Secret Celeb Gossip #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t Jamie rumoured to have been very controlling of Louise? When she did Strictly she wore very frumpy modest costumes, the kind that Ann Widdecombe wore. She said it was to stop her kids being embarrassed but I don’t buy that.
I suspect that he might have been....and in earlier threads there were a few stories of him being a serial cheat. She's better off out ofthe marriage, but it's said that she seemed to regret leaving him at one point. Imagine being sad that you left someone who continuously cheated on you. Her self esteem must be shot. Possibly explains her seeking validation with the massive sexy social media presence.

Reactions: 13
Found them. The ones where she is hugging him, his hands are dangling down, not a hint of reciprocation, just accepting the hug with no participation.

Probably just told him she was pregnant. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I knows this is left field, but one of the comments underneath a Daily Mail article when he and Lou were breaking up stuck in my head. It was along the lines that he was a cheat, and had been seeing a young male hairdresser in Cobham near to where he lived with Lou at the time.
This also reminded me of the rumours that Louise had a fling with Daisy Lowe after splitting up with Jamie. Which was probably bollocks, but still.

Reactions: 7
Yes , I wondered this. Not sure when the interview was, but I thought after mentioning baby loss in pregnancy she didn’t say her children as being loves of her life . Ouch !
I know someone who was in the same adoption group as her and her then husband Andrew. Their children were twins with an older sibling and all 3 were up for adoption, but Sinitta and Andrew apparently only wanted boy/girl twins, and wouldn't take the older child. I'm not sure how true that is. This same person told me that she thinks Sinitta only married Andrew so they would present as a mixed heritage couple and thus be offered mixed heritage children. Andrew certainly didn't stay around for long after the adoption had taken place.

The only thing I can find online is that in 2010, Sinitta planned to adopt the twins' younger sibling, nothing is mentioned about an older child. It's probably complete bullshit to be honest.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wasn’t Jamie rumoured to have been very controlling of Louise? When she did Strictly she wore very frumpy modest costumes, the kind that Ann Widdecombe wore. She said it was to stop her kids being embarrassed but I don’t buy that.
I thought that was a complete load of old hooey. By week 3 she had flung off her twinset and pearls and was prancing about in a leotard doing a barely passable facsimile of Flashdance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She is absolutely well rid! If I were Louise I'd be getting my best girls together, spending the next few years having great fun holidays, drinking cocktails on the beach having a laugh at Jamie dealing with sleepless nights, dirty nappies and toddler tantrums. Also being a step dad to someone else's kids (four of them!) whilst trying to keep his own kids in the right place emotionally, considering they are now a "blended family" despite hardly knowing each other. Regardless of whether this relationship stands the test of time or not, Jamie is tied to this woman and her kids for the rest of his life. Louise might not see it right now, she will definitely be very hurt by this, but in the long run, I think she will be better off.
Completely agree! After I split with my Ex, he got together with a younger woman with 3 kids, she clearly thought he was loaded (because after we split up he bought a flashy car that I always refused to let him get when we were together) and after a few months started talking babies and moving in etc. He clearly tit himself about the prospect of having 7 kids to be responsible for (our 2, his older child from a previous relationship, her 3 and any new baby) and they split up a few months later. I know he views it as a lucky escape. As tbh do I, my kids hated hers 😂

Agree that of the 2 of them, Louise is in a far better position. Always though Jamie was a bit of a dick tbh, much like his cousin Frank Lampard.

Reactions: 18
It won't have been an accident on her part, I bet. Jamie Redknapp's girlfriend, I'm referring to.

The girl that got pregnant by one of One Direction after a one night stand admitted to using ovulation sticks before seeking him out.
I'm quoting myself here, but someone has just told me that Louis Tomlinson's babymama actually set out to try and coax a baby out of Harry Styles but he was having none of it, he said he didn't do one nighters. Particularly with a girl carrying a positive ovulation stick ;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm quoting myself here, but someone has just told me that Louis Tomlinson's babymama actually set out to try and coax a baby out of Harry Styles but he was having none of it, he said he didn't do one nighters. Particularly with a girl carrying a positive ovulation stick ;)
But why are they having ons with girls without a condom? They cant be bothered to protect themselves so more fool them!

