Secret Celeb Gossip #69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is with Rochelle and Marvin, their presenting crosses both itv and bbc shows so it depends how strict itv clue is.

Has Joel Dommetts wife ever done things on itv? Although you'd think he would have learnt from the first time.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think Joel’s wife is a presenter is she? Paddy and Christine is a good guess though, I think it’s more likely to be them than Marvin and Rochelle.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think Joel’s wife is a presenter is she? Paddy and Christine is a good guess though, I think it’s more likely to be them than Marvin and Rochelle.
I wouldn’t say Paddy is really an ITV presenter though, he’s all over the BBC at the moment with Top Gear, question of sport and that singing/miming show. Their autism doc was on the BBC as well. I’ve never seen his wife present anything (doesn’t mean she has though!)

Reactions: 5
Ooh! Here’s our clues -

“The Irish Sun can reveal the man in his 40s was arrested on Thursday and taken to a garda station in Dublin.

The household name has since been released from custody and a file is being prepared for the DPP.

The unnamed celeb is well known in showbiz circles here and abroad and his career in the spotlight has spanned several decades.”

What are people’s guesses?
Jim Corr?

Reactions: 2
Jim Corr is a great guess but he’s 57, the man in the article is in his 40s.
Thinking about it again, it may not be an anti vaxxer at all, maybe just someone who's spotted a business opportunity for people who won't get vaxxed.

A lot of anti vaxxers I've seen online are dead set against the vaccine hospitality pass and refuse to frequent establishments who request it (having said that, they might still be up for getting a fake pass to have a meal or a few drinks)

Reactions: 4
So much of what you've written could of been my school life, unless you've been bullied and beaten up for no reason whatsoever (I now understand it was jealousy) nobody understands the humiliation you carry with you for the rest of your life. I too changed my name after leaving school to detach myself from the 'old' me. Funnily enough I'm having to renew my passport tomorrow and I've been informed the ring-leader works in the post-office I'll be attending... petty, but I've already got my outfit planned, my Range Rover keys will be on display, Gucci handbag clutched to my side, skin tight leatherette trousers and 4" heels clicking across the lino she walks everyday. I've heard she's fat and has skin like leather - I can't wait... do I acknowledge her, do I pretend I wouldn't know her from Adam or do I look down my nose at her and treat her as nothing more than a shop-girl (no offence to front-line workers, this person made 6 years of my life a misery) who's only there to fill out paperwork on my behalf?
I hope you've worked through the demons this vile creature created for you, I wish you the best in life and remember, they know what they did, we shouldn't be ashamed about it - they should.
I don't know you, but I'm so proud of you! Go you.🥰🥰🥰 School bullies can scar you for years and remain. Enjoy every second of your victory walk hun. Xxxxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Actually reading the article, it does switch between 'itv stars' and 'TV shows' which indicates they are a well known itv couple but doesn't necessarily mean their work is solely on itv.

They're probably off The Real Housewives of Guernsey or Jersey or whatever it's called 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So much of what you've written could of been my school life, unless you've been bullied and beaten up for no reason whatsoever (I now understand it was jealousy) nobody understands the humiliation you carry with you for the rest of your life. I too changed my name after leaving school to detach myself from the 'old' me. Funnily enough I'm having to renew my passport tomorrow and I've been informed the ring-leader works in the post-office I'll be attending... petty, but I've already got my outfit planned, my Range Rover keys will be on display, Gucci handbag clutched to my side, skin tight leatherette trousers and 4" heels clicking across the lino she walks everyday. I've heard she's fat and has skin like leather - I can't wait... do I acknowledge her, do I pretend I wouldn't know her from Adam or do I look down my nose at her and treat her as nothing more than a shop-girl (no offence to front-line workers, this person made 6 years of my life a misery) who's only there to fill out paperwork on my behalf?
I hope you've worked through the demons this vile creature created for you, I wish you the best in life and remember, they know what they did, we shouldn't be ashamed about it - they should.
Don’t acknowledge her. I’d pre-arrange a phone call while she’s sorting out your paperwork and assure the caller that yes, lunch sounds lovely, I’ll meet you there insert name of posh restaurant.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How shocked would people be if it was Eamon Holmes and Ruth Langsford?

However I think the couple is Vernon Kay and Tess Daly
I'd be surprised if it was that couple, seeing as a friend of mine was on a golfing weekend last summer and the male was staying in the same hotel with another woman. He made no attempt to cover up that he was with her and they joined my mate and his friends quite happily in the bar, having photos taken etc.

Now unless it was post affair sex tapes of course, trying to spice it up a bit.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.