Secret Celeb Gossip #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was always said she was but wiki says -- She was born Linda Louise Eastman on September 24, 1941, and grew up in Scarsdale, N.Y. As she often pointed out, without ever dispelling the assertion entirely, she was not related of the Eastman-Kodak photography empire. In fact, her father had changed his name from Epstein.
Well I never

Reactions: 2
I am of the opinion that if Macca was violent towards Heather we would’ve heard about it as another poster said, in the way there were strong rumblings about Savile long before it all came out (plus the fact that we know about John and Ringo).

Nah don't think so. Didn't she leave David Thewlis for him
Yes I was under the impression she cheated on David with him (or possibly someone else?)

Reactions: 1
I am of the opinion that if Macca was violent towards Heather we would’ve heard about it as another poster said, in the way there were strong rumblings about Savile long before it all came out (plus the fact that we know about John and Ringo).

Yes I was under the impression she cheated on David with him (or possibly someone else?)
Blimey she likes an interesting looking man, doesn't she?

On Paul McCartney, I like him as a vegetarian and an animal rights supporter, as well as liking a lot of his music with the Beatles, with wings and solo.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Be interesting to see how Katie Price gets treated for her complete selfish reckless behaviour compared to Ant who was also reckless and selfish but somehow got a get outta jail free card and his wife was continually slaughtered in the press instead....

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Be interesting to see how Katie Price gets treated for her complete selfish reckless behaviour compared to Ant who was also reckless and selfish but somehow got a get outta jail free card and his wife was continually slaughtered in the press instead....
Because women should always be held accountable until the day they die! Bad women!

Seriously, like Caroline Flack is another prime example, she was clearly on drugs and drunk when it happened and she was tarnished to the point where she lost everything and ended taking her own life. Yet there’s been countless male actors and singers who’ve done worse yet live a pretty good life with steady work and acclaim. Prime example: Chris Brown and RKelly. Dozens of women have accused them of assault and abuse yet no one really cares and moves past it. Only until recently R Kelly was held accountable. Yet we have known he was abusive and a paedophile for decades.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Katie has a charge sheet as long as your arm for driving offences, going back to two decades. He had one offence (that he was caught for). Before you jump on me, he’s a prick, I cannot abide him or his management, particularly as they threw Lisa to the lions, but to cite sexism about the way KP is/will be treated is devaluing the word sexism.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
That's rubbish. They're not comparable.

Ant made one mistake, got treatment, showed contrition at court and took proper time out.

Katie is a serial offender who has shown absolutely no respect for the courts or their decisions for years. She has continually drives whilst disqualified.

She was bleating she couldn't go and see her son because she was disqualified but has no qualms of getting her car to buy drugs. Now her people are already spinning MH issues. :rolleyes:

I hope they send her to jail for a substantial period.

Reactions: 23
I am no fan of KP but it is evident she’s been off the rails for some years now. I suspect she’s been drugging for some time hence the real reason St Peter left her and the reason both sets of kids live with their fathers.

I do believe there are MH issues (she was once hugely successful and lost it all) BUT she has to take responsibility for her actions, get Help, get clean and sort herself out

Reactions: 18
I am no fan of KP but it is evident she’s been off the rails for some years now. I suspect she’s been drugging for some time hence the real reason St Peter left her and the reason both sets of kids live with their fathers.

I do believe there are MH issues (she was once hugely successful and lost it all) BUT she has to take responsibility for her actions, get Help, get clean and sort herself out
And before all that, face jail time. It is time she got a custodial like any regular person. Enough is enough.

Reactions: 16
She needs jailing now! Anything else and our justice system is pathetic.

Reactions: 8
That's rubbish. They're not comparable.

Ant made one mistake, got treatment, showed contrition at court and took proper time out.

Katie is a serial offender who has shown absolutely no respect for the courts or their decisions for years. She has continually drives whilst disqualified.

She was bleating she couldn't go and see her son because she was disqualified but has no qualms of getting her car to buy drugs. Now her people are already spinning MH issues. :rolleyes:

I hope they send her to jail for a substantial period.
I think it is comparable, except he had a powerful ITV team around him to make sure the press went easy on him and make everyone feel sorry for him. Katie doesn't have that, she is broke, she has lost work hand over fist to the point she is now selling bath bombs, which is what she deserves as she was wrong but he got off very lightly and was protected I believe there is more to the Ant story that meets the eye, he did that tell all to the newspapers in exchange for them shutting up about something else he has done and going easy on him, and then he still went out and caused that crash where there were children in the car and guess what? When the driver on the car spoke out ( a woman again) she was vilified for speaking out!

