Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok have another JZ and BK story. Supper at Scott’s in London with hubby, sitting at the corner of the bar to eat. We always clock someone “special “ when we eat there. Anyhow I look to my right and at the back of the restaurant siting side by side and facing into the restaurant are JZ and BK chowing down and drinking cocktails -ace! I catch his attention and wave my arms at him and her. He looks at me and mouths “ do I know you?” I laugh and motion no but instead I give him/them the illuminati sign from the bar and they both laugh he puts his hand on his heart and says thank-you. Hubby mortified says “you just can’t help yourself can you?” Hmmmm no. From a distance is cool - just not up in her grill 🤣. #theysitsidebysidetoeat #cosmopolitans
Finally....after scrolling thru all the Phil the is he, isn't he Greek, or wot....a good bit of first hand nosey-o celeb goss! Thanks be to GaryBarlow JCM!

Reactions: 11
The rumours about Millie Bobby Brown are awful. If they are true then her parents are a bleeping disgrace. There’s pushy stage parents and then there are this lot. They apparently forced her to dump her similar aged boyfriend so she can purse relationships with much older influential men in Hollywood.
I find that so sad. She’s dressed to the nines in most pictures these days and she looks and acts like she’s in her thirties.
Poor girl.

Reactions: 9
A good few years back I was at a festival and suggs from madness ran on stage butt naked during a sea sick Steve set. Seassick Steve just laughed, but that was one wrinkly butt I could have lived my whole life happily without seeing. He had an inflatable world covering his front parts thankfullly. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Maybe the difference was down to the intake, or not, of certain substances?
I did wonder this but I think it would have to be a substance with a medical need as Scientologists don't support the use of recreational drugs and he's got a right hard on for the old Scientology

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s one of those people who, in a professional capacity, is an absolute professional at being professional, eg like tom hanks, will smith etc they laugh in all the right places, they’re engaging, great with other guests, poke fun at themselves etc etc. Graham Norton couldn’t speak more highly of him on This Morning, in that he (TC) would arrive and shake hands with every single person he was introduced to, working on the show, and would make sure to do the same on the way out and remember *all* their names.
On the other hand, my friend used to work in A&R and said he (TC) is basically like his crazy manic exhausting character in Magnolia.
I was a HUGE Tom Cruise fan back in his Top Gun days and had all the articles about him bluetacked to my wall cut from Just Seventeen or something like that. One article I had up that I’ve never forgotten was that he has impeccable manners and expect others to be the same (manners cost nothing and all that...) so I’ve always admired this fact about that crazy guy 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
On the other hand, my friend used to work in A&R and said he (TC) is basically like his crazy manic exhausting character in Magnolia.
Strangely that's the only film I've ever liked him in, that character is how I always imagine Tom Cruise to be in real life.

I was a HUGE Tom Cruise fan back in his Top Gun days and had all the articles about him bluetacked to my wall cut from Just Seventeen or something like that. One article I had up that I’ve never forgotten was that he has impeccable manners and expect others to be the same (manners cost nothing and all that...) so I’ve always admired this fact about that crazy guy 🤪
I do admire this level of professionalism. Tom Cruise must know that just meeting him for a few seconds would make someone's day. It's a real act of generosity to give your time out like that, I think. I know he's an oddball with weirdy scientology views and debated sexuality etc but as far as we know he's not a harmful person. Hardworking and professional (which incidentally is why I've gone off Madonna with this latest tour)

Reactions: 29
Would love to really know what went on with Nicole and Katie Holmes... US papers gossip was that Katie was terrified he d make Suri be scientology educated/indoctrinated at their huge camp and remove her from her normal NY school. Also been reported Tom not seen her since she was 7 as she s now categorised as a "suppressive person" and true scientologists have no contact with suppressives. Hollywood goss sites also said Nicole refused to join scientology .. The cruise adoptive kids educated in the scientology campus and rumour has it that's why they don't see Nicole cos she's a suppressive person. All reported gossip I know but to call it a religion feels odd when it believes in RL Hubbard and aliens🤷

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Think people were tearing him apart ,not for his politics but for his views on women etc ..As someone rightly said he has a low opinion of single mothers but has left a trail of them in his wake ..And his views on the LGBTQ community's..
This is Boris l'm talking about ,I've quoted the wrong person ..was meant for the post below it (long day).

Whoa, so he’s more like Jez than you’d think!

But... siblings though?! That is peculiar. Were these dalliances close together or years apart?
Aww I love Jez and can almost forgive him for anything. I'm watching repeats of Peep Show atm and adore Robert Webb, he doesn't even have to speak, his facial and bodily expressions alone make me laugh out loud. His character on Peep Show is deliciously disgusting. :ROFLMAO: Sounds as though he is, as you say, more like Jez as we'd think though!

And who can forget his wonderful performance on Comic Relief a few years ago. Boy but that man can move!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Aww I love Jez and can almost forgive him for anything. I'm watching repeats of Peep Show atm and adore Robert Webb, he doesn't even have to speak, his facial and bodily expressions alone make me laugh out loud. His character on Peep Show is deliciously disgusting. :ROFLMAO: Sounds as though he is, as you say, more like Jez as we'd think though!

And who can forget his wonderful performance on Comic Relief a few years ago. Boy but that man can move!

I really rated Webb too, he is v funny, but went off him when he admitted in his autobiography that when he first married and had kids he didn't pull his weight around the house because he didn't believe it was expected of him, what with being a man and everything.

I think he made this confession as part of realising how much the Toxic Masculinity of his childhood had infected him though, so maybe he's different now. Anyone here read his book and can clarify?

Men not helping at home is just a particular *thing* with me because two decades ago I thought I was marrying a New Man, but it turned out he was Mr 1950s🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
O
I read “lesser” as lezzer 🤣🤣

On the gay vein; Rylan,
Did he fall out with Schofield? I didn’t see any “I’m so proud” coming out gushing nose🐟
I saw an article by him last year and he said some peeps at TM treat junior staff like tit. It’s widely believed he meant Schofiel and perhaps Holly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Intersting cause I've watched US border control loads and often when someone has a trace of drugs on them, they are denied entry and/or banned. Guess they make exceptions.

She looks more childlike so fits the show, sadly.
He was denied entry in 2017 to the season 2 premier of Stranger Things. Allegedly had a small amount of white powder sniffer dogs picked up on. Read into that what you will :sneaky:

Reactions: 2
Re Boris, I did hear rumours last year of him and Priti being rather...close. Could be bollocks, but I wouldn't put anything past that man who'd clearly shag a table if there was a hole in it.
I can’t stand PP but she does not strike me as a woman who would be able to bring herself to touch Boris! I dunno, she’s clearly power crazed but I just get the vibe she absolutely would not do that.

Anyone have tea on aiden turner? I hope not! My sister works in a hotel in manchester and has seen SCD professionals and partners getting cosy....one used to be a big breakfast presenter...that’s all I have and I think it’s old news

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.