Secret Celeb Gossip #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
years ago when the twins were very young i saw a programme about them with sinitta and husband from little i remember she was awful on there
I remember that program. The husband seemed very disinterested in the whole thing. As far as I can remember, he soon disappeared.

Reactions: 5
It's probably the Goop fanny candles she insists on lighting on set.
It's probably the Goop fanny candles she insists on lighting on set.
She really must be a narcissitical twit to think that the smell of her fanny is a perfect scent for a dinner party. I can imagine guests arriving at her house saying "fish tonight?" and she pulls out a vegan pizza!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She really must be a narcissitical twit to think that the smell of her fanny is a perfect scent for a dinner party. I can imagine guests arriving at her house saying "fish tonight?" and she pulls out a vegan pizza!!😂
This is probably why Chris Martin ran for the hills!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But why are they having ons with girls without a condom? They cant be bothered to protect themselves so more fool them!
dont even listen to those rumours. Their fans are notorious for making up slanderous tit about their girlfriends

Reactions: 6
I doubt Louise would say anything either way, if she knew or not. Nothing has ever really been said about their marriage break up, which did come as a bit of a shock after 19 years of what seemed a solid marriage. I haven’t read her book but I don’t think any revelations came from it? They both seem to focus on their boys, I don’t think we’ll hear anything.

Reactions: 5
re Martin Bashir

until all of this came out about how he lied to Diana

I genuinely thought he was one of the best in television news

when he first broke through in the 90s I thought

here,s somebody very like a youthful Trevor McDonald IE of a different creed relatable and not a smug pompous ass when bringing the facts

I and doubtless millions of others still hold Trevor in very high regard

you cant say the same about Bashir now can you
I never really had any opinion of him until he appeared on celebrity X factor and believed he was good!! I felt he was a bit of an actor pretending to be humble hiding an arrogance.

Benedict Cumberbatch face looks like a rustic homemade sausage roll IMHO
This is just hilarious 😂

Not that I think having a baby after a few months is a good idea but can we stop saying ‘she did it on purpose’ - men can take precautions too and they should, why does it have to be left to one person. Sick of men blaming women saying they have been trapped.

Know it can work both ways just seem to alway be majority of female blame

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This is due to the fact that pissing each other off means more to them than their kids welfare at the time, it’s the same when I read true life stories in magazines where women were with an extremely violent man for 20 odd years and their kids seen it all and then woman finally gets away for good, yet within a year is seeing someone else, and I don’t agree with that when you have kids, in these situations then you should be single with your kids for a long time and get yourself and kids into counselling , I think some women just can’t be single.
I had a spine chilling moment when a woman I knew told me, with a completely straight face, that she invited her abuser round to her safe house because she was ‘lonely’. Never mind that he came close to killing her before that, had to flee for her life & she spent months in temporary accommodation under she was housed at a safe distance over 200 miles away. She chose to have his child after he had beaten her & had coercive sex with her (yes, it is rape but she couldn’t hear that). She brought him right back into the heart of the family.

The thought that she might sit with her ‘difficult’ feelings, thank her lucky stars that she, & her two small children, were free to have a safe life & make new friends counted for nothing. Alas, she then went on to have another child with a different man who after a while beat her up. More police intervention, more social services involvement, another safe house & a huge amount of upset for three small children.

I now understand what Erin Pizzey meant when she stated that some women are equal partners in the abusive relationship. The tragedy is that children are brought up in this dysfunctional family dynamic.

What it is about having a child within a few months of a new relationship? Sealing the deal?
Is having a child so soon a form of commitment rather than a marriage as a statement & rite of passage?
Why when a woman barely knows the man does she make a commitment to him, by having a child, in no time at all?

I’m a card carrying social liberal, but life has shown me that I have grew up with rose tinted spex on & I find myself less tolerant as I see for myself the plight of children subject to the vagaries of selfish parenting & short term choices taken.

To get back on topic ... I give you Katie & Kerry.

the new relationship is security, it is a form of protection against a man who they often fear will kill them
This is the bit I struggled to get. She told me that she thought the new guy would be a good provider - as is her father -but she made that decision based on the flimsiest of evidence, mostly what he told her. That she should wait to get to know him better before bringing him into the home & meeting her children, let alone shag him, just did not register.

Back on topic - do some celebs & their quick-fire baby making set an example for others to follow or do they reflect society’s values in general?

Max Mosley has died and the DM’s breaking news banner is quite an intro to his life. Don’t think he really wanted to be remembered that way!
View attachment 588282
The article states that ‘He took the Sunday newspaper to court in 2008 and won a landmark privacy case having successfully sued the News of the World for claiming his five-hour bottom-spanking, whipping and fantasy session’.
Five hours?! Good God, his arse must have been sore!
According to Tom Bowers speaking on LBC this morning, Mosley paid five prostitutes to Nazi uniforms & speak German during the orgy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I had a spine chilling moment when a woman I knew told me, with a completely straight face, that she invited her abuser round to her safe house because she was ‘lonely’. Never mind that he came close to killing her before that, had to flee for her life & she spent months in temporary accommodation under she was housed at a safe distance over 200 miles away. She chose to have his child after he had beaten her & had coercive sex with her (yes, it is rape but she couldn’t hear that). She brought him right back into the heart of the family.

The thought that she might sit with her ‘difficult’ feelings, thank her lucky stars that she, & her two small children, were free to have a safe life & make new friends counted for nothing. Alas, she then went on to have another child with a different man who after a while beat her up. More police intervention, more social services involvement, another safe house & a huge amount of upset for three small children.

I now understand what Erin Pizzey meant when she stated that some women are equal partners in the abusive relationship. The tragedy is that children are brought up in this dysfunctional family dynamic.

