Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I assumed the Queen was sympathising more with the private WhatsApp messages being leaked particularly with the current drama the Royal Family are having, which included Harry mentioning private phone calls to Gayle King.
To be fair, that WhatsApp message must be the only time in his life Johnson has actually told the truth. Hancock is completely fucking useless. He deserves no sympathy whatsoever.
The Royal family drama is entirely of their own making. Personally I’d rather they concentrated on getting Prince Nonce to cooperate with the FBI than Harry’s latest twatting about.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I used to fancy Bob, there is something cute about him.
It’s the way he used to sing “he’s a nifty fifties throwback” at Mark Lamar during Shooting Stars that got me! Bloody loved that programme back in the day

• Haha
  • Heart

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Yes of course. Her brother is Mario Falcone from TOWIE. Can’t stand the woman, very smug and pretentious. Their lockdown homeschooling pics were nauseating.
She’s mumsnet personified. I don’t like her and her “look how marvellous I am” act. Yeah of course you’re a good mam you have a millionaire for husband a wealthy family and can afford the best of the best for your kids. You don’t have to work 5 days a week. You have all the time in the world for your kids and to pay attention to every small thing most mothers don’t have that luxury.

• Heart

Freeka

Chatty Member
Maybe she got a labia tidy up (sorry, I know it's dinner time) - and by the way, don't look up pictures, it's horrific.

I'd also be afraid of my vagina lips going black, shrivelling up and falling off, and/or loss of sensation.

I also remember reading an old sex tips manual (written by a woman) where she said, most men (she did say men) are so thankful to be next to a naked woman, that they don't care. If he does, he's not the man for you.
Yrs ago I worked with a load of lads in a nightclub. One day they had an old Playboy they were letching over. The main shot was a load of women standing next to each other with naked bums. In was from 70's and all the models had - in my opinion- pretty bad cellulite. I mentioned it and not one of them had even noticed it or cared. I asked if it bothered them and was told if you have a lass naked in front of you with her legs in the air and you are judging skin tone then well... never worried about it since 😁

• Heart
  • Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Giovanni Fletcher’s team heavily promoted that she’d give her winnings to breast cancer charity if she won IAC. It was a lovely thing to do but my cynical self felt it would have been nicer to do it after the win and not as a promotion TO win. Now this business with the furlough.

PeteM

VIP Member
Wasnt that another story to make out Simon was a super stud that they had to retract because Sinitta's expandable birth date would have made it illegal??
As I've said before, Simon genuinely was into pussy back then.

There was an article in the Daily Fail today which included Dane Bowers and someone in the comments mentioned a leaked home movie of him and Pricey and Dane sticking his toe where no toe should ever go 🤮
That video really, really was a tough wank. In fact, I gave up.

Jordan looked bored out of her head in it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

petitspois

VIP Member
I hate the lot of them but apparently the women Hancock's been having an affair with is a long-term friend from Uni and also a friend of his wife. Poor woman. I hope she chucks him out, has a summer of 🍆 then meets a nice guy in a couple of years that puts that little shithead to shame.

• Sad

lucrecia

Why do women have to take their clothes off to be heard/noticed. They say it’s empowering but it is just perpetuating that this is all women are. And the older you get the more the misogynistic comments will arrive. She just looks desperate for attention, the only promotion going on is herself, and that is masochistic- she will be ridiculed.
I agree. I actually feel quite sorry for Ulrika, she seems rather a scattered person. She also looks unwell to me. She isn't unattractive but she would be healthier if she gained a bit of weight in a healthy way. Being as thin as that is no better, sexier, more attractive or healthier than obesity. I don't know why and how women were sold the lie that skinny is the best shape anyone can be, but I hope that I see it completely eradicated in my lifetime.

thunderfook

That’s all I’m saying. It’s off topic in any case.

I think using woke as a slur for anyone who thinks differently than you is wrong.
I disagree. For someone to say educate yourself on something that is completely irrelevant to you is wrong - why should I care about aomeone else gender identity or sexuality. It’s not my business or concern! It’s actually the younger generation that most often tell people they are wrong if they don’t have modern values and beliefs! And this thread repeatedly goes off topic!

• Heart
  • Angry
not being funny but how can Mel Syles slam Keith Lemon when she appeared in lads mags and all that

given all we now know

its fairly obvious why post Des O Connor she fell off the radar telly wise

she was all over ITV at one time
I don’t get it? Why does appearing in lads mags mean Keith can be rude to her? Why did she fall off the tv radar after Des?

Reactions: 35

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Im almost certain there was a poster on here not long ago who freely admitted they’d bang Hancock like a bat in a biscuit tin. ( If I can be arsed I might go and look for them and publicly shame them )
I’m now wondering if it wasn’t actually Hancock himself, testing the waters to see how the general public feel about his new status as cabinet sex god.
That was me. Though, my exact words were ‘shag him into next week’ so maybe it wasnt me.

Ive got laugh at that living, breathing wax work Amanda Holden having a go at him though. This is the woman who married Les Dennis to further her career, then had a very public affair with Neil Morrisey and rubbed Les nose in it! People in glass houses!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Miss Apprehension

Chatty Member
Re. Gove. IRC it was described as being “ Like watching a Slinky going down the stairs “ when he unfurls it at the urinlas.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Pixie06

VIP Member
So, to answer my question, you've read zero court documents. Why is it always the same with you people? You're only defense is "bUt hE sLePt wItH cHiLdReN" and then you want the conversation stopped immediately because you can't handle being so clearly uneducated on the subject. It's so sadly predictable. It really would be refreshing for someone to actually admit they know fuck all about it and consider doing genuine research but I suppose it's easier to remain an ignorant tabloid sheep. 🤷‍♀️
As a matter of interest how many girls were invited to these sleepovers?

Ennui

VIP Member
Don't you mean Kirstie Alley?? Not the Location Location Location presenter (another mistaken identity to add to the never ending list!).
I dunno, when you leave Scientology it's probably a good idea to go for Relocation, Relocation, Relocation.

• Haha

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
I don’t think breaching COVID rules is the real problem here. The real issue was secretly having a relationship with an adviser he appointed to a taxpayer-funded role.
i’ve seen a few boomers on Facebook say that he doesn’t deserve all this. I say that he bloody well does. He’s done a shite job, his boss thinks he’s useless, he gives his mates jobs and contracts and he’s telling everyone not to go near their granny while he’s at it with this bird.

• Heart