Secret Celeb Gossip #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slowly realising I seem to be the only person in the world who doesn’t like Rylan….

* backs out of the thread quietly! *
Ha ha you’re allowed to not like him…….you can rejoin the thread when you’ve thought about why you are wrong and are willing to change your ways (joke)

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Ha ha you’re allowed to not like him…….you can rejoin the thread when you’ve thought about why you are wrong and are willing to change your ways (joke)
Even my Mum likes him and she despises anyone from reality/ daytime TV but she loved him on Masterchef!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Rylan's a bit too old for Schofe.

I don't care how good an actor she is, she is scum. As is Ewan McGregor. I am proud to say that I have never found him remotely attractive, he is far too full of himself for my liking and I don't find his face goodlooking.
I’m not condoning the affair in any shape or form , just commenting on the original post of her as an actress . Ewan always seemed utterly besotted with his wife Eve and it seemed like they would go the distance . I remember watching him in The long way round and he was so intent on family life and getting back to his wife and young family after their trip . It was awful how their break up played out but you never know the full story . Other people always prefer a more dramatic sordid narrative when sometimes it isn’t the case . Hopefully the dust has settled and they all get along . The daughters seem in love with their new brother .

Reactions: 12
Rylan's really grown on me over the years, after being distinctly unimpressed with his debut on the X Factor. We are all human and have flaws. We build up these people only to tear them down and if he is getting help for certain 'issues', then those 'issues' could be connected with the pressures of image, work and fame. The more esteem in which we hold someone, the further they fall when something goes wrong. Hoping he's able to take the time out that he needs, that he has support in getting himself together and comes back in a better position mentally.

If he has been hounded or blackmailed by the scummier elements of the Press into making his 'declaration' then, as always, I hope the tide starts to turn on this someday and the journos/ editors responsible are named and shamed (that is, if they are capable of shame). Good journalism shouldn't involve ripping people apart for the scandal/ 'woo' element; it's ok when there is genuine deception, hypocrisy and corruption (*cough* Matt Hancock *cough*) but sometimes things go wrong in life and relationships that are part of life's ups and downs. They don't really affect anyone other than those directly involved and, let's face it, much as we all (we-ll, those of us who'll admit it- why else are we here?!) love a bit of gossip, none of us would like the nitty-gritty of our relationships broadcast to the nation. I mean, some 'celebs might trade on that very thing (*cough* Katie Price *cough*) but that's a contract they usually enter into voluntarily, with eyes open.

Nice to see that most of the comments about Rylan, here, have shown concern for his well-being and that being the reason for speculation.

Reactions: 20
I used to think that Rylan was just Katie price doing an elaborate prank 🙈
I really like him now though. Very natural as a presenter despite the day glo teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I was fully prepared to dislike Rylan, thought he'd be another vapid, tiresome attention bleep but was happy to be totally wrong. I like him and it's nice to hear nice things about him.

I hope he's ok, divorce sucks!

Reactions: 29
Maybe Rylan has been ‘forced’ to speak out first as he knows the newspapers have the story. I like Rylan a lot. Living a famous life in the public eye must make break ups 100 times worse!

Reactions: 10
I’m not condoning the affair in any shape or form , just commenting on the original post of her as an actress . Ewan always seemed utterly besotted with his wife Eve and it seemed like they would go the distance . I remember watching him in The long way round and he was so intent on family life and getting back to his wife and young family after their trip . It was awful how their break up played out but you never know the full story . Other people always prefer a more dramatic sordid narrative when sometimes it isn’t the case . Hopefully the dust has settled and they all get along . The daughters seem in love with their new brother .
He had an affair with Nicole Kidman on the set of Moulin Rouge I believe? There’s been rumours he’s cheated on Eve for years with various women.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Rylan seemed close to Dan’s son as well. Didn’t he live with them? I can imagine he’s brilliant with kids and would make a great Dad, but if the other party doesn’t want any children it’s a deal breaker isn’t it?

Reactions: 12
Personally, I think Rylan is obviously still in love with Dan hence that statement to take the pressure off- nothing more nothing less.

I remember those early days/weeks post separation, you're still in love but deep down you know it's totally unsaveable. It's a horrible time- I lost 3 stone in that 2 month period.

Then one day you wake up, take the nudge and start the next chapter in the journey which normally is the divorce process.

I just wish Rylan all the support- it's just an awful time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Its not as simple as that. How many people go into relationships thinking they might like kids but then change their minds?
Exactly. We don’t know that Dan may have said I don’t want kids right now but let’s see how I feel later down the line

Reactions: 5
Its not as simple as that. How many people go into relationships thinking they might like kids but then change their minds?
As someone who’s been there, I can tell you that when you love someone so deeply and know you want to spend your life with them you don’t always think about practicalities. I hate it when people flippantly say ‘you should have had that conversation before’. Well maybe, but what you want at 20 isn’t always what you want at 35. I gave up my one true love because he desperately wanted children but I know that the 15 years we had still means the world to both of us and that that great love will never die. We cannot all live our lives in the ‘what might happen in the future’. All we have is now!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
As someone who’s been there, I can tell you that when you love someone so deeply and know you want to spend your life with them you don’t always think about practicalities. I hate it when people flippantly say ‘you should have had that conversation before’. Well maybe, but what you want at 20 isn’t always what you want at 35. I gave up my one true love because he desperately wanted children but I know that the 15 years we had still means the world to both of us and that that great love will never die. We cannot all live our lives in the ‘what might happen in the future’. All we have is now!
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

I was the flip side of you. I got married being on same page as my ex husband but 10 years later I realised my future did have children in it. Humans can and often do change. We grow and sometimes that changes our fundamental views

Reactions: 21
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

I was the flip side of you. I got married being on same page as my ex husband but 10 years later I realised my future did have children in it. Humans can and often do change. We grow and sometimes that changes our fundamental views
Exactly. It’s really unfair to place blame on people for wanting/not wanting something later in a relationship and to devalue what two people shared because of it. True love is when you want the very best for that person, even if that means you have to let them go and find it with someone else. I still adore my ex and always will, but I have no regrets over my choice. I knew that I wasn’t capable of providing a good life for any children we had mentally and that’s not selfish at all. It was a decision made with years of soul searching, pain, despair and far too much judgement from other women.

Reactions: 17
He had an affair with Nicole Kidman on the set of Moulin Rouge I believe? There’s been rumours he’s cheated on Eve for years with various women.
I love how free flowing this thread is so if like me your brain isn't fully switched on yet, you start thinking "Rylan had an affair with Nicole Kidman on the set of Moulin Rouge????"

Hopefully it's not just me!

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.