Secret Celeb Gossip #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rita is everywhere! Her hustle is crazy, she always gets these highprofile boyfriends. Then she always fails to keep it up when they broke up.
Is Taika the next big thing? I only know him because of Jojo Rabbit (which was disappointing for me), but I find him hot.
Taika is definitely high profile at the moment, especially with the new Thor film in production.

Reactions: 5
No l wasn't asking that, wasn't sure if people think his on screen persona was a real life reflection due to comments about being the wrong person to piss off.
Ah, ok, well from what I know, he’s not the kind of person to piss off as he’s got a bad temper, and some of the roles he’s had definitely reflect his upbringing and those he grew up with, especially the “Sexy Beast” role that was apparently based on a mutual friend (or so my hubby said) hope that answers your question!!

Reactions: 6
Max Mosley has died and the DM’s breaking news banner is quite an intro to his life. Don’t think he really wanted to be remembered that way!
53743FF1-E5AB-4A9F-A963-2F5F48A4B68A.jpeg

The article states that ‘He took the Sunday newspaper to court in 2008 and won a landmark privacy case having successfully sued the News of the World for claiming his five-hour bottom-spanking, whipping and fantasy session’.
Five hours?! Good God, his arse must have been sore!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Yes definitely! But why would you look at an actor who is not all that attractive and think 'Oh he must be being held captive by a worldwide criminal network of people traffickers and drug dealers being run by a woman pretending to be his wife, who has foisted three babies on him and made him pretend they are his'?
Regardless of whether one thinks he's attractive or not, it's mental that people have these convoluted theories around him and around other famous people.
I've just stumbled upon these nonsensical theories (quite literally a couple of days ago after reading about Martin Freeman's comments about Jim Carrey) and it's utterly baffling to me. I'm admittedly a fan of Cumberbatch's work and think he's actually intelligent, but I could never be one of these maniacal stans (not only of his, but of any actor at all).
It's intense. It's rather delusional. Not to generalize but these fans have taken it too far- the rabbit hole of these theories that I fell into was worrying.
All these celebs are just trying to live their lives, but the conspiracy theorists are weaving all these stories about human trafficking and the like; the celebs must find it rather disturbing to read some of this stuff about themselves.
Then of course, you have actual problematic celebs (Weinstein and the like), so I suppose that's what fuels the fire.
It's fascinating to me.

Max Mosley has died and the DM’s breaking news banner is quite an intro to his life. Don’t think he really wanted to be remembered that way!
View attachment 588282
The article states that ‘He took the Sunday newspaper to court in 2008 and won a landmark privacy case having successfully sued the News of the World for claiming his five-hour bottom-spanking, whipping and fantasy session’.
Funniest thing I've read all day! :ROFLMAO:
Sorry, it's a terrible thing to say about someone who's just passed away! :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The press were always going to have a field day over Max Moseley when he popped his clogs.

Reactions: 16
Where is she?
She said by some to be in the family vault in the local church, alongside her father and other family members. There are stories of lights being seen in the church late at night on the day of the funeral and workmen making preparations.

Reactions: 8
Exactly. If I was still of child-bearing age with limited morals and no ambition other than to be very very rich and a little bit famous, I'd shag my way through every celeb male I stumbled across and have as many babies as I could. Kerching!!

My husband has just read that over my shoulder and said 'what, you'd even shag Boris Johnson?' Er, no.

Luckily I am knocking on a bit now and my baby making days are over so male celebs the world over can breath a collective sigh of relief.
Oh absolutely. I completely agree with you and would do the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Regardless of whether one thinks he's attractive or not, it's mental that people have these convoluted
Yes that is true. It seems to he his fans that do it though, despite other actors being more conventionally attractive. Maybe others get the weird conspiracy theories too but I'm unaware of them?

Reactions: 2
Yes that is true. It seems to he his fans that do it though, despite other actors being more conventionally attractive. Maybe others get the weird conspiracy theories too but I'm unaware of them?
I think Benedict has a restraining order against one of his more deluded fans, to protect himself, his wife and children. Although this particular woman thinks the children are all borrowed and his wife is a drug dealing, people trafficking prostitute who has a hold over BC due to black magic and satanic arts.