Reactions: 40
But why are they having ons with girls without a condom? They cant be bothered to protect themselves so more fool them!
Exactly. If I was still of child-bearing age with limited morals and no ambition other than to be very very rich and a little bit famous, I'd shag my way through every celeb male I stumbled across and have as many babies as I could. Kerching!!

My husband has just read that over my shoulder and said 'what, you'd even shag Boris Johnson?' Er, no.

Luckily I am knocking on a bit now and my baby making days are over so male celebs the world over can breath a collective sigh of relief.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Exactly. If I was still of child-bearing age with limited morals and no ambition other than to be very very rich and a little bit famous, I'd shag my way through every celeb male I stumbled across and have as many babies as I could. Kerching!!

My husband has just read that over my shoulder and said 'what, you'd even shag Boris Johnson?' Er, no.

Luckily I am knocking on a bit now and my baby making days are over so male celebs the world over can breath a collective sigh of relief.
You could still make some cash doing a kiss and tell in the sidebar of shame.
‘ My night of passion with the wheezing bin bag of custard’ might make you a few quid. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Drink, drugs and boners are a combination that don't lead to great decision making.

Plus, you could still be unlucky with a condom.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘ My night of passion with the wheezing bin bag of custard’ might make you a few quid. 🤢
I think I'll stick with being poor and unknown. I'd need so much alcohol afterwards, not just to drink to forget, but to bathe in to feel clean again, it wouldn't be worth it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Drink, drugs and boners are a combination that don't lead to great decision making.

Plus, you could still be unlucky with a condom.
That is certainly true. Although you can get unlucky with a condom, it seems the richer you are, or the more feckless you are, the unluckier you get! YOu also dont just get pregnant every time you have sex. YOU need to hit a few days during ovulation, although I must admit as i was an old lady ( 33) when I was trying for my children, a young 20 year old would be far more fertile! I bet they didnt use condoms though :D

Reactions: 4
His fans go absolutely nuts over him! I like him as an actor, but why does he generate such over the top reactions? Its so weird!
I really like him. He comes across as very charming and intelligent and I'm much more interested in what's in someone's head, as opposed to their pants. However.... I seriously fancied Marky Mark with his underwear adverts. 🩲 😍

Reactions: 7
The women who shag BoJo though are mature women on the whole with their own successful careers. What on earth are they doing shagging him? And then being surprised when he cheats/ coerces you into having an abortion/ denies responsibility for another disturbingly hairy blonde baby?

I really like him. He comes across as very charming and intelligent and I'm much more interested in what's in someone's head, as opposed to their pants. However.... I seriously fancied Marky Mark with his underwear adverts. 🩲 😍
Yes definitely! But why would you look at an actor who is not all that attractive and think 'Oh he must be being held captive by a worldwide criminal network of people traffickers and drug dealers being run by a woman pretending to be his wife, who has foisted three babies on him and made him pretend they are his'?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Always crying and clapping like a distressed seal.
Read this and gave the biggest, most ugliest almighty snort ever! People must think I’m malfunctioning 😂

I live fairly locally and the common accepted story round here is that she’s not on the island.
Where is she?!

EW!
Anyhow, she was a fair few years older than me when 'So Macho' came out in 1987 (I was 17) and I'm 51.
I like how on Wikipedia there are 4 sources for her age because she’s changed the story so many times! All we need is an Ancestry fan to buy her birth certificate and we’d know for sure then!
4433064D-ED01-4CFE-9384-6624B3095CF6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Do peeps really think Ray Winstone is a tough guy? I know he plays tough guys but that doesn't mean he is - what evidence is there he is more than a wannabe gangsta? 🧐
My hubby grew up with Ray, and knows the family really well. He definitely used to hang around with people like Terry Adams and his brothers, so if you’re asking if he’s a “wannabe” the answer is no.

Reactions: 8
My hubby grew up with Ray, and knows the family really well. He definitely used to hang around with people like Terry Adams and his brothers, so if you’re asking if he’s a “wannabe” the answer is no.
No l wasn't asking that, wasn't sure if people think his on screen persona was a real life reflection due to comments about being the wrong person to piss off.

Reactions: 4
Rita is everywhere! Her hustle is crazy, she always gets these highprofile boyfriends. Then she always fails to keep it up when they broke up.
Is Taika the next big thing? I only know him because of Jojo Rabbit (which was disappointing for me), but I find him hot.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.