Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Because if you have other income you don’t need to take government money. You’re literally complaining that you can’t do what you’re criticising GF for doing.

it’s like I can’t claim because profits are over £50k. I’m a bit gutted but COME ON I accept that they expect “rich” people to look after themselves (as you expect GF to)

House of Tea

VIP Member
There was a long running thread about the Alex Bellfield situation on D.S. until 2 days ago when the mods closed it down. Strange that. Just as Bellfield had started dropping video updates on his Youtube channel in the last few days implying that the courts were coming out on his side, and that legally he could at last now reveal more details and NAMES to boot. I suppose the P.C. mainstream media brigade on D.S. couldn't handle that though as it's against their narrative.

In this evening's video drop he named and shamed a major £700,000 a year BBC celebrity. I won't link to it in case it causes trouble here, but I suspect Youtube may well remove it. Grab it quick if you go over there to check it out.
Could you give a clue?

Your business needed to be turning a profit to receive any help.
View attachment 621378
I don’t understand your point?

I think your actual point has been missed as people are just answering about Giovanna Fletcher as opposed to the idea that someone was upset they couldn't claim a higher amount than they previously earned.

Many in Ireland criticise our Pandemic Unemployment Payment, but it definitely avoided these kind of arguments.
I was responding to the post I quoted- hopefully posters could see that!
I don’t understand your point?
Oh my what a messy post sorry

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Yes very cringe

More info here

More of Melanie Sykes tweets

On a different note ….Regarding Keith Lemon . I am surprised more celebrities haven’t said anything about his humour and behaviour. He crosses the line a lot and I’m amazed he hasn’t been called out for it . I have watched celeb juice in the past and enjoyed it but I think it’s way past it’s sell by date now and goes too far . It has normalised some bad behaviours which is wrong !
I’m not a huge fan of Melanie Sykes , she hasnt helped herself in the past but that must of been unpleasant for her . It’s unfair when sexual harassment is disguised as banter ! The attitudes of the production team was terrible !
Why would you post a picture with all that rubbish on the floor?