Secret Celeb Gossip #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't Dan already in a relationship when he went into the BB house, and when he started seeing Rylan?

Reactions: 2
I have no idea who Ewan’s girlfriend with the new baby is, but has anyone noticed the tattoo on her right arm just behind the baby’s head? At first it looks like a strange face, but on closer examination it’s a female torso with droopy, long nippled breasts. Very odd and not particularly nice looking.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember on the earlier threads where someone came on here and told us that Boris was actually very seriously ill with Covid and was about to be admitted to hospital when it was still be played down? I can’t remember if it was the same person, but they also told us Matt Hancock was having or had an affair with one of his staff (a different one). I wonder if they’ve got any more goss? Specifically about the Gove/Vine marriage.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I have no idea who Ewan’s girlfriend with the new baby is, but has anyone noticed the tattoo on her right arm just behind the baby’s head? At first it looks like a strange face, but on closer examination it’s a female torso with droopy, long nippled breasts. Very odd and not particularly nice looking.
The gf/baby momma is Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Not the woman holding the baby, that's one of his daughters! I've never seen Winstead act so not sure what she's like "in action" but in pictures, she's the definition of attractive but utterly forgettable brunette.

Reactions: 4
She is Mary Elizabeth Winstead. She was the woman in Fargo, and she also did a show that I really liked that I cant remember the name of about the US government being taken over by zombies! She's a decent actress but chucked it all away to have an affair with Ewan McGregor.

Whoa McGregor's daughter is quite French looking? Pretty. At first glance, I would not be able to guess her parents but maybe kind of her mother's features on her father's longer face shape and coloring?
Isn't her mother Greek? I think she is very beautiful looking. That baby is gorgeous!

• Heart
The gf/baby momma is Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Not the woman holding the baby, that's one of his daughters! I've never seen Winstead act so not sure what she's like "in action" but in pictures, she's the definition of attractive but utterly forgettable brunette.

Ah, than you, I assumed she was the mother.

Deleted my last post because I think I quoted wrong. But Ewan McGregor's ex wife is indeed French. She looks like what I think his girlfriend will look in a few years.

They've called the baby Laurie.

Reactions: 6
Gossip on Twitter is that Boris Johnson has spent the weekend in Portugal. The Portuguese press are reporting it but there’s a media blackout here. I hope he isolates for 10 days…!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Gossip on Twitter is that Boris Johnson has spent the weekend in Portugal. The Portuguese press are reporting it but there’s a media blackout here. I hope he isolates for 10 days…!
He can’t have been in Portugal because Matt Hancock went to see him at Chequers on Saturday and hand his resignation in.

Unless thats all lies as well? I don’t know what to believe anymore.

Reactions: 24
Oooh, not started a new thread for a while.

We were still discussing Matt Wancock (©️ @PrincessCharming), Rylan's sad news of his marriage breakdown and Ewan McGregor becoming a dad again.

As you were beautiful people. 😘
I don’t think I can claim Wancock as my own, I’m sure I saw someone else post if first. If not I’m happy to bask in the glory!

That Gina one was probably Matt’s wife’s “friend” too if she’dbeen around since uni days. Pair of scummers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for new thread MissDemeanor!

14 days quarantine from Portugal. Just said on radio

• Heart
quite a bit of a naughties revival going on here

Anne Robinson starts on Countdown this afternoon

and BBC1 are reviving Weakest Link

Romesh Ranganathan an interesting choice as host

Reactions: 8
Poor Rylan. Can only think that something catastrophic has caused the split (normally an affair be it physical or emotional) he's now got to deal with divorce I guess. Having been in a gay partnership which ended in divorce, trust me its not easy.

Hopefully in time he'll come back stronger as a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Poor Rylan. Can only think that something catastrophic has caused the split (normally an affair be it physical or emotional) he's now got to deal with divorce I guess. Having been in a gay partnership which ended in divorce, trust me its not easy.

Hopefully in time he'll come back stronger as a person.
He's also been dealing with the passing of Nikki Grahame who he was very close to.

I'm sad for Rylan. I always think he seems so sweet and sincere. He also seemed very close to Dan's son.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I didnt realise Mary Elizabeth Winstead was married when she started her affair with Ewan McGregor. She said he was her childhood crush

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He can’t have been in Portugal because Matt Hancock went to see him at Chequers on Saturday and hand his resignation in.

Unless thats all lies as well? I don’t know what to believe anymore.
There is a picture of him with some charity walkers he bumped into near Chequers, taken yesterday.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember on the earlier threads where someone came on here and told us that Boris was actually very seriously ill with Covid and was about to be admitted to hospital when it was still be played down? I can’t remember if it was the same person, but they also told us Matt Hancock was having or had an affair with one of his staff (a different one). I wonder if they’ve got any more goss? Specifically about the Gove/Vine marriage.
That poster needs to be found. We need you !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.