Secret Celeb Gossip #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate Beckingsdale reckons that you are either good in the kitchen or good in bed, and that she is a crap cook. I wonder if this is why she keeps getting all these younger men. Jack Whitehall anyone?!
Although, quite an old fashioned POV, is there any truth?
I wonder if Olivia Wilde says the same😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See, I always thought he was really weird looking! Never done it for me,I also think Benedict cumberbatch looks weird and not at all sexy,but I know he has some really rabid fans.
Benedict Cumberbatch face looks like a rustic homemade sausage roll IMHO

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Benedict Cumberbatch face looks like a rustic homemade sausage roll IMHO
His fans go absolutely nuts over him! I like him as an actor, but why does he generate such over the top reactions? Its so weird!

I remember Justin's horrified reaction. Poor bugger. He'd probably only just started shagging his own age group and she was old enough to be his mum.

I've often wondered why mega rich rockstars (Rod Stewart, I'm looking at you) don't have a vasectomy once they've had the requisite amount of kids. It's a guaranteed income to get up the duff by a wealthy man, even if he's grotesque.
I think its an ego boost for them that they can bag a young woman and get them up the duff. People like Mick Jagger have so much money that a few £100000 in maintenance wont make that much difference. Its hardly like people like Jagger and Rod Stewart have the time to give to 8+ children spread around the world anyway.

Reactions: 5
This is due to the fact that pissing each other off means more to them than their kids welfare at the time, it’s the same when I read true life stories in magazines where women were with an extremely violent man for 20 odd years and their kids seen it all and then woman finally gets away for good, yet within a year is seeing someone else, and I don’t agree with that when you have kids, in these situations then you should be single with your kids for a long time and get yourself and kids into counselling , I think some women just can’t be single.
I think that is so sad, but true. Why are so many people incapable of living with their own company? My mother in law has a friend living with her at the moment who was in an abusive relationship for decades. She escaped with the help of her daughter and then married another abusive man within a couple of years, who she has just left after another 10 years! I know its conditioning and low self esteem and all that, but its so frustrating. Women need to learn to be happy on their own, rather than think any man is better than no man.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just found out Edward from Jedward has been in hospital getting his appendix out. He said he met someone he could see himself marrying one day. I'm curious to know more about that considering he was only in 48 hours. 😊 And we don't really hear about any partners they have had so I suppose I'm just being nosey ☺

Reactions: 14
Just found out Edward from Jedward has been in hospital getting his appendix out. He said he met someone he could see himself marrying one day. I'm curious to know more about that considering he was only in 48 hours. 😊 And we don't really hear about any partners they have had so I suppose I'm just being nosey ☺
Appendicectomy is a keyhole procedure these days. Often not even an overnight stay required, but you would need someone at home to look after you.
One of Jedward is gay isn't he? I'm not sure which one.

Reactions: 3
I think that is so sad, but true. Why are so many people incapable of living with their own company? My mother in law has a friend living with her at the moment who was in an abusive relationship for decades. She escaped with the help of her daughter and then married another abusive man within a couple of years, who she has just left after another 10 years! I know its conditioning and low self esteem and all that, but its so frustrating. Women need to learn to be happy on their own, rather than think any man is better than no man.
What's frustrating is the damage other people do to these women and lack of supports that makes them think they cannot go it alone. I really hate victim blaming of DV survivors, its not easy to leave a person who abuses you, the courage it takes to do that is incredible. I've worked in DV and for a lot of women the new relationship is security, it is a form of protection against a man who they often fear will kill them so while I see it as unhealthy I do understand the reasons behind it. DV and its impact doesn't end just because you leave and its a massive oversimplification of the issue to think that a woman who does get out can just adapt to being alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Appendicectomy is a keyhole procedure these days. Often not even an overnight stay required, but you would need someone at home to look after you.
One of Jedward is gay isn't he? I'm not sure which one.
Yes I believe so. I'm not sure either. Edward mentions someone but didn't specify male or female. Hopefully he has met someone that makes him happy 😊.

In fairness one photo doesn't mean a lot. You could have one 10 seconds earlier or later where he's got both hands around her.
Exactly . You can never go by one picture . They will have taken multiple shots very quickly and the paper will obviously go with one that can be “ambiguous” and invite comments . They can put whenever spin on it they want . He could literally have been taking his hands out of his pockets before reciprocating the hug . Admittedly she does look super clingy but one shot out of many will definitely create a different story .

Exactly . You can never go by one picture . They will have taken multiple shots very quickly and the paper will obviously go with one that can be “ambiguous” and invite comments . They can put whenever spin on it they want . He could literally have been taking his hands out of his pockets before reciprocating the hug . Admittedly she does look super clingy but one shot out of many will definitely create a different story .
Most celeb loved up walks come with about 20 photos or at least the DM ones do.

The biggest love of her life is her dog ? Doesn’t she have two young children? Way to go Sinnitta 🙄
Yes , I wondered this. Not sure when the interview was, but I thought after mentioning baby loss in pregnancy she didn’t say her children as being loves of her life . Ouch !

Reactions: 7
Kate Beckingsdale reckons that you are either good in the kitchen or good in bed, and that she is a crap cook. I wonder if this is why she keeps getting all these younger men. Jack Whitehall anyone?!
Although, quite an old fashioned POV, is there any truth?
I wonder if Olivia Wilde says the same😁
I fail on both fronts.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That video of Taika, Rita Ora & Tessa is so awkward. I imagine the other two people were probably sat like this the whole time

dd0.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wasn’t Jamie rumoured to have been very controlling of Louise? When she did Strictly she wore very frumpy modest costumes, the kind that Ann Widdecombe wore. She said it was to stop her kids being embarrassed but I don’t buy that.

Reactions: 14
I knows this is left field, but one of the comments underneath a Daily Mail article when he and Lou were breaking up stuck in my head. It was along the lines that he was a cheat, and had been seeing a young male hairdresser in Cobham near to where he lived with Lou at the time.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.