Secret Celeb Gossip #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose this one is not 75 years old though

Colleen is an idiot because despite all his fine words he will never change - none of this vile species ever do :( Maybe she thinks she's doing whats right for her sons sticking it out with this creep because thats what a Good Wife does, however the damage it is doing to her boys by her choosing to ignore his behaviours is far more dangerous than outing the maggot once-and-for-all; She'll stay with him though whatever lame excuse he gives her, probably because it suits her to be Mrs Rooney, the mother of his children Silly fool :(

Shrek crossed with the old Captain Birdseye
Is she not embarrassed. I’d be fuming/mortified if my hubby was publicly getting into situations like that. You’d think if she turned a blind eye to the cheating, he’d be a bit more discrete. Fair play to Cheryl Cole who after the first cheating scandal with Ashley broke said she forgave but when new “compromising” photos emerged which showed him with a relatively new tattoo, clearly demonstrated he was up to his old tricks and she had to walk away. As the saying goes, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Reactions: 16
Guys, I’ve just found out my partner of 5 years has been cheating on me. I’m dying. Completely bleeping heartbroken.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 104
Guys, I’ve just found out my partner of 5 years has been cheating on me. I’m dying. Completely bleeping heartbroken.
Oh no, Bunny. I'm so sorry. That must have been just awful to hear. Do you have somewhere you can go/send them to?

Reactions: 17
Yes we live apart so it’s over, over. Just really horrible and I’m scared and lonely and feel like a dick. And I’m trying not to still love him. Worst feeling ever. Anyway, back to tea, I don’t want to derail, just needed to tell someone. Thanks darling

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Really? I've never heard anyone say that. Heard lots of other things but never that one.
I’ve heard of the dancing/bedroom correlation. Curious to know whether there’s any truth in it 😂

Yes we live apart so it’s over, over. Just really horrible and I’m scared and lonely and feel like a dick. And I’m trying not to still love him. Worst feeling ever. Anyway, back to tea, I don’t want to derail, just needed to tell someone. Thanks darling
I’m so sorry to read this. The shock is awful - but, you are worth and deserve so much more 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So sorry to hear this. I hope you are as okay as you can be. Take time for yourself and know you truly deserve better 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m so sorry, some people are just total shits xxx

what do people make of Maisie Williams bleached eyebrow look? I know shes filming the punk drama but don’t get it. Bleaching and then turning them different colours I can get behind and I’m not saying a Gallagher brow is a must have, but we need at least a bit of something on our foreheads?

Reactions: 4
I bet Ranvir is still holding out hope.
I honestly think they put their heads together before the series started and said ‘right, what can we do to win this? An ‘are they aren’t they’ story!’ Because the rumour was they didn’t even get on that well but folk were buying into it and her ‘I’ve been hurt by my divorce but Gio is bringing me out of my shell’ gushing.

I think he was desperate to win and she was desperate to be the first GMB/GMTV winner and it was all just a narrative

Reactions: 12
I honestly think they put their heads together before the series started and said ‘right, what can we do to win this? An ‘are they aren’t they’ story!’ Because the rumour was they didn’t even get on that well but folk were buying into it and her ‘I’ve been hurt by my divorce but Gio is bringing me out of my shell’ gushing.

I think he was desperate to win and she was desperate to be the first GMB/GMTV winner and it was all just a narrative
She’s a good actress, she looked completely ga ga over him. These telly folk eh? Not an ounce of authenticity about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh, I am sorry. Please keep your head up and don’t ever think you’re at fault. They’re a bastard xxxxoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve heard of the dancing/bedroom correlation. Curious to know whether there’s any truth in it 😂

I’m so sorry to read this. The shock is awful - but, you are worth and deserve so much more 😘
Not in my experience there isn't

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is Matt Damon okay? How did he make it to 2021and still think it was acceptable to use the F slur? His PR team must be raging he let the nice guy mask slip.

This might explain the story!

Reactions: 11
I’m so sorry this has happened to you. But Bunny, you need to straighten your crown and give them a big dose of “duck you” - you are worth so much more x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This talk about the appearance of Boris's nethers brings these guys to mind... 🤔

images (4).jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.