Secret Celeb Gossip #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was an article in the Daily Fail today which included Dane Bowers and someone in the comments mentioned a leaked home movie of him and Pricey and Dane sticking his toe where no toe should ever go 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
They never would have paid that money back if they weren’t found out. Took them long enough to come out with a statement as well. Was pretty stupid of them to even claim given the backlash Victoria beckham got last year. Wouldn’t be surprised if all the celebs are at it mind you.
I think a lot of them are at it. I think Giovanna got more backlash because she has such a wholesome, sweet image. I'm surprised that Posh didn't just brazen it out, everyone despises her anyway so it isn't as if she has any popularity to lose. And David is never ever going to get a knighthood, so why bother? All that being said, I actually feel even angrier at people like Kwusty and Katona, who declare themselves bankrupt and then are pictured going on 103 holidays every year and generally pissing money up the wall.

There was an article in the Daily Fail today which included Dane Bowers and someone in the comments mentioned a leaked home movie of him and Pricey and Dane sticking his toe where no toe should ever go 🤮
I don't even want to think about it. There are two places I can think of, both so vile they beggar belief. :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wasnt that another story to make out Simon was a super stud that they had to retract because Sinitta's expandable birth date would have made it illegal??
As I've said before, Simon genuinely was into pussy back then.

That video really, really was a tough wank. In fact, I gave up.

Jordan looked bored out of her head in it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I really hope the Fletchers time has come. Both smug cunts, terrible authors (unless its the kids stuff, which isnt so bad) and Im a huge McFly fan from the early days but I cannot stand Tom now. All that flashing the cash on homeschool stuff during lockdowns when most of us could barely afford paper really tipped me over the edge.

Reactions: 81
That's another level of disturbing 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for Ulrika. Whilst promoting a good cause she doesn’t look well
Why do women have to take their clothes off to be heard/noticed. They say it’s empowering but it is just perpetuating that this is all women are. And the older you get the more the misogynistic comments will arrive. She just looks desperate for attention, the only promotion going on is herself, and that is masochistic- she will be ridiculed.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Why do women have to take their clothes off to be heard/noticed. They say it’s empowering but it is just perpetuating that this is all women are. And the older you get the more the misogynistic comments will arrive. She just looks desperate for attention, the only promotion going on is herself, and that is masochistic- she will be ridiculed.
I agree. I actually feel quite sorry for Ulrika, she seems rather a scattered person. She also looks unwell to me. She isn't unattractive but she would be healthier if she gained a bit of weight in a healthy way. Being as thin as that is no better, sexier, more attractive or healthier than obesity. I don't know why and how women were sold the lie that skinny is the best shape anyone can be, but I hope that I see it completely eradicated in my lifetime.

Reactions: 36
My problem with this is that if she wants to get her tits out, wave her fanny around, take naked selfies for the grot rags etc that’s fine - fill yer boots luv, do what you want but DO NOT attach your need for validation to a bleeping mental health charity you cynical twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She's more desperate than Amanda Holden and that's saying something!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes! I've seen it. It's very dull and boring and he does indeed commit to some toe action. Do not recommend tracking it down.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Giovanni Fletcher’s team heavily promoted that she’d give her winnings to breast cancer charity if she won IAC. It was a lovely thing to do but my cynical self felt it would have been nicer to do it after the win and not as a promotion TO win. Now this business with the furlough.

Reactions: 37
I think ulrica looks incredible (yes a few more pounds would be better!) but don’t understand the link with men’s mental health either

Reactions: 16
Not sure you can 'pay it back' Giovanna !
First of all, you knew you were claiming immorally, but still claimed it.
Secondly, you claimed for yourself as an employee, hmmmm, okay...
Exactly this. I came round to GF as my children love/d “The Baby Club” and even though I find her voice shrill, affected and hella annoying I thought she was a good one.

this shows me that she’s just a grabby fucker and that the classless TOWIE apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

plus he’s a big chinned prick too.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Giovanni Fletcher’s team heavily promoted that she’d give her winnings to breast cancer charity if she won IAC. It was a lovely thing to do but my cynical self felt it would have been nicer to do it after the win and not as a promotion TO win. Now this business with the furlough.
You dont get winnings from IAC - u get a fee agreed before you go in based on how desperate they are to have you on.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.