Secret Celeb Gossip #69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has actually done a great job at derby paying wages & travel bills out of his own pocket.

As the parent of a Derby fan I agree. He’s done a fantastic job and turning down the Everton job shows he’s here for the club and intends to see it through. Can’t fault him professionally.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As the parent of a Derby fan I agree. He’s done a fantastic job and turning down the Everton job shows he’s here for the club and intends to see it through. Can’t fault him professionally.
To be fair becoming Everton manager would be like becoming captain of the titanic, so I can’t say I blame him for staying at Derby

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s come of the vardy court case these days?
I think it’s still ongoing? I tried to look it up, but there’s just too many articles to find out the latest. Does anyone know? When it all kicked off, ”Wagatha Christie“ and all the memes was just internet gold.

Reactions: 13
I think Colleen stays for a mix of different reasons. I think having been together from such a young age, she'll lack her own identity and will largely feel like a codependent relationship (whether it is or isn't is a different matter), but that would be a scary prospect. She has mentioned her religion and that her belief has always been to try and keep the family together, even though it won't be setting the best example for her boys in terms of how to treat people. I also think that she might have weighed up the decision of what's worse... separating and being miserable or staying together and being miserable. One might have more benefits than the other. As much as I wish she'd make a stand against him and as behaviour, I do feel for her as I can't say that I'd be strong enough to leave either and it wouldn't be the money for me.

Reactions: 16
Ronan Keating and his pathetic wife are a nasty pair of entitled idiots.
And the photos they released of their disgustingly dirty home are embarrassing! Total own goal. They thought it would make the cleaner look bad, but instead showed them both to be grubby pigs.

Reactions: 35
And the photos they released of their disgustingly dirty home are embarrassing! Total own goal. They thought it would make the cleaner look bad, but instead showed them both to be grubby pigs.
I do agree that if you pay for a service, you are entitled to a service regardless of celebrity status or not but holy moly, what an own goal from them.

I cringed so much at the complaint that the dead flowers weren't thrown out. How precious and entitled do you need to be to not even be able to bin a dead bunch of flowers. The Queen has probably thrown a duster around the Palace more than those two seem to have cleaned.

Reactions: 23
Coleen is a lovely woman very friendly to everyone she meets. She stays with him because the thought of being a divorced mum is too much for her to bear! She will eventually once the boys are older in my opinion.
Wayne has been funding her family since day one … her father hasn’t worked for years. They also live in Prestbury and do everything for Colleen and the boys. Her mum and dad are virtually the hired help

“The thought of being a divorced Mum is too much for her to bear.”

The 1950’s are calling. They want their dated principles back...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is the latest
Vardy could settle with Coleen Rooney in 'Wagatha Christie' case

#

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.