Secret Celeb Gossip #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys, new to the chat and was looking for a Britney feed. I heard that the reason the father has managed to maintain the conservatorship is because they claim she has dementia. Anyone know what the real story is?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I watched the first episode of countdown with Anne Robinson earlier …yowzas! I found it hard to understand what she was saying. Too much filler, Botox, surgery. It was a tricky watch.

Reactions: 15
I watched the first episode of countdown with Anne Robinson earlier …yowzas! I found it hard to understand what she was saying. Too much filler, Botox, surgery. It was a tricky watch.
She looks like a blood hound in a wind tunnel with all the procedures she’s had.

She’s also a bleep she supports fox hunting so therefore she’s on my hate list. Imagine wanting to kill harmless animals for the sake of it. Horrible witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
We should rename this thread “We love Rylan Clark” because he’s just such a great fella. Love the man.
The programmes he works on are not my usual thing. I watch because he’s presenting. Even Supermarket Sweep. He’s so likeable. I’d hate if I found out he’s a dick in real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I bloody love Rylan. Was never sure what he saw in Dan personality wise after the way he came across in Big Brother.
Rylan seems a genuinely nice person IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The gf/baby momma is Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Not the woman holding the baby, that's one of his daughters! I've never seen Winstead act so not sure what she's like "in action" but in pictures, she's the definition of attractive but utterly forgettable brunette.

She was great in Fargo . I’ve seen her in lots of different things and she’s been different in all of them . She doesn’t strike me as someone who courts fame . Shes quite private .

Reactions: 2
I do find it very interesting that he was a copper before he got with Rylan and then quit to get into ‘showbiz’. Hmm, as you do!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Rylan can do so much better. I know he won’t be feeling like that at the moment, but he really can.

Reactions: 26
There are not many 'celebs' that I really like but Rylan is one of them.
Yes I like him. I miss him on the radio. I was quite worried about him healthwise. I know he must be devastated, but I'm glad he's just been dumped by someone who sounds like a head anyway, rather than it being anything more serious, healthwise. He'll get over it and meet someone he deserves.

I don’t think I can claim Wancock as my own, I’m sure I saw someone else post if first. If not I’m happy to bask in the glory!

That Gina one was probably Matt’s wife’s “friend” too if she’dbeen around since uni days. Pair of scummers.
hmmm. It sounds a bit dodgy that they knew each other since uni, had been close friends all this time then just 'fell in love'. It wouldn't surprise me if they had been on and off for years, and now they've been caught, its all 'true love'. The May timeline is just so he cant be accused of employing his lover.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.