Secret Celeb Gossip #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d happily change my shape to Ulrika’s then worry about being too thin rather than too fat 😂

I like her. She’s not had an easy time of it. She was/is very beautiful, I think. She’s spent too much time in the sun but dark tans were the rage in the 80s and fake tans not as widely available. Lots of women her age have similar sun damage.
I’m one of them unfortunately 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’d happily change my shape to Ulrika’s then worry about being too thin rather than too fat 😂

I like her. She’s not had an easy time of it. She was/is very beautiful, I think. She’s spent too much time in the sun but dark tans were the rage in the 80s and fake tans not as widely available. Lots of women her age have similar sun damage.
I didn’t get why so many here were posting as if she was skeletal. She looks a bit weather worn from too many tans and her boobs are what boobs often look like by that age.

Also, the previous poster just wasn’t correct about health issues (unless someone is completely underweight).

I like Ulrike and feel she suffered from the way women are often treated in the media.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How on earth does awareness of mens mental health increase by Ulrika getting her kit off?

Reactions: 25

Good to see a rare Love Island relationship still going strong but what's she done to herself? She had a cracking figure on the show but now looks ill with all that weight loss :(

Reactions: 2
Quite right my mum has been hanging on by the skin of her teeth to her business because there was no help from the government due to not enough profit over the last 3 years even though she only started 3 years ago there is plenty more to moan about but I'm fed up of it. Then you see stories like this it makes me sick
I don’t get this. If your mum hasn’t had enough income from her business in the last 3 years to live off what has she lived off? Why is it “quite right”?
The government will hardly give her more than she’s earned in 3 years. She was obviously happy to live off that money for the 3 years before the pandemic?
Anyway not celeb goss but I don’t get the criticism of GF (which has been going on 10 pages) comparing her to “normal people” which also makes no sense

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Re self-idolising baker from TGBBO, I hope he doesn’t take his over critical critiquing and shadenfreude when things go badly into the bedroom with him. Can you imagine? Little sarky comments all the way through “oh you’re doing it that way are you.” I wouldn’t even want a handshake from him at the end of it. He has a huge top half I bet he has got skinny legs it would be like shagging a barbecued chicken.

He also went bankrupt and never paid back all the low paid apprentices when he became a multi-millionaire. The mans a wrongun’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Reactions: 7
I see Andrew Brady was on the "something" last night on Instagram. Wearing a plastic horses head claiming he was grieving over Caroline.

Plot firmly lost there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t even want a handshake from him at the end of it.
I was hoping Covid would be the end of the 'Hollywood Handshake' but no. It's turned into a massive ego boost for him and over egged by the production company so much its become totally meaningless. Who would want his fat sweaty handshake as some kind of validation of your cooking? I loved whoever it was who said 'I prefer the 'PRue Pat' I bet that burst his balloon!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see Andrew Brady was on the "something" last night on Instagram. Wearing a plastic horses head claiming he was grieving over Caroline.

Plot firmly lost there.
I have missed something vital but what's the link between Caroline and why the horse's head? Sorry I don't know alot about her.

I was hoping Covid would be the end of the 'Hollywood Handshake' but no. It's turned into a massive ego boost for him and over egged by the production company so much its become totally meaningless. Who would want his fat sweaty handshake as some kind of validation of your cooking? I loved whoever it was who said 'I prefer the 'PRue Pat' I bet that burst his balloon!
Ah now uncalled for before breakfast time 🤮. I would pull on a marigold before letting him shake my hand😂. Wonder how he feels about DAME Prue and DAME Mary getting recognised by HM, his smutty love life in the papers won't have helped, you never know... I think Schofield is another who should not get a call to the palace....

• Haha
I don’t get this. If your mum hasn’t had enough income from her business in the last 3 years to live off what has she lived off? Why is it “quite right”?
The government will hardly give her more than she’s earned in 3 years. She was obviously happy to live off that money for the 3 years before the pandemic?
Anyway not celeb goss but I don’t get the criticism of GF (which has been going on 10 pages) comparing her to “normal people” which also makes no sense
Seriously? You don’t get the criticism of a woman who is worth £8m claiming public funds for her ‘business’ that was intended for those who have no other way of earning money during a national crisis! Tell me, which bit do you not get exactly? She’s proper selfish and ignorant. Furlough funds come from our taxes and we all be paying it back for the next decade plus, whereas most of these arseholes never pay their tax bills! I guess you have no idea what it’s like to barely make ends meets!

I have missed something vital but what's the link between Caroline and why the horse's head? Sorry I don't know alot about her.
A classic example of people who cause you untold pain and only regret it when you’re gone. That’s how much you cared Mr Brady!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Plot firmly lost there.
Hes 'best mates' with a girl i went to school with. If he comes back up north then hes all over her social media.
Sounds like austrailia was good for him but when hes over here something triggers him and he self destructs.
Unfortunately I can see ending badly.
I remember reading an article where CF said shed seen him on tv and pursued him, did whatever she could to meet him. Hardly a healthy start to the relationship

• Sad
Seriously? You don’t get the criticism of a woman who is worth £8m claiming public funds for her ‘business’ that was intended for those who have no other way of earning money during a national crisis! Tell me, which bit do you not get exactly? She’s proper selfish and ignorant. Furlough funds come from our taxes and we all be paying it back for the next decade plus, whereas most of these arseholes never pay their tax bills! I guess you have no idea what it’s like to barely make ends meets!

A classic example of people who cause you untold pain and only regret it when you’re gone. That’s how much you cared Mr Brady!
What I don’t get is the examples that illustration why we should be so upset at the cheek of GF, using examples like a person who wasn’t able to claim more money from the government than she’d earned the last 3 years. It’s like entitlement vs entitlement

• Angry
What I don’t get is the examples that illustration why we should be so upset at the cheek of GF, using examples like a person who wasn’t able to claim more money from the government than she’d earned the last 3 years. It’s like entitlement vs entitlement
Your business needed to be turning a profit to receive any help.
Screenshot_20210617-102559_Google.jpg

I think your actual point has been missed as people are just answering about Giovanna Fletcher as opposed to your actual point criticising people who are upset they couldn't claim a higher amount than they previously earned.

Many in Ireland criticise our Pandemic Unemployment Payment, but it definitely avoided these kind of arguments.

Reactions: 5
Your business needed to be turning a profit to receive any help.
View attachment 621378
I don’t understand your point?

I think your actual point has been missed as people are just answering about Giovanna Fletcher as opposed to the idea that someone was upset they couldn't claim a higher amount than they previously earned.

Many in Ireland criticise our Pandemic Unemployment Payment, but it definitely avoided these kind of arguments.
I was responding to the post I quoted- hopefully posters could see that!
I don’t understand your point?
Oh my what a messy post sorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.