Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Kids that are raped don’t often have ‘proof’ though, do they.
No they don't and I am speaking from my own experience - I wasn't a celebrity child though, just an ordinary kid with a relative who liked little girls in all the wrong ways. He's dead now so I can talk about it, but while he was alive, it was an ugly secret and I was also accused of making stuff up for attention. Therapy and a fantastic husband have saved me though.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88

lucrecia

He made money from a documentary of what he claimed happened and it was just full of accusations that cannot be proved. Why would you want to cash in from something so bad if it happened? He uses what he says as a reason his career bombed when it's because maybe he just wasn't as good as he thinks he is.
This post is absolutely gross. Stop doubling down and victim blaming. Corey Haim is dead, Corey Feldman is very badly damaged. It is awful to doubt what they went through.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Kmacg

I really hope the Fletchers time has come. Both smug cunts, terrible authors (unless its the kids stuff, which isnt so bad) and Im a huge McFly fan from the early days but I cannot stand Tom now. All that flashing the cash on homeschool stuff during lockdowns when most of us could barely afford paper really tipped me over the edge.

Reactions: 81

Scuttles

So, to answer my question, you've read zero court documents. Why is it always the same with you people? You're only defense is "bUt hE sLePt wItH cHiLdReN" and then you want the conversation stopped immediately because you can't handle being so clearly uneducated on the subject. It's so sadly predictable. It really would be refreshing for someone to actually admit they know fuck all about it and consider doing genuine research but I suppose it's easier to remain an ignorant tabloid sheep. 🤷‍♀️
I'm sorry but we're going to have to just disagree.
Quite honestly, I find your responses slightly disturbing.

I think it's horrific how so many adults sweep away the fact that he did have young kids in his bed frequently and still seem to think that's acceptable.

I honestly don't care if you think I'm a sheep.
Now I'll leave you to go back to your MJ shrine and LP collection.
Shamone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
I feel we know each other well enough to make a confession. You know when strange people do that weird wRiTinG, I honestly thought it was some sort of code and used to spend ages trying to figure out the hidden message in the cap letters. Now I realise that people who do that are just fucking fruit loops. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Katie Hopkins has just posted this video about the Matt Hancock affair on YouTube.

From the woman pictured on the front of a newspaper fucking someone else’s husband in a field. 🙄
That bitch can get in the fucking bin. She’s the last person to be opening her rabid gob about anything.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Way way back in Tattle time, a poster told a story which I vaguely remember being about her mam slapping Ronan in the back of a taxi. Some other old timers will have to help me out here!
That was me! (I think). I’ve copied and pasted the post below:

I don’t know if this has been posted already but it’s not my story, it’s from Mumsnet, I’ll try and find it:

I went to a Gary Barlow concert (no judging) at the Royal Albert Hall in 1997. Afterwards my mum said we could wait outside to see if I could get an autograph, it appears there was a bit of a get together inside and a few pop stars of the time came out like 911 (one of which was inviting me back to his- I looked older but, still) and someone no one will remember called Connor Reeves who was lovely. Everyone has had a drink but it seemed pretty tame.

Then Boyzone came out (minus Mikey) and had probably drunk a bit more, Stephen Gately couldn't stand or really talk and was almost carried to the car. I asked politely for an autograph (there was a max of 10 people waiting) and they went mental shouting why should they? I wasn't at their concert and they weren't getting any money or anything from it. I was shocked and just said nothing, and my mum said to just ignore them they were just being silly because they'd had a few drinks. They then all got into the car / people carrier.

After 5 mins or so the window rolls down and RK calls over to me and says they're sorry, it's just a bit late and they were wrong, come over and they'll sign my programme. I went over and had to lean into the window to hand my book to him at which point whilst cackling he presses the button to shut the window on my head. At which point my mum walked over, made sure I was ok, opened the door and punched him straight in the face.