Im not sticking up for Katie in the slightest by the way, she is an absolute waster but she wont garner the same sympathy as Ant did, same as Caroline Flack, one mistake, job was lost not abit of support from the papers or ITV.

Katie and Ant both addiction problems, mental health problems, drink driving, in the public eye, absolutely comparable.

Reactions: 21
Ants wasn’t a one time thing, it was his third offence, granted probably not as many as Katie

Reactions: 14

We have heard about it. It was widely reported around the time of their split. McCartney’s national treasure status plus Heather’s fantasist tendencies meant it didn’t stick.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ants wasn’t a one time thing, it was his third offence, granted probably not as many as Katie
What other driving offences has been found guilty of? Genuine question. I only can find the massive drink driving one.

I think it is comparable, except he had a powerful ITV team around him to make sure the press went easy on him and make everyone feel sorry for him. Katie doesn't have that, she is broke, she has lost work hand over fist to the point she is now selling bath bombs, which is what she deserves as she was wrong but he got off very lightly and was protected I believe there is more to the Ant story that meets the eye, he did that tell all to the newspapers in exchange for them shutting up about something else he has done and going easy on him, and then he still went out and caused that crash where there were children in the car and guess what? When the driver on the car spoke out ( a woman again) she was vilified for speaking out!

Im not sticking up for Katie in the slightest by the way, she is an absolute waster but she wont garner the same sympathy as Ant did, same as Caroline Flack, one mistake, job was lost not abit of support from the papers or ITV.

Katie and Ant both addiction problems, mental health problems, drink driving, in the public eye, absolutely comparable.
Caroline Flack was in the unfortunate position that her arrest coincided with the launch of winter LI so they had no option but to remove her. My understanding is that the situation would have been reviewed after the trial. She was charged with a domestic assault. That is very serious and if a male presenter had been charged with that we know exactly what the public reaction and response would have been. She may have been cleared of any crime but we will never know now. It's the tragedy that followed that is very, very sad.

Ant disappeared immediately after his arrest with Dec presenting SNT on his own so there are consistencies with ITV there.

As I said, it's one thing to be done for something but it is how it's dealt with by the person afterwards that counts the most. Katie Price has been absolutely shameless in her contempt for everything the courts and justice system has given her, even down to refusing to say who was driving her car at one point. Total arrogance and disregard for laws and safety of other road users. This has been going on for years. I don't care what she's been through, getting behind the wheel of car in her various states is no excuse. She should never be allowed to drive again and should go to jail.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Well, Linda had passed away when he married Heather, so she wouldn't have known. And the marriage was hardly blissfully happy - it didn't last long. I think Paul was probably deranged with grief and not thinking straight.
Yes that was obviously a mistake re Linda. However, this was several years after Linda dies, so I don’t think he was deranged with grief. I think Heather love-bombed him, but I still think stuff like that you should keep to yourself.

I do find him a bit odd (Damien Hurley). He’s obviously trying to look like his mum, but facially he’s just like his dad. Bit of an Oedipus complex? Her relationship with her nephew also seems to be a little odd.
Every time I see the pair of them I’m put in mind of “Psycho”. I certainly wouldn’t be booking a bed for the night in that young man’s motel if he were to acquire one.

She’s got a cracking figure but her odd relationship with her son is bizarre and a bit Bates Motel.

I can’t imagine my son sauntering out with me in matchy matchy outfits.

He still hasn’t forgiven me for dressing him and his little brother in identical clothes when they were little boys though 😄
I wrote that before I saw you’d already said it! They are a pair of weirdos!

I've been watching Kiri on Netflix with Sarah Lancashire. I was telling my friend how good she was in it and was told that she is a complete nightmare IRL and extremely precious.

Was disappointed to hear this. Has anyone got any information on Sarah Lancashire? I've always liked her from Coronation Street days.
She had an affair with her married boss head of ITV or something, after which she not completely surprisingly, got a huge contract with them!
I think she’s an excellent actress, but shagging the top boss must help.

B'Stard was supposedly based at least partly on Portillo (who was a consultant on the show). There's also elements of Alan Clark and various other dodgy Tories in there, I think.
What you mean like Portillo being a ladies man? 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.