift did seem to drop a lot of her girl gang very quickly after that one tour where she was bringing them on stage all the time 🤔

Reactions: 2

Hoorah - can't stand the woman!

Reactions: 20
yes!!! i’d read about that - isn’t “dress” meant to be about kk too? i was wondering if they were friendly again but swift did seem to drop a lot of her girl gang very quickly after that one tour where she was bringing them on stage all the time 🤔
Yes what happened with her girl crew that were all in the Bad Blood video with her? They used to always be together but never see that anymore

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.