Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Running around with a man on your back like a train in the night’ genius. Pure poetry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can't believe no one has mentioned 'Everybody Knows Except You' ... This is turning into a DC appreciation thread :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We are light on tea at the moment. Until we are waiting for an urnful to arrive, here’s some weak brew

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was at the same party as him once. I went outside to the smoking area and he came out a bit after and asked me for a light!

I flicked my lighter for him and tried to will him to fall in love with me in the four seconds it took for him to light his cigarette.

He thanked me and our liaison ended. Maybe he wrote a song about it....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
We are light on tea at the moment. Until we are waiting for an urnful to arrive, here’s some weak brew

I really liked Russell’s book but as the years have gone on I’ve realised what an absolute twunt he is. It’s saying something when he was somehow less obnoxious back when he was being a misogynist pig than now with this cult leader/guru like arrogance.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I was at the same party as him once. I went outside to the smoking area and he came out a bit after and asked me for a light!

I flicked my lighter for him and tried to will him to fall in love with me in the four seconds it took for him to light his cigarette.

He thanked me and our liaison ended. Maybe he wrote a song about it....
You weren’t a hostess on a coach were you?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He sounds like an absolute tadger
Probably because he is. Brand has acted like a messiah in the past but he’s just acting, although I’m not sure many of his fans realise. Contradictory buffoon that swallowed some pages from a dictionary is the role he is most adept at portraying.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Probably because he is. Brand has acted like a messiah in the past but he’s just acting, although I’m not sure many of his fans realise. Contradictory buffoon that swallowed some pages from a dictionary is the role he is most adept at portraying.
His own father says he has no idea why he speaks like that, it isn’t his voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His own father says he has no idea why he speaks like that, it isn’t his voice.
Ha I met his dad (I wish there was some scandal or gossip but no - it was just in a fairly posh part of London) and I thought they sounded really similar!

Reactions: 4
Can't believe no one has mentioned 'Everybody Knows Except You' ... This is turning into a DC appreciation thread :love:
Oh yes loved that one!

" ...I told all of my friends..
Again and again and again
I drove them round the bend
Now you're my only friend" 😁😆

I saw them at a radio 1 roadshow (remember them!?)
Also saw Peter Andre singing Mysterious Girl :rolleyes: and loads of girls were almost soiling themselves with excitement and my friend almost got run over by his security van (we were running from him, rather than to him just to clarify).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh yes loved that one!

" ...I told all of my friends..
Again and again and again
I drove them round the bend
Now you're my only friend" 😁😆

I saw them at a radio 1 roadshow (remember them!?)
Also saw Peter Andre singing Mysterious Girl :rolleyes: and loads of girls were almost soiling themselves with excitement and my friend almost got run over by his security van (we were running from him, rather than to him just to clarify).

That's funny because I nearly got run over by Paul Young when I went to see him at the Royal Court Theatre in Liverpool a million years ago.
I was abut 13/14 and legged it across the road towards were the stage door was just as his car turned a corner. Missed me by a millimetre but I was so chuffed he'd nearly hit me (or is driver did anyway) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm a HUGE Divine Comedy fan and for anyone loving the lyrics to National Express or Something for the Weekend etc check out:

Lady of a Certain Age &
Charmed Life - which is like a love song to your child and ever since I had my son makes me cry a little bit.

Both are genius. Neil Hannon and Rufus Wainwright for me are just lyrically *chef's kiss*

:)
Don’t forget one of his many love songs “If” with the incredible line….if you were a horse I’d clean the tit out of your stable and never once complain….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.