Secret Celeb Gossip #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe her. Horse has already bolted hen.
Ha ha She ( or they) accidentally applied for furlough cash when she was about to go into IAC and he had a McDonalds tie in form his books, and both of them were perfectly capable of working from home. She thought it wouldn't get found out and chanced her arm to make a few quid out of taxpayers. Is she a Towie person? I didnt know where she turned up from, just that she married Tom from McFly.

All that being said, I actually feel even angrier at people like Kwusty and Katona, who declare themselves bankrupt and then are pictured going on 103 holidays every year and generally pissing money up the wall.
As the old saying goes, small debt, your problem, big debt, someone elses problem!

Reactions: 15
Ha ha She ( or they) accidentally applied for furlough cash when she was about to go into IAC and he had a McDonalds tie in form his books, and both of them were perfectly capable of working from home. She thought it wouldn't get found out and chanced her arm to make a few quid out of taxpayers. Is she a Towie person? I didnt know where she turned up from, just that she married Tom from McFly.

As the old saying goes, small debt, your problem, big debt, someone elses problem!
Her brother is in TOWIE. I don’t watch it but I read it somewhere and was surprised that she was related to a TOWIE type.

I don’t know what £ she got from IAAC, or whether it was upfront fee or winners payout. Point is she got paid. Shane Ritchie said the reason he went in there was for the £.I know they are on a sliding scale of payments depending on their star rating but it would have been a decent amount of cash.

She and her OH are a grasping couple. The pain for them is they have been found out.

Reactions: 23
I hope this is true. Give the money to someone who genuinely needs it, not a millionaire.
Sorry but I don’t care if she paid it back, it is so not the point. I was entitled to a penny when I was sick with pneumonia and these c**ts just line their already overinflated pockets with impunity on the back of others living on foodbanks (ok I wasn’t one of those, but still!). She’s such a great mother earth, she didn’t care about other mothers struggling. She really deserves to be cancelled.

Reactions: 61
What do you make of this😂... A weird pose for sure but part of the Illuminati? Either of them?
The secretive elite ruling the world Illuminati sure isn't fussy who it let in these days 🤔
That stupid one eye posing has been done to death.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry but I don’t care if she paid it back, it is so not the point. I was entitled to a penny when I was sick with pneumonia and these c**ts just line their already overinflated pockets with impunity on the back of others living on foodbanks (ok I wasn’t one of those, but still!). She’s such a great mother earth, she didn’t care about other mothers struggling. She really deserves to be cancelled.
Quite right my mum has been hanging on by the skin of her teeth to her business because there was no help from the government due to not enough profit over the last 3 years even though she only started 3 years ago there is plenty more to moan about but I'm fed up of it. Then you see stories like this it makes me sick

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I’d happily change my shape to Ulrika’s then worry about being too thin rather than too fat 😂

I like her. She’s not had an easy time of it. She was/is very beautiful, I think. She’s spent too much time in the sun but dark tans were the rage in the 80s and fake tans not as widely available. Lots of women her age have similar sun damage.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What do you make of this😂... A weird pose for sure but part of the Illuminati? Either of them?
Personally, I don’t believe it. I just think it’s a strange pose and nothing more.

Reactions: 6
I thought that was supposedly meant to mean a ‘white power’ gesture? (Cheryl’s pic). Surprised twitter isn’t up in arms claiming it’s that!

Reactions: 1
It seems that both Tom and Gi are both self employed, both do a lot of work from home, they promote this perfect family/stressed working parents when its believed they employ a nanny. They book into hotels to get away to have some peace, her whole Happy Mum facade is grating. Both pretentious stage school kids.

Reactions: 47
Giovanna is no different to those other IG mummies, faking their perfect lives, playing so hard up whilst being gifted left right and centre.

Reactions: 29
There was an article in the Daily Fail today which included Dane Bowers and someone in the comments mentioned a leaked home movie of him and Pricey and Dane sticking his toe where no toe should ever go 🤮
You can find it quite easily if that sort of crap floats ya boat. Remember she was pregnant with Harvey at the time which is obvious.

I think a lot of them are at it. I think Giovanna got more backlash because she has such a wholesome, sweet image. I'm surprised that Posh didn't just brazen it out, everyone despises her anyway so it isn't as if she has any popularity to lose. And David is never ever going to get a knighthood, so why bother? All that being said, I actually feel even angrier at people like Kwusty and Katona, who declare themselves bankrupt and then are pictured going on 103 holidays every year and generally pissing money up the wall.

I don't even want to think about it. There are two places I can think of, both so vile they beggar belief. :sick:
There's always the one of her in the back of a car with her then manager and another bloke masturbating with her mobile for all to see. Lovely woman... #snatchchat

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
You can find it quite easily if that sort of crap floats ya boat. Remember she was pregnant with Harvey at the time which is obvious.

There's always the one of her in the back of a car with her then manager and another bloke masturbating with her mobile for all to see. Lovely woman... #snatchchat
Blimey you're only pregnant for 9 months, and a lot of that is tiring and/or uncomfortable, and she's managed to shag two men that we know about, neither of whom were the father during her pregnancy with Harvey?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Katie wasn’t pregnant with Harvey when she made the sex tape with Dane.She was pregnant for him then had an abortion as Dane didn’t want a baby at the time.I use to like reading anything Pricey related back in the day when I had no problems of my own to worry about 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.