Secret Celeb Gossip #63

If you had to have sex with one of them or die, who would you pick?

• John Bercow

Votes: 128 17.8%
  • Russell Brand

Votes: 261 36.3%
  • Just let me finish writing my will...

Votes: 331 46.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't resist a poll on the Bercow v Brand debate at the end of the last thread. Carry on gossiping!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Bercow does look like he might be a laugh in fairness plus VERY grateful.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bercow looks like he would burp Port and pork pies all over you and call you Denise when your name is Deborah and stare at your tits as he discusses his insurance policy. No thanks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 103
Would the 12 users that voted John Bercow make themselves known so I know who to block ;) ? Actually on second thoughts, none of you are shy about it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ooooh yes!!!!
He's loosening his tie there already I see ;)

Would the 12 users that voted John Bercow make themselves known so I know who to block ;)? Actually on second thoughts, none of you are shy about it!!!
I'd like to know who the SEVENTEEN people are. As far as I know there are about 5 of us, so come on all those other Bercow lovers. Make yourselves known. Don't be shy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He's loosening his tie there already I see ;)

I'd like to know who the SEVENTEEN people are. As far as I know there are about 5 of us, so come on all those other Bercow lovers. Make yourselves known. Don't be shy!
I don't think it's a case of being a Bercow lover, it's more of a case of the other option are Russell Brand or death. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
God, what an awful pair of ****s 😖

Ive written my Will 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I voted Bercow. I mean I wouldn't, but if it's a choice between him, Brand and death...yeah, I'd take him every time. No question. Russell is as creepy as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Russell Brand has always looked like he needs dumped in a tub of disinfectant and scrubbed with a deck broom. Repeatedly. Then left to soak in fresh disinfectant overnight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I have to say, Bercow's doing a lot better than I expected, up to 32 now. I went Bercow, purely because I like being alive and I always think Russell Brand has the potential to be a walking collection of STDs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.