Secret Celeb Gossip #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the talk of Claire Balding reminds me of the experience my partner had with her.

He was at a golf tournament and went to find a bush to wee in. He caught Claire Balding squating down taking a piss herself. He tells me that story every time we see her on tv.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
All the talk of Claire Balding reminds me of the experience my partner had with her.

He was at a golf tournament and went to find a bush to wee in. He caught Claire Balding squating down taking a piss herself. He tells me that story every time we see her on tv.
That’s good hot tea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus wept. The Daily Fail are bloody awful. So what if Rylan is wearing his wedding ring three months after they split. That is not even that long! There is nothing to say you have to frantically remove all traces of your spouse straight away. Separations are not that cut and dry that you split and that is that, all emotion, ties and longing are out the window. Totally ridiculous. It takes as long as it takes and you don't have to remove a ring as soon as a person takes an overnight bag and moves out. Why are these rags so black and white? There really is no nuance - or do people actually think like this?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Was looking through Crazy Days and Nights and this Blind Reveal killed me - ‘former A+ list’ 🤣🤣
A6055A57-7A34-4ADB-831E-1F363E97F1BC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Also on the subject of wees, I was in the loos at Langans Brasserie one evening when Honor Blackman came out of one of the cubicles. I thought I had seen her downstairs at the bar earlier. She asked me if I had any paracetamol. I said no, sorry and asked if she was ok. She said yes, I just have a terrible bladder infection and I have to keep dosing myself up with paracetamol and Champagne. I said that sounded like a good night out and she laughed and then put on some very red lipstick and said "I like a girl who likes a drink" touched my shoulder and then went back out and downstairs. I sort of wanted to attach myself to her party and hang out with them for the rest of the night. She had a fab laugh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Also on the subject of wees, I was in the loos at Langans Brasserie one evening when Honor Blackman came out of one of the cubicles. I thought I had seen her downstairs at the bar earlier. She asked me if I had any paracetamol. I said no, sorry and asked if she was ok. She said yes, I just have a terrible bladder infection and I have to keep dosing myself up with paracetamol and Champagne. I said that sounded like a good night out and she laughed and then put on some very red lipstick and said "I like a girl who likes a drink" touched my shoulder and then went back out and downstairs. I sort of wanted to attach myself to her party and hang out with them for the rest of the night. She had a fab laugh.
Did she wash her hands before she touched your shoulder? (That’s what I thought the end of your story was going to be ☺)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the picks of Orlando and Katy Perry . Surely they know they are being photographed. Their relationship is so exebitionist. I assume it is real, so are they just into being papped naked and doing it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she wash her hands before she touched your shoulder? (That’s what I thought the end of your story was going to be ☺)
Did you read my Jonathan Ross story? He certainly did not wash his hands....
She luckily did though, although I would prefer Honor Blackman's piss on me to drunk Jonathan's

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was looking through Crazy Days and Nights and this Blind Reveal killed me - ‘former A+ list’ 🤣🤣
View attachment 693557
I don’t follow. Please help?

Has anyone seen the picks of Orlando and Katy Perry . Surely they know they are being photographed. Their relationship is so exebitionist. I assume it is real, so are they just into being papped naked and doing it.
Luckily captured by backgrid to remind us all how sexually irresistible they are…

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Regarding Matt Damon, he’s about the same age as my dad who has quite a few homophobic words in his vocabulary and I’ve had to tell him they are offensive but I always got the impression it was quite common among those of his age group? Not excusing it though - we’re in 2021 and should know better.
This is my husband. He’s that age bracket and thinks using non pc / derogatory words from years gone by is funny… I keep telling him his vocabulary is unacceptable and one day someone will take offence and put in a grievance against him

Reactions: 12
Rylan…
It's lovely to see a recent pic of him, it might seem a bit tragic as it's someone I don't know, but I do keep thinking about him and wondering if he's alright, he seems so lovely. ❤

Reactions: 13

Reminds me of this (the female one starts at 2:35)

Absolutely brilliant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.