Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adele and Simon Konecki got married because they were only dating for a few months and she got pregnant and felt obligated to stay with him and marry him. She was still in her mid twenties when she got pregnant and married as she felt there was no other option as she was quite insecure, coming to terms with fame and wealth.

A year or so ago she got fed up with being with him just for the sake of their child. Filed for divorce and lost weight. Also, Simon Konecki was never her type. Adele is really fond of London gangster type black men.
So Prince Philip 🤴🏼Is completely safe then 🤪. (couldn’t resist )😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Beyoncé’s baby bump crumpled over a bit on the Wendy Williams show when she sat down, think that was her first pregnancy
Not sure how it would all work with a surrogate, but Blue Ivy is the image of Jay Z. I don't think I've seen a picture of the twins though

Reactions: 4
Any gossip about the Stranger Things cast? I know Charlie Heaton and Natalie Dyer are rumoured to be heavy drug users but anything else? Since I'm prepearing to do a big rewatch!

Reactions: 5
I was on holiday in Mexico about 15-20 years ago and actor Brendon Frazier was there with his boyfriend, think he has a wife now but I remember being star struck as he had just been in the mummy or George of the jungle ( I was about 10 or 11 at time) he was very lovely and gave me his autograph

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Any gossip about the Stranger Things cast? I know Charlie Heaton and Natalie Dyer are rumoured to be heavy drug users but anything else? Since I'm prepearing to do a big rewatch!
Oh I didn't know these two were together. That's adorable. Shame about the heavy drug use obvs.

Reactions: 3
I was on holiday in Mexico about 15-20 years ago and actor Brendon Frazier was there with his boyfriend, think he has a wife now but I remember being star struck as he had just been in the mummy or George of the jungle ( I was about 10 or 11 at time) he was very lovely and gave me his autograph
From interviews Brendon sounds like a very nice guy who was done dirty by the corrupt cesspool that is Hollywierd. It's not my kind of show but I was pleased he's found fresh success with Doom Patrol.

Reactions: 9
Oh my gosh - I have a Brendan story. When. I was in a restaurant in Covent Garden with friends, he was also in there. We were giggling about the fact George of the Jungle was in the restaurant and anyway he came over and said hi. My friend who was pissed, asked him to prove who he was and he just laughed but sent us a desert and wine over. He was super nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Charlie Heaton from Stranger Things had some issue going through an airport because of some drug issue...last year or the year before. I am amazed he’s allowed into America if there’s a drug conviction but perhaps it’s just a well known issue rather than him having any convictions as such.

Don't know about Natalie Dyer.

Reactions: 1

This has got to be about Stephen Spielberg's daughter. If so, then I hope she gets the love and support she needs.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t know if it’s ever been confirmed but you just need to watch 1episode to see that Natalie Dyer has an eating disorder, I’m surprised they allowed her to carry on acting as the show is aimed at teens. Her hair looks so thin from malnourishment and her eyes are sunken in!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Any goss on Jesy Nelson and Chris Hughes? I wish she would just smile for photos rather than do silly mannequin pouts all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The Courtney and Doug abuse marriage always gave me the creeps, I equally blame her parents as well as him. I think its such as shame as she has always came across as lovely in anything I have seen her in (Celebs Go Dating).

Reactions: 18
I see Vernon Kay is in the press slagging off Jack Black, calling him a c*ck. Takes one to know one Vern.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not sure how it would all work with a surrogate, but Blue Ivy is the image of Jay Z. I don't think I've seen a picture of the twins though
I’m a 100% convinced she used a surrogate for blue ivy, and ofc she’s gonna look like Jay Z, he is the father after all

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A surrogate is simply that, they carry the baby for the parents. They are just the host. Of course Blue looks like Jay Z he is the bio father

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Vernon Kay is an odd one isn't he? didn't he survive the sexting scandal(s) but then seem to disappear from TV randomly afterwards? I know Family Fortunes isn't much but from that to nothing is strange isn't it?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.