I've never been prouder to be her daughter

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I hate to be a Rules Bore but I’m not sure this is the right thread for either COVID payments (in general) or chat about sexuality etc, as it’s off-topic

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Referring to the “who on earth would shag Gove” question, I assume the attraction must be partly because he is supposedly massively well endowed. I am sure I read it here and on Popbitch.
🤢
I don’t care how big it is. Look at who it’s attached to. I genuinely can’t imagine anyone looking at that repugnant gnome and thinking ‘Ooh yes I fancy a bit of that’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Eureka

VIP Member
lmao

as soon as you bring up Michael Jackson, you lose any kind of credibility for me. That man is innocent as fuck and anyone who takes 5 minutes away from the tabloids to read a single court document will see that. It's 2021 and people are still this blind? Come the fuck on. If he was guilty, he would be protected by the media. Wise up.
Are you taking the piss?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

thunderfook

I hope this is true. Give the money to someone who genuinely needs it, not a millionaire.
Sorry but I don’t care if she paid it back, it is so not the point. I was entitled to a penny when I was sick with pneumonia and these c**ts just line their already overinflated pockets with impunity on the back of others living on foodbanks (ok I wasn’t one of those, but still!). She’s such a great mother earth, she didn’t care about other mothers struggling. She really deserves to be cancelled.

Reactions: 61

BunnyLebowski

VIP Member
The self-declared pansexuals I know are mostly the blue-haired brigade who have such low self-esteem they’ll agree to fuck anyone who gives them a bit of affection. They also seem to have the sort of tattoos that I consider to be self-harm.
From what I see the whole trans movement is utterly toxic for women and girls.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Pixie06

VIP Member
I think they are Scientologists but could be imagining that

I’m with you. I seem to recall them being pally with Tom Cruise, Kirsty Allsop and John Travolta and the link was Scientology…. But maybe she’s converted to Islam after her admitted affair (rumour has it they both lead separate lives and have multiple affairs)
Don't you mean Kirstie Alley?? Not the Location Location Location presenter (another mistaken identity to add to the never ending list!).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

House of Tea

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Ulrika. Whilst promoting a good cause she doesn’t look well
Why do women have to take their clothes off to be heard/noticed. They say it’s empowering but it is just perpetuating that this is all women are. And the older you get the more the misogynistic comments will arrive. She just looks desperate for attention, the only promotion going on is herself, and that is masochistic- she will be ridiculed.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Scuttles

Definitely not.

What grown man has an alarm system in his home? I think you'll find most.
Bedroom door, there's a difference.
But you'll choose to ignore it,like all Jacko's obsessive fans like to ignore all the massive red flags staring them in the face.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
OK long time lurker, spilling some tea...

After far too much champagne in a restaurant in Ibiza I ended up having a one-night stand with a former world boxing champion (hint: his naked bum in the jungle was very popular). Was an absolute charmer and lovely to me...until the next morning when he basically turfed me out with money for a taxi and left me to my own devices - his resort was in the middle of nowhere and he didn't even tell me how to get to reception from his villa. Ended up lost and wandering around in what was quite clearly last night's clothes - lesson learned! Took me weeks to recover - the rumours are true!

Also once had a wild night out at the Met Bar which involved Lee, Duncan and Anthony from Blue, Chris Eubank, Michelle Heaton, two American TV presenters and my mum almost getting us thrown out for attempting to play the bongos (not a euphemism!) This was back in 2002 and I was 16 at the time so had no business even being anywhere near the place...

Saw Mel Sykes had been mentioned on here - know some guys who used to go out drinking with the Sunderland players back in the day and told me a story about footballer Micky Gray being on the phone to his girlfriend/wife while Mel was - ahem - pleasuring him...

That's all from me ;)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Scuttles

lmao

as soon as you bring up Michael Jackson, you lose any kind of credibility for me. That man is innocent as fuck and anyone who takes 5 minutes away from the tabloids to read a single court document will see that. It's 2021 and people are still this blind? Come the fuck on. If he was guilty, he would be protected by the media. Wise up.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh sorry are you being serious...?

What grown man needs an alarm on his bedroom door when he's got underage kids "sleeping over"?
🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 55