What it is about having a child within a few months of a new relationship? Sealing the deal?
Is having a child so soon a form of commitment rather than a marriage as a statement & rite of passage?
Why when a woman barely knows the man does she make a commitment to him, by having a child, in no time at all?

I’m a card carrying social liberal, but life has shown me that I have grew up with rose tinted spex on & I find myself less tolerant as I see for myself the plight of children subject to the vagaries of selfish parenting & short term choices taken.

This is the bit I struggled to get. She told me that she thought the new guy would be a good provider - as is her father -but she made that decision based on the flimsiest of evidence, mostly what he told her. That she should wait to get to know him better before bringing him into the home & meeting her children, let alone shag him, just did not register.

Back on topic - do some celebs & their quick-fire baby making set an example for others to follow or do they reflect society’s values in general?
Agree with so much of this. Life has opened my eyes. I just hope thise crazy bints Price and Katona don't have more kids. Neither can properly look after the ones they have.

Reactions: 8

According to Tom Bowers speaking on LBC this morning, Mosley paid five prostitutes to Nazi uniforms & speak German during the orgy.
Judge much? There's a lot more going on than 'she invited her abuser round to her safe house because she was ‘lonely’ '
what must have brought her to a point in her life that she would make this shattering decision rather than 'sit with her ‘difficult’ feelings, thank her lucky stars'.
Have you ever felt so desperate, worthless and alone that you would choose to be in a situation or with a person who could feasibly kill you?
How many addicts and vulnerable people are damaged partly because they *can't* sit with their difficult feelings?
Why do people repeatedly turn to drugs and alcohol when those difficult feelings come up?
Or turn to self harm, shopping, gambling, dangerous situations or binge eating?
Why does someone who's been repeatedly abused seek out the abuse again and again? Why are there patterns to destructive behaviour?
Rose tinted specs and a Liberal attitude are fine but they are not getting to the root of any of the issues.
In order to help the children we have to help the parents.
The services who support dv victims are very limited, these people need as much input as someone in rehab but there just aren't enough resources and until the root cause is treated people will return again and again to what hurts them. Its familiarity which is perversely comfortable. They feel its all they're worth, it's all they understand or they believe this time it will be different. They have nobody else to support them.
And a million other reasons why

I recommend Gabor Mate as a starting point if you want to learn more about how to compassionately support people with trauma and self destructive behaviours.

Eta : Reading this kind of thing could be enough to send women back to the person who hurts them, thinking everyone thinks bad of them.
it's very easy for an abuser and groomer to reassure that person that he is on their side and the only one who really understands etc. It's not crystal clear

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I would absolutely hate to have my every move scrutinised, let alone tweeted to the world. Surely that is a breach of privacy?

I very briefly worked in a private hospital and we had a very famous patient. A photographer got one of those window cleaning extension rods and attached his camera to it to try and get photos of the person as they recovered from illness. The police swiftly got rid of him, and I'd like to think that no newspaper would touch hospital bed photos with a bargepole. I know George Best had a death bed photo taken but that was at his request, to warn others off alcohol dependence.
I'd kind of like to be famous enough that people knew my name, but not so famous that I'd be publicly recognised.

Reactions: 8
I'd kind of like to be famous enough that people knew my name, but not so famous that I'd be publicly recognised.
I had a friend ages ago who was an excellent singer, but refused to do it professionally for this reason. He became a songwriter instead and said he made more money that way, was famous within the industry (as in producers, artists and labels knew of him), but got to live a normal life because normal people would never know they were singing along to his songs playing on the radio. It's a tightrope to walk but if you can manage it, you're getting the best of both worlds.

Reactions: 27
Judge much? There's a lot more going on than 'she invited her abuser round to her safe house because she was ‘lonely’ '
what must have brought her to a point in her life that she would make this shattering decision rather than 'sit with her ‘difficult’ feelings, thank her lucky stars'.
Have you ever felt so desperate, worthless and alone that you would choose to be in a situation or with a person who could feasibly kill you?
How many addicts and vulnerable people are damaged partly because they *can't* sit with their difficult feelings?
Why do people repeatedly turn to drugs and alcohol when those difficult feelings come up?
Or turn to self harm, shopping, gambling, dangerous situations or binge eating?
Why does someone who's been repeatedly abused seek out the abuse again and again? Why are there patterns to destructive behaviour?
Rose tinted specs and a Liberal attitude are fine but they are not getting to the root of any of the issues.
In order to help the children we have to help the parents.
The services who support dv victims are very limited, these people need as much input as someone in rehab but there just aren't enough resources and until the root cause is treated people will return again and again to what hurts them. Its familiarity which is perversely comfortable. They feel its all they're worth, it's all they understand or they believe this time it will be different. They have nobody else to support them.
And a million other reasons why

I recommend Gabor Mate as a starting point if you want to learn more about how to compassionately support people with trauma and self destructive behaviours.

Eta : Reading this kind of thing could be enough to send women back to the person who hurts them, thinking everyone thinks bad of them.
it's very easy for an abuser and groomer to reassure that person that he is on their side and the only one who really understands etc. It's not crystal clear
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Brilliant post

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
It was Katie who once boasted how she made a million just by selling her kids to tabloid news.
I hope her children never read that comment. Imagine knowing your mum deliberately conceived you, not because she wanted a son or daughter to add to the family, to cherish and love, but to make ££££

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I hope her children never read that comment. Imagine knowing your mum deliberately conceived you, not because she wanted a son or daughter to add to the family, to cherish and love, but to make ££££
I can’t disagree with this point. However, I do think it’s important to point out that however appalling and irresponsible the likes of Jordan and Katona may be, they didn’t make these kids on their own. Their fathers - particularly galloping fame whores like Peter Andre ( who made a fortune exploiting his kids ) are equally responsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.