Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scuttles

His "bedroom" was the size of a 2 storey house but you're conveniently choosing to ignore that because it doesn't suit your narrative. You think it's strange for someone as famous as he was to have an alarm system, especially considering the fact that people broke in and hid in his closet. I don't know what to tell you, any other celebrity would get a pass for that but with MJ it's disturbing? 🤷‍♀️ How many court documents have you read, just out of interest?
The guy had underage children staying in his bed, what more creepy weirdness do you need?
Unless that's normal behaviour where you come from?

Now let's stop derailing the thread talking about a dead pedalo.

Reactions: 53

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Does anyone else remember the article Giles Coren wrote about when he went on holiday with his 3 year old daughter? It was a bit odd in parts.

Sample quote:
“And then I sit and stare at her, like the dippiest lover, not talking, transfixed by her beauty. Unable quite to drink it all in. Missing heartbeats at the way she gazes out at the sea through her long, curling lashes while slurping Coke through her pursed, plump little lips. And doing this I realise how being on holiday with my tiny daughter is the most insanely romantic holiday, in some ways even the sexiest holiday, that I’ve ever had.”

I saw him in a restaurant many years ago. He was with his sister and parents. He was absolutely tiny and wearing built up shoes.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

dumdums83

VIP Member
Corey Feldman is an attention seeker trying to make money from something he said happened but hasn't got any proof of it hence why it's gone no further.
Omg how stupid can you be?

harvey weinstein and jeffrey epstein, there was hearsay for years about them and victims were paid to be quite. If you watch the second series of the 2 coreys you can see the amount of trauma haim had to deal with. As a victim and Survivor of abuse the past is a hard thing to forget!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Dinkydonut

I know Ulrika Jonson has done this for Men’s Mental Health.But she does look worse for wear in this.
Good on her for having an age appropriate untouched, unfiltered, body that hasn’t been pulled and stretched to within an inch of its life. This is what a normal 50 somethings body probably looks like irl . Unlike Carol Vorderman whose skin looks like cling film stretched across a dish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Why do women have to take their clothes off to be heard/noticed. They say it’s empowering but it is just perpetuating that this is all women are. And the older you get the more the misogynistic comments will arrive. She just looks desperate for attention, the only promotion going on is herself, and that is masochistic- she will be ridiculed.
My problem with this is that if she wants to get her tits out, wave her fanny around, take naked selfies for the grot rags etc that’s fine - fill yer boots luv, do what you want but DO NOT attach your need for validation to a fucking mental health charity you cynical twat!

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Miss Apprehension

Chatty Member
He was best friends and living with Matt Leblanc as fellow struggling actors.. He auditioned for the part of Joey didn’t get it and persuaded Matt to try out for it. Matt returned the favour by putting in a good word and landing him the role of Gunter if memory serves.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

User name taken

VIP Member
My very mundane goss. Saw the actor who plays Gary Windass in Corrie going into the dentists, he has hair like an iced gem.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

SamFoxStuckinaCloak

Chatty Member
Exactly, this is higher up and they've been sitting on it for a while. As previous posters have said, I think it's a push to make Hancock resign. I wouldn't be surprised if this was Gove actually.
This has defo been leaked to hide something else. My friend is a political journalist and apparently it’s common knowledge that Gove has been having an affair with one of his male advisors for some time- the mail won’t cover it cos Sarah vine (Mrs Gove) is one of their writers.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
That’s all I’m saying. It’s off topic in any case.

I think using woke as a slur for anyone who thinks differently than you is wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Pixie06

VIP Member
It seems that both Tom and Gi are both self employed, both do a lot of work from home, they promote this perfect family/stressed working parents when its believed they employ a nanny. They book into hotels to get away to have some peace, her whole Happy Mum facade is grating. Both pretentious stage school kids.

Reactions: 47

Curlygirl28

How anyone can defend Michael Jackson is beyond me. anyone that does, i wonder, would you let your children have had a sleep over with him? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 46
I have a lot of gay friends and I 💯 support them and however they choose to live their lives - as long as it’s legal and consensual, we are all free to do what we want! However, my mother has very old school views on homosexuality. I don’t like them, but I do respect her right to her own opinion and am not in the business of trying to change her at 80 years old. The biggest issue I have with the younger generation is that you cannot expect people who developed their values and beliefs 50-odd years ago to suddenly ‘get with the programme’. Most can’t and won’t. lived through a war like them, you’d understand

100%. A non-binary person cannot identify as gay or straight. They would need to identify as pansexual, otherwise they’re basically contradicting their whole identity!

People don’t want labels, but there is a label for everything including being sexually attracted to a flippin exhaust pipe! This is a classic example of where people not only get confused, they simply can’t be bothered to figure it out.

My parents are nearly 80 and are the same; disgustingly homophobic. They have the right to their opinion but I don't accept it; in a modern, progressive society there is no excuse for homophobia. My parents equate it with paedophilia and think it should be illegal. I don't give a shit about 'living through the war' - I would expect that to give them more empathy. They're a disgrace and I tell them regularly.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

BunnyLebowski

VIP Member
Ok. I once saw Sylvester Stallone in a deli in Maida Vale. He gave me the once over eye-up and I so would have but I had my baby in the car. I have adored him since I was a child. Couldn’t believe I’d ever meet him. I was like ‘Damn you baby’!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44