Secret Celeb Gossip #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. Doesn't have the best taste in women 😕

There were blinds when he was with Emma Roberts that they were both heavy into drugs
His taste in women puts me off a bit. I’ve heard that Halsey is rude too. He seems so nice though?
It’d be a shame if he was into hard drugs too. Oh Evan! 💔😅

Reactions: 4
Re Simon - would HIV make him look so crap though? HIV is a manageable condition these days. A couple of work colleagues have HIV, they look hale and hearty.

Re Tim Spall, think he had leukaemia.

Reactions: 15
Re Simon - would HIV make him look so crap though? HIV is a manageable condition these days. A couple of work colleagues have HIV, they look hale and hearty.

Re Tim Spall, think he had leukaemia.
Being honest I’m really not sure at all 😬

On Lionel Blair, does anyone else remember when Noel Edmonds pranked him for his TV show while he was in a play in the theatre?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Being honest I’m really not sure at all 😬
Have a mate with HIV, he's never looked better than he does these days with the treatment he is on now. No expectation of it being life shortening anymore either, which is great.

Reactions: 37
Check him out now. His heels, his friend's boob job scar, the botox, the teeth, it's all jaw dropping.

Dodgy dodgy dodgy dodgy as duck the pair of them, mark my words the press are gonna drop the bomb on this soon

Reactions: 12
Is Joey Essex’s surname really Essex? I honestly thought it was a stage name.
I have just watched Joey Esex's show on BBC about his grief at losing his Mum at the age of 11.
He lost his mum through suicide, heartbreaking for him.
I have so much more for him than for Prince Harry, who lost his mum from an accident.
I cannot imagine losing a parent from suicide.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I have just watched Joey Esex's show on BBC about his grief at losing his Mum at the age of 11.
He lost his mum through suicide, heartbreaking for him.
I have so much more for him than for Prince Harry, who lost his mum from an accident.
I cannot imagine losing a parent from suicide.
I have unfortunately lost a grandparent to suicide and it’s the worst pain imaginable for all involved

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Dodgy dodgy dodgy dodgy as duck the pair of them, mark my words the press are gonna drop the bomb on this soon
Call me cynical, but he has such an awful rep, I wonder if he’s getting in mitigating circumstances early? A la Michael Jackson? Remember when the first case came up he admitted to being addicted to pain killers?
Just a thought.

Re Shane and Colleen both cheating, this is why wife swapping isn’t appealing.
More appalling when you think of the possibles

That camp voice. Remember Simon is rampantly heterosexual.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Patsy Stone.
You have my sincere sympathies, it must be horrific.

Gobble gobble
Is that a reference to the execrable quality of said film? Or on how Jenny got her start?

[Q: 80417"]
Fantabulosa is a brilliant watch :)
[/QUOTE]

It is, however, I couldn’t get to he end of the diaries they’re so depressing, such an un happy life.

Why on earth would he need bodyguards? The band were big in the '90s, it's not like he's a current heartthrob being swarmed wherever he goes!
It’s probably more to his lack of popularity rather than his popularity. Can’t stand the Cnut, hypocritical tosser.

Pete Burns love of fur put me right off him
Yes.

! He’s a dine figure of a
Oooh we we’re probably there at the same time then, I moved from the CC to an IREC in 2007.
Ahhh going in for a drink is such a good idea. I just stood outside acting daft 🙈
I remember the Arsenal team training in the dip behind the hotel next to the river. The sight of Arsene Wegner in v short red shorts will stay with me forever 🤮
How very dare you! He’s a fine figure of a man.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I also watched the Joey Essex programme last night. I've never watched TOWIE or him in anything else before so know very little about him. I thought the programme was done in a really sensitive and respectful manner and it was clearly he'd been really deeply affected by such a tragic loss so young.

Reactions: 16
There was an explanation on the radio about this.. basically they had to undergo some talks with the priest & then sign a 'contract' about understanding the commitment apparently. I'm not Catholic so hope that makes sense. It was on hits radio news yesterday.
According to the Catholic Church as his two previous forays into marriage stated in an Anglican setting the cheated a wives and abandoned kids don’t count as they’re not Catholic, he marriages aren’t recognised!
Considering their stance on abortion, I wonder what they think about his scouring the internet for the cheapest ones for his mistress twice, that’s just the ones we know about.
Sickening hypocrisy.

No I’ve never met her but people I know have and they all say she’s very nice. One of them said that she was a ‘proper lady’ whatever that means 😂 I think he meant that the way she carries herself is how you would imagine royalty to be
She wants the top job, she was always horrible when she was in known, a terrible snob who neglected her kiss to shag jug ears.

No I’ve never met her but people I know have and they all say she’s very nice. One of them said that she was a ‘proper lady’ whatever that means 😂 I think he meant that the way she carries herself is how you would imagine royalty to be
She wants the top job, she was always horrible when she was in known, a terrible snob who neglected her kids to shag jug ears.
Nice people don’t leave their dirty knickers for housekeepers to pick up when they’re staying in a friends house. They’re supposed to tip too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.