Secret Celeb Gossip #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Price wasn’t injured in the crash and thank god she didn’t hurt anybody else. Just seen a clip from her appearance on GMB on Monday where she said she couldn’t get to see Harvey that often as she doesn’t get her licence back until December

Never mind all the tiptoeing and soft soaking on her Instagram from people including family about Katie battling her issues blah blah blah she needs to be finally locked up for driving whilst disqualified and driving under the influence if that second one is proven true

How many driving related incidents has she had now where she just gets points or a ban? I’m sure anybody else who wasn’t a celebrity would have had a spell in prison by now

Reactions: 24
Mickey Rourke was schmoking hot!! I think he suffers with body dysmorphia and it’s so sad he’s done what he’s done.
I also think his surgeon should be shot for crimes against humanity 😉
I think so too. Nine and a half weeks is one of my favourites and he was gorgeous. He shouldve won the oscar for The Wrestler! I follow him on instagram as hes massively into dogs and I just find that really endearing about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Katie Price wasn’t injured in the crash and thank god she didn’t hurt anybody else. Just seen a clip from her appearance on GMB on Monday where she said she couldn’t get to see Harvey that often as she doesn’t get her licence back until December

Never mind all the tiptoeing and soft soaking on her Instagram from people including family about Katie battling her issues blah blah blah she needs to be finally locked up for driving whilst disqualified and driving under the influence if that second one is proven true

How many driving related incidents has she had now where she just gets points or a ban? I’m sure anybody else who wasn’t a celebrity would have had a spell in prison by now
What a joke eh? She quotes that "wivvaht me licence I carnt ju's whizz off to see me 'Arv weneva I wont................................" but she can certainly whizz off to buy some whizz for her and her mates at 6am§! Thats perfectly OK of course :(
If she gets away with this latest lot then there really does need to be an investigation into HOW she gets off with so much that ordinary folks get locked-up for :( Go and check her wiki on here to see the ongoing list of it's driving offences

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.