I'm quite glad that, apart from my husband, I don't really find any other men appealing.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Says in paper that Jamie and Frida have been together 18 months not 6 as stated before but at the end if the day him and Louise are over so why the big fuss? So what 6 kids between them they have to look after them yeah probably with help, but cannot really see the big fuss. The past has gone cannot change it

Reactions: 5
Maybe others get the weird conspiracy theories too but I'm unaware of them?
Quite possibly, though, much like you, I'm blissfully unaware! I'm here for the usual goss but this stuff around him is intense!
I think Benedict has a restraining order against one of his more deluded fans, to protect himself, his wife and children. Although this particular woman thinks the children are all borrowed and his wife is a drug dealing, people trafficking prostitute who has a hold over BC due to black magic and satanic arts.
I didn't know about the restraining order! Gosh, I don't blame him for getting one! :LOL:
It must really hurt to read about people thinking your kids are fake/borrowed/rented. :(
I wonder how many other celebs have to deal with this kind of thing? :unsure:

Edit: I just remembered that I was reading somewhere along the way, one of his neighbours was live tweeting his every move! I wonder if that's who the restraining order was against. I'd feel so violated if someone was spying on me and tweeting everything I did! :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I would absolutely hate to have my every move scrutinised, let alone tweeted to the world. Surely that is a breach of privacy?

I very briefly worked in a private hospital and we had a very famous patient. A photographer got one of those window cleaning extension rods and attached his camera to it to try and get photos of the person as they recovered from illness. The police swiftly got rid of him, and I'd like to think that no newspaper would touch hospital bed photos with a bargepole. I know George Best had a death bed photo taken but that was at his request, to warn others off alcohol dependence.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 588282
Imagine having that as your epitaph!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That article about Max Mosley is an absolute shambles. He took on the bullies and won, and they are so childish and bitter they have the arrogance to publish something so disrespectful 12 years on. It’s disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A photographer got one of those window cleaning extension rods and attached his camera to it to try and get photos of the person as they recovered from illness.
Sorry to keep quoting you, but my goodness! This is unthinkable! No respect at all for a human being recovering in hospital- just the need to get that exclusive photo at all costs. :oops:

Reactions: 17
I know someone who was in the same adoption group as her and her then husband Andrew. Their children were twins with an older sibling and all 3 were up for adoption, but Sinitta and Andrew apparently only wanted boy/girl twins, and wouldn't take the older child. I'm not sure how true that is. This same person told me that she thinks Sinitta only married Andrew so they would present as a mixed heritage couple and thus be offered mixed heritage children. Andrew certainly didn't stay around for long after the adoption had taken place.

The only thing I can find online is that in 2010, Sinitta planned to adopt the twins' younger sibling, nothing is mentioned about an older child. It's probably complete bullshit to be honest.
years ago when the twins were very young i saw a programme about them with sinitta and husband from little i remember she was awful on there

Reactions: 3
Says in paper that Jamie and Frida have been together 18 months not 6 as stated before but at the end if the day him and Louise are over so why the big fuss? So what 6 kids between them they have to look after them yeah probably with help, but cannot really see the big fuss. The past has gone cannot change it
Because it's surely common decency to let your ex wife know you are having another child so she can support your other children if they are stressed or upset by the news.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
years ago when the twins were very young i saw a programme about them with sinitta and husband from little i remember she was awful on there
I vaguely recall a programme - was it called wife swap? Sinitta swapped places with the bloke that played Les Battersby's wife. Bruce Jones, that's the fella. Mrs Jones got the kids involved in fingerpainting and cutting out and pasting and Sinitta's husband went ballistic when he got home because of the mess. There was no mess, nothing that wouldn't be cleared away within minutes. Sinitta spent her time nagging Bruce to eat less, drink less, give up smoking and go to the gym and not the pub. He hated her.
How clever am I, I've just found the link.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Because it's surely common decency to let your ex wife know you are having another child so she can support your other children if they are stressed or upset by the news.
Maybe he didn’t know the story was going to break, and he thought he had time to tell her? Like his cousin Frank before him, I’m not sure either of them had any idea the paps had been called so if Frida is behind that, it’s not a huge leap to think she let it slip...

• Sad
I vaguely recall a programme - was it called wife swap? Sinitta swapped places with the bloke that played Les Battersby's wife. Bruce Jones, that's the fella. Mrs Jones got the kids involved in fingerpainting and cutting out and pasting and Sinitta's husband went ballistic when he got home because of the mess. There was no mess, nothing that wouldn't be cleared away within minutes. Sinitta spent her time nagging Bruce to eat less, drink less, give up smoking and go to the gym and not the pub. He hated her.
How clever am I, I've just found the link.
That would have won a Bafta if Downtown Abbey hadn't been invented.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.