Secret Celeb Gossip #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The secretive elite ruling the world Illuminati sure isn't fussy who it let in these days šŸ¤”
Hey even the illuminati need a bit of eye candy šŸ˜‚

There's always the one of her in the back of a car with her then manager and another bloke masturbating with her mobile for all to see. Lovely woman... #snatchchat
Hold on a second, this is an important detail. Was he wanking while holding the phone or wanking WITH the phone?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Giovanna is no different to those other IG mummies, faking their perfect lives, playing so hard up whilst being gifted left right and centre.
The two of them have always made my teeth itch. Iā€™ve read the McFly autobiography and he comes across as so sanctimonious and absolutely no fun. How she won the jungle? It was all the ā€˜full time yummy mummysā€™ who studied at ā€˜hogwartsā€™ who voted for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Katie wasnā€™t pregnant with Harvey when she made the sex tape with Dane.She was pregnant for him then had an abortion as Dane didnā€™t want a baby at the time.I use to like reading anything Pricey related back in the day when I had no problems of my own to worry about šŸ˜‚
Gosh Dane had a lucky escape!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Gosh Dane had a lucky escape!
Really - she aborted Dane's baby but didn't want to get rid of Dwight's even though she told him she was going to? Thank you for the correction - makes her even more disgusting.

Hey even the illuminati need a bit of eye candy šŸ˜‚

Hold on a second, this is an important detail. Was he wanking while holding the phone or wanking WITH the phone?
SHE was masturbating with her phone.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Quite right my mum has been hanging on by the skin of her teeth to her business because there was no help from the government due to not enough profit over the last 3 years even though she only started 3 years ago there is plenty more to moan about but I'm fed up of it. Then you see stories like this it makes me sick
That sucks. I know Iā€™m luckier than a lot of people, but I only survived because I had savings, but itā€™s totally fucked me over for the future! I still had to pay all my bills etc without any delay and they though they were generous by allowing us to delay our corporation tax bills by 6 months. Great, thanks!

Really - she aborted Dane's baby but didn't want to get rid of Dwight's even though she told him she was going to? Thank you for the correction - makes her even more disgusting.

SHE was masturbating with her phone.
She didnā€™t abort Harvey because she was so devastated over her abortion with Dane and vowed aheā€™d never have another abortion.

I also remember a time when literally every detail of her life was in the press, hence why I know so many stories. She really was top news at one point, which makes it hard to understand how she fell so epically from grace!

Reactions: 11
That sucks. I know Iā€™m luckier than a lot of people, but I only survived because I had savings, but itā€™s totally fucked me over for the future! I still had to pay all my bills etc without any delay and they though they were generous by allowing us to delay our corporation tax bills by 6 months. Great, thanks!

She didnā€™t abort Harvey because she was so devastated over her abortion with Dane and vowed aheā€™d never have another abortion.

I also remember a time when literally every detail of her life was in the press, hence why I know so many stories. She really was top news at one point, which makes it hard to understand how she fell so epically from grace!
As usual, especially with women, familiarity breeds contempt. She showed too much of herself and didn't keep enough out of the press, and people I think just got bored of her so she constantly had to do more and more outrageous things to keep her face in the press. That was what she ended up being and still is-a headline in the tabloids. The tabloids are vultures and will take whatever you give them and pick it for as much print as they can, whether its true or not. If you are a celeb, you need to have the brains to separate your life from your job. Most of them, particularly the reality TV crowd and the 'famous for being famous' crowd, which she is in part responsible for, often don't have the brains, talent or character to be able to do that. Many are also narcissists.

Reactions: 12
You dont get winnings from IAC - u get a fee agreed before you go in based on how desperate they are to have you on.
Yes the fee, my mistake. Her family and friends were promoting that she was planning on donating her fee. This is fine and dandy being married to a millionaire artist however some of the other contestants went on to pay the bills.

Reactions: 10
As usual, especially with women, familiarity breeds contempt. She showed too much of herself and didn't keep enough out of the press, and people I think just got bored of her so she constantly had to do more and more outrageous things to keep her face in the press. That was what she ended up being and still is-a headline in the tabloids. The tabloids are vultures and will take whatever you give them and pick it for as much print as they can, whether its true or not. If you are a celeb, you need to have the brains to separate your life from your job. Most of them, particularly the reality TV crowd and the 'famous for being famous' crowd, which she is in part responsible for, often don't have the brains, talent or character to be able to do that. Many are also narcissists.
Yeah true. I just mean she had everything at one point and now look at her. She has nobody else to blame either!

Reactions: 4
Her brother is in TOWIE. I donā€™t watch it but I read it somewhere and was surprised that she was related to a TOWIE type.
Yes of course. Her brother is Mario Falcone from TOWIE. Canā€™t stand the woman, very smug and pretentious. Their lockdown homeschooling pics were nauseating.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 14
Yes of course. Her brother is Mario Falcone from TOWIE. Canā€™t stand the woman, very smug and pretentious. Their lockdown homeschooling pics were nauseating.
Sheā€™s mumsnet personified. I donā€™t like her and her ā€œlook how marvellous I amā€ act. Yeah of course youā€™re a good mam you have a millionaire for husband a wealthy family and can afford the best of the best for your kids. You donā€™t have to work 5 days a week. You have all the time in the world for your kids and to pay attention to every small thing most mothers donā€™t have that luxury.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
[/QUOTE]
Omg I had no idea. Iā€™ve tried really hard to like her but I just donā€™t. I feel like she might be fake now reading all this.

Reactions: 7
I know Ulrika Jonson has done this for Menā€™s Mental Health.But she does look worse for wear in this.
Doing women and men a disservice with tit like this IMO - how to ameliorate some effects of mens' poor mental health? Women get your kit off! Ffs. Sorry folks I'll wind my neck in now.

ETF: Spelling and stuff

Reactions: 20
Sheā€™s mumsnet personified. I donā€™t like her and her ā€œlook how marvellous I amā€ act. Yeah of course youā€™re a good mam you have a millionaire for husband a wealthy family and can afford the best of the best for your kids. You donā€™t have to work 5 days a week. You have all the time in the world for your kids and to pay attention to every small thing most mothers donā€™t have that luxury.
She looks like Marco in a skirt

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sun has this

30,000 for one employee? In ireland its 350 maximum a week for people who cannot work during covid so even for a year its not even 18,000. What on earth kind of payment are UK getting from furlough to earn 30,000 in 15 months maximum

Reactions: 13
Any news on Tricia Penrose?Why happened with her children did she get them back from social services after that hair pulling story?

• Wow
30,000 for one employee? In ireland its 350 maximum a week for people who cannot work during covid so even for a year its not even 18,000. What on earth kind of payment are UK getting from furlough to earn 30,000 in 15 months maximum
It's 80% up to Ā£2500 a month for furlough in the UK.

Reactions: 5
His mother apparently!

• Angry
  • Wow
This exactly! Yet women have bought into herā€¦ I donā€™t get it

His mother apparently!
If it was his mother I am absolutely effing furious! I gave a friend a substantial amount of money to see her through as she was unable to claim furlough.

For the record I would give this same friend a kidney if need be, the point is old Tom from McFly could pay for his mom to care for their kids!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
it was his mother I am absolutely effing furious! I gave a friend a substantial amount of money to see her through as she was unable to claim furlough.
That would be an absolute disgrace if they were claiming his mother was an employee. Sounds like some kind of tax dodge even without the furlough stuff.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.