Secret Celeb Gossip #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to hear this bunny. At least you retained your independence and can get out without loosing home etc. Onwards upwards and next! You deserve better.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Guys, I’ve just found out my partner of 5 years has been cheating on me. I’m dying. Completely bleeping heartbroken.
Sorry Bunny. Been in your situation and just wanted to let you know that although you are in shock now and will spiral through all of the emotions, it will get better and to the point where you no longer care about him. You are in the worst stage now. Look after yourself x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Guys, I’ve just found out my partner of 5 years has been cheating on me. I’m dying. Completely bleeping heartbroken.
So sorry thats happened to you Bunny. It's one of the worst feelings in the world. 😔
You may want to pop over to the Escape Into the Tea and support room thread. The guys there will listen to you and offer you a shoulder to cry on. If you want to kick and scream, thats fine too. 💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I heard from a friend in the press that the Palace were confronted with the Rose rumours at the time, so the Palace agreed to feed them Meghan Markle stories to keep the cheating stories covered up as a quid pro quo.
What an absolute load of bullshit … way too many sugars on this thread “I heard from a friend “ 🥱 seriously there is absolutely no credibility to these made up stories about PW etc it’s all put out there by Markle to detract fro the fact she’s a vile narcissistic witch who will stop at nothing to destroy those who cross her !
And PW is tit in bed because he can’t dance 😂 I have literally heard it all now …the sugars have seriously lost the plot 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

This looks like a highly unintentionally hilarious book from Ricky.
Rickaaaaaaayyy and Pacino are the oddest friendship pairing ever.
As a side note I adore Pacino with all my heart! My mum made me watch The Godfather when I was a teen and 25 years later the love still continues ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Helen Keller was blind and deaf by the time she was a year and half old. She became a disability advocate and learnt to speak, read and write. She was born in 1880 and died in 1968 so calling her a former A+ list just tickled me. It’s like saying Florence Nightingale was A+ List 😂
In the nursing profession, Florrie IS an A lister, along with Betsi Cadwaladr and Edith Cavell. Three incredible women who shaped us nurses into caring and compassionate human beings.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is CDAN really that desperate for gossip they’ve now decided to lie about a blind and deaf woman from the early 1900s?😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What an absolute load of bullshit … way too many sugars on this thread “I heard from a friend “ 🥱 seriously there is absolutely no credibility to these made up stories about PW etc it’s all put out there by Markle to detract fro the fact she’s a vile narcissistic witch who will stop at nothing to destroy those who cross her !
And PW is tit in bed because he can’t dance 😂 I have literally heard it all now …the sugars have seriously lost the plot 🤦🏽‍♀️
Bit harsh. I can name the newspaper she used to work for but I'm just very very wary (maybe I shouldn't be). Not sure she'd appreciate me posting on Tattle as she's very discreet 🤣 There are a few other rumours (mostly sportsperson related) she's confirmed yes/no on but I'll input when they come up on the thread.

BTW I'm absolutely not making excuses for MM as I can't stand the woman. But I'm 100% convinced after the confirmation that the PW rumours are true. It doesn't have to be either/or, they can both be terrible people.

I also thought that was a bit much (above). You don't have to reveal who told you something if it outs you. This website is for gossip and some of us work and have worked in industries and circles where we have some. Others come to read it and don't have any of their own. Both is fine. If you don't believe it, you don't have to go on the attack. Just pootle off somewhere else.

Reactions: 49
I also thought that was a bit much (above). You don't have to reveal who told you something if it outs you. This website is for gossip and some of us work and have worked in industries and circles where we have some. Others come to read it and don't have any of their own. Both is fine. If you don't believe it, you don't have to go on the attack. Just pootle off somewhere else.
I’m perfectly aware of what this website is for thank you 😊

Reactions: 4
Don't forget peeps; there is a Harry & Meghan thread and another one in the Rave Forums.

Got to be Mick Jagger :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Got to be Mick Jagger :sick:

Yes I read that earlier and thought Jumping Jack before I saw the comments,he’s always been a dirty old fucker.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Your Majesty… is that you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Jesus Christ - don't do drugs kids...
Danniella Westbrook: I haven't spoken to my daughter for years (msn.com)

Also this, from MSN, had me chuckling!

Oasis star Liam, 48, was sporting his staple shaggy haircut and sunglasses, teaming his black trousers with a coat while Debbie, 38, opted for a partially unbuttoned black jumpsuit.

Their outing comes just over two weeks since Liam's youngest son Gene, 20, was ordered to stand trial in March alongside Ringo Starr's grandson Sonny Starkey, 19, and IMG model Noah Ponte, 20, who are accused of fighting in a Tesco Express in Hampstead, north London on May 17, 2019.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.