Secret Celeb Gossip #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah it’s the green bush who said that. Strange as on the football thread they’re always posting ridiculous things (ie VAR won’t be around, uefa have fixed the tournament so England lose, various other insane things)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
just watched Anne Robinson,s first Countdown

a good solid debut

she,s been smart enough to realise this is not a "violent" game like Weakest Link is

that's fine that shes dramatically toned it down but its not the same without hearing her put downs

her joke upon seeing herself in Dictionary Corner in 1987

did anybody notice my Bay City Rollers hair

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Don't know what's happened with Rylan but if it is his fault it's gallant that he's making sure people know that. To be honest I assumed it was Dan's fault immediately, serves me right for assuming!

Reactions: 24
Don't know what's happened with Rylan but if it is his fault it's gallant that he's making sure people know that. To be honest I assumed it was Dan's fault immediately, serves me right for assuming!
I actually think he’s been forced to say something when he clearly just wanted to be left alone. All this media and fan speculation about his silence made him have to make a statement. Clearly he needs privacy!

Reactions: 24
I actually think he’s been forced to say something when he clearly just wanted to be left alone. All this media and fan speculation about his silence made him have to make a statement. Clearly he needs privacy!
I hope he has time to “get over” this break up. I am also a fan, he seems a genuine man.

Reactions: 15
I hope he has time to “get over” this break up. I am also a fan, he seems a genuine man.
Yeah it’s sad he’s had to come out and say ‘he’s made mistakes’ so as to quell the gossip. People knew he was already going theough stress with his mum and Nikki’s death. Everyone just needs to leave him be. It’s always the media hounding that causes people’s downfall!

Reactions: 11
I think he knew people were pointing the finger at Dan, alluding to Dan cheating, so Rylan broke silence because it was unfair on Dan. Rylan saying he has made mistakes doesn’t mean that he cheated either. It’s probably not easy if the partnership is unequal in terms of career and fame, if the partner wants the same. It seems like Dan wanted a tv career and it wasn’t happening. Rylan would be a much bigger earner. I am guessing that if Rylan wanted kids, it would be Dan who would be expected to be the stay at home dad whilst Rylan brought home the bacon, and Dan probably had done all that with his son.

Reactions: 22
Off topic but … Wish the footy commentators would annunciate a bit more. I just heard “Some useless Russian glass backs” and thought he was being a bit cheeky. Then realised he’d said Borussia Munchengladbach 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I haven’t read the Rylan article as I won’t click on the Scum newspaper, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s been blackmailed into giving them the news

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I haven’t read the Rylan article as I won’t click on the Scum newspaper, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s been blackmailed into giving them the news
My thoughts exactly. It seems to me that there was going to be an expose (whether it’s infidelity, alcohol or drugs) so he’s been forced to talk.

• Sad
Somethings getting to me about the Rylan story…

First of all everyone assumes that his husband cheated and threw some shade at him because they split up. However, now rylan has come out and said he made mistakes people are saying it doesn’t mean he cheated.

Based on the information there is nothing to suggest Dan cheated, however Rylans mistakes could certainly be interpreted as cheating. Whether he has or not we don’t know of course!

It just grates on me somewhat people will jump on a specific person or narrative with nothing to suggest something and do the opposite just because someone has a view on whether they like them or not.

For what it’s worth I really like Rylan, Hope he hasn’t cheated and I hope he gets given the time and space he needs. I think that mistakes could be around children. Potentially Dan has always said he didn’t want them, whereas Rylan might have thought he could change his mind. This could easily have led to arguments and a breakdown in the relationship but is all speculation of course.

Reactions: 27
Don’t you remember his daughter basically calling him a c**t for the way he treated his ex-wife. I certainly don’t think there was anything respectable about the way he moved onto his little twinkie baby mum no 2!
I do remember that, I wasn’t saying he was respectful at all. I was talking about MEW and her husband.

No,they didn't.He was devastated and blindsided by the split.He took quite a few shots at her.
Fair enough, I remembered otherwise but as I said perhaps something came out later

Yeah, that’s what I mean. There was nothing to suggest the other guy was in the wrong, let alone cheated yet that was the consensus on here - which I think is pretty unfair.
Of course it's unfair. I admit to thinking the same, mostly because I think so highly of Rylan and didn't much like Dan in BB. I guess it's human nature to do such things. However, Rylan has spoken out and put us right.

Reactions: 6
Of course it's unfair. I admit to thinking the same, mostly because I think so highly of Rylan and didn't much like Dan in BB. I guess it's human nature to do such things. However, Rylan has spoken out and put us right.
I do respect Rylan for speaking out to correct the narrative.

It’s up to Rylan to say more (or not!) when he’s ready, but it looks like he was kind of pushed into it today because people were getting worried about his absence from radio & TV.
For what it’s worth, I suspect they just wanted different things in life. If one wanted kids and the other didn’t, that’s pretty fundamental and won’t go away. Dan’s in his 40’s so it’s likely he knows his own mind on this.
Another thing is that Dan had wanted a TV career - that’s why he quit the police to go into Big Brother. (Most people who do BB are fame-seeking desperadoes, let’s face it). Rylan had a fledgling TV career at that point, but he’s since really taken off. Dan’s TV career just hasn’t happened. I wonder if that created some resentment, if Dan thought Rylan could have pulled more strings for him or something. I know Rylan’s said that he doesn’t work with Dan as he doesn’t want to be a “celebrity couple”, which I respect (I know he presented This Morning with Dan a couple of times but that was a while ago).
If Rylan says he’s “getting help” then he’s obviously struggling on some level.
I knew someone whose brother worked in the backstage team for X Factor when Rylan was on that, and he said that Rylan was really lovely to everyone and very popular with both staff and contestants.

Reactions: 26
Slowly realising I seem to be the only person in the world who doesn’t like Rylan….

* backs out of the thread quietly! *

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.