Secret Celeb Gossip #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read about that. I came on here to see if it was true. When is he going to be being sentenced? I imagine he will be sent away for a very long time, and quite rightly so. Hope the weirdo is sent away for decades 🤨
I saw press reports saying that his sentencing will be in May 2022 (!!), and that he could get 100 years. US sentences tend to be considerably tougher than here in the UK.

Reactions: 8
I saw press reports saying that his sentencing will be in May 2022 (!!), and that he could get 100 years. US sentences tend to be considerably tougher than here in the UK.
Wowww not until next May!! That's 8 months away! Why so long?? .
So glad it is in America though, because if he was sentenced here in the UK, he would have got 2 months (at the most) in prison 😧

Reactions: 12
I may be the only one but I believe a fair bit of Heather’s account of her marriage to Paul. I’m not saying Heather isn’t a fantasist some of the time but I do believe that she suffered some degree of DV at the hands of national treasure, Paul McCartney. I believe that Linda suffered at his hands too.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I may be the only one but I believe a fair bit of Heather’s account of her marriage to Paul. I’m not saying Heather isn’t a fantasist some of the time but I do believe that she suffered some degree of DV at the hands of national treasure, Paul McCartney. I believe that Linda suffered at his hands too.
I’m agree as I’m also inclined to believe that Paul isn’t the sweet wronged man we’re led to believe. Heather has massive issues and has most likely embellished some of the events, but I think both his previous wives have suffered sadly

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I agree, but she’s told so many lies that no one believes a word that comes out of her mouth.

Reactions: 13
I’m agree as I’m also inclined to believe that Paul isn’t the sweet wronged man we’re led to believe. Heather has massive issues and has most likely embellished some of the events, but I think both his previous wives have suffered sadly
He was married prior to Linda wasn’t he?

I’ve never thought he was the wonderful man described by some. He has an ego the size of a planet from what I’ve seen, as are a lot of people who achieved massive global fame from young adulthood.

Reactions: 20
@Rita Chevrolet Oh, he’s worse than that now. Saw him recently in that Andrew ‘ Dice ‘ Clay sitcom looking more like this attached photo. He was wearing just a cowboy hat, boots and baggy, white Y fronts but you have to say the man was hanging dong.
20F8474E-5A14-41A6-827D-4F385B66B883.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I've been watching Kiri on Netflix with Sarah Lancashire. I was telling my friend how good she was in it and was told that she is a complete nightmare IRL and extremely precious.

Was disappointed to hear this. Has anyone got any information on Sarah Lancashire? I've always liked her from Coronation Street days.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
if youve never seen a show called THE NEW STATESMAN in which Rik Mayall plays an absolutely VILE MP

do subscribe to BritBox

still side splittingly funny and relevant today as 35 years ago

I miss Rik very very much

that was one celeb death that REALLY hurt
Same as Gordon.... He's one of the celebs I keep forgetting is dead. Alan Rickman, Emma Chambers and Caroline Aherne too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I love Sarah Lancashire. I don't want to hear that she is an hole. I think she is great in everything. Happy Valley is one of the best (if most depressing) things I have ever seen on television.

That photo of Mickey Rourke is shocking. He was so beautiful when he as younger. Really sexy. Why why why do people do this to themselves?

Untitled-2_0.jpg

What even is the last photo? Is he wearing a wig really far back on his head?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
He was married prior to Linda wasn’t he?

I’ve never thought he was the wonderful man described by some. He has an ego the size of a planet from what I’ve seen, as are a lot of people who achieved massive global fame from young adulthood.
He was in a LTR with Jane Asher but they never married, I don't think.

Reactions: 4
Mickey Rourke was schmoking hot!! I think he suffers with body dysmorphia and it’s so sad he’s done what he’s done.
I also think his surgeon should be shot for crimes against humanity 😉

Reactions: 26
I've been watching Kiri on Netflix with Sarah Lancashire. I was telling my friend how good she was in it and was told that she is a complete nightmare IRL and extremely precious.

Was disappointed to hear this. Has anyone got any information on Sarah Lancashire? I've always liked her from Coronation Street days.
I think she's a fantastic actress, but I don't know anything about her private life or what she's like to work with. I've heard similar about Anna Friel, talented but up her own arse in real life.

Sarah Lancashire is married to Peter Salmon who is a senior figure in TV in the UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.