Secret Celeb Gossip #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen a couple of people on Instagram speculating about JLo and Ben Affleck and I didn't even realise she'd broken up with ARod!
Christ on a bike

The post Covid world does not need the return of Bennifer

It's like the Second Coming

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Christ on a bike

The post Covid world does not need the return of Bennifer

It's like the Second Coming
I mean Jennifer released ‘This is me...then’ and we had the absolute banger which is ‘Jenny from the Block’. So if she could replicate that I don’t mind a resurgence of Bennifer. Just maybe they shouldn’t act together again...

Reactions: 12
Bennifer part 2 is just what we need during this bleeping pandemic that doesn't seem to realise it has overstayed its welcome by 20 months.

I've just seen James Corden on The One Show being all humble brag about how he's such a massive star in America.

However, I did enjoy the carpool Karaoke he did with Justin Bieber, where Justin took him shopping, to buy clothes. Justin rocked up at all these designer boutiques, closed to the public, and asked for XXXXL items for James to try on. It was the opposite of fat-shaming, and Bieber came across as a really sweet person. He wanted James to be able to wear clothes for his age, not suits and ties. I know it was probably all scripted and the shop workers were all actors, but it made me feel all squishy inside.

Then again, a lot makes me feel squishy inside at the moment. I've worked through the pandemic, recovered from Covid, and I am seeing my mum next weekend for the first time since Christmas 2019.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Her husband comes across as decent. What on earth does he see in her? As well as her ugly personality,the looks like a spoon 🙄

*She looks like a spoon
tbh, it doesn’t reflect well on anyone if they can tolerated such behaviour.. I don’t know if she hid her monstrous character, but if and it’s a big if, he knew and was attracted to her “made in Sheffield” face, shame on him.

Bennifer part 2 is just what we need during this bleeping pandemic that doesn't seem to realise it has overstayed its welcome by 20 months.

I've just seen James Corden on The One Show being all humble brag about how he's such a massive star in America.

However, I did enjoy the carpool Karaoke he did with Justin Bieber, where Justin took him shopping, to buy clothes. Justin rocked up at all these designer boutiques, closed to the public, and asked for XXXXL items for James to try on. It was the opposite of fat-shaming, and Bieber came across as a really sweet person. He wanted James to be able to wear clothes for his age, not suits and ties. I know it was probably all scripted and the shop workers were all actors, but it made me feel all squishy inside.

Then again, a lot makes me feel squishy inside at the moment. I've worked through the pandemic, recovered from Covid, and I am seeing my mum next weekend for the first time since Christmas 2019.
I’m so pleased for you re Mum. I couldn’t see mine for months and I’d looked after her for donkeys years.
Have a lovely visit.

I mean Jennifer released ‘This is me...then’ and we had the absolute banger which is ‘Jenny from the Block’. So if she could replicate that I don’t mind a resurgence of Bennifer. Just maybe they shouldn’t act together again...
Wasn’t that all fake? They did a hilarious interview on breakfast telly, which was notorious for their lack of chemistry and general lack of credibility re romance.

He doesnt really need to do any presenting work anymore either because he’s a successful producer.
Yes, he must have hidden depths. I remember years ago they let him do the commentary on the Lord Mayors Show. Grappling for the word soldiers, after an age he settled on calling them “army people”.

He doesnt really need to do any presenting work anymore either because he’s a successful producer.
Yes, he must have hidden depths. I remember years ago they let him do the commentary on the Lord Mayors Show. Grappling for the word soldiers, after an age he settled on calling them “army people”.
‘Rugby agent’?! How random!
I should imagine he quite enjoys it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
RE Chrissy Teigan - Yes what she has done is abhorrent, she's owned it and apologised and the world knows about it. What else do they want? If she hadn't apologised, we'd get "... and not even an apology!!" I know she shouldn't have done it in the first place, but she did, so....

RE The celeb divorce. I am so over invested in it now! I just know I'm going to be disappointed when we finally find out. It's all over Deuxmoi about someone called John Mulaney, who I believe is on SNL in the US, which is TV and his divorce & affair with someone else I've never heard of. I hope it's not them, I wanted it to be someone I'd heard of! :ROFLMAO:
The vile cabbage patch kid-faced hag deserves her own thread ...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The vile cabbage patch kid-faced hag deserves her own thread ...
She has one!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think it's to do with the cost.

My NHS Trust has had to be dragged screaming into the 21st century during the pandemic, helping patients have virtual visits from friends and families (thanks you Sir Captain Tom, RIP, for the iPads) and holding virtual meetings using an actual computer, then documenting minutes and emailing them to all the attendees instead of handwritten notes distributed by internal post or fax. I am considered to be a computer genius at work because I know how to encrypt an email attachment :D :D Oh and I know how to use google to get someone's name and number instead of searching through old phone directories :D I am serious here, I wish I was joking!
I don't believe for 1 second the staff can't use google, they just choose to use a directory because it takes longer. I work on the Railway and it's the same, I've never worked with such a bunch of lazy, disinterested morons in my life. Even sending 1 email in a 7 hour shift is considered an impsosition by some.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I think it's to do with the cost.

My NHS Trust has had to be dragged screaming into the 21st century during the pandemic, helping patients have virtual visits from friends and families (thanks you Sir Captain Tom, RIP, for the iPads) and holding virtual meetings using an actual computer, then documenting minutes and emailing them to all the attendees instead of handwritten notes distributed by internal post or fax. I am considered to be a computer genius at work because I know how to encrypt an email attachment :D :D Oh and I know how to use google to get someone's name and number instead of searching through old phone directories :D I am serious here, I wish I was joking!
You better watch, news of your technological wizardry will spread and you’ll find yourself the IT expert for your entire Trust 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hollys in crisis talks about future on TM
This is the thing though. When you sign with a management company, as a rough rule of thumb, the terms are that they take 20% off all your earnings for 5 years even if you leave them.

So in order for that not to happen she has to walk away from any projects they were even remotely involved with.

• Wow
Maybe it’s her way of getting away from Schofield. Using the sunset clause as a reason for stopping working with him, and on the ice programme. She is friends with him but she might know that at some point his dodgy ways will be showcased, and the golden girl would be tarnished by association.

Reactions: 19
I’ve always admired Fern for how she’s kept a dignified silence through the whole Schofield/This Morning fiasco when she left and ever since. I’d love her to tell all about what went on. I think she was treated appallingly.
Fern is a bloody awful woman. I wonder if you have to be a total twunt to present This Morning.

Why the hell do they still use Fax machines when they are pretty much obsolete everywhere else? Just shows how behind the times the NHS is!
And the Civil Service still use them!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes its demeaning, insulting, belittling humiliating,embarassing and I have had that sexual behaviour at school and at jobs and its affected me as I would come to expect it at jobs so I would hide myself. Im glad this was raised like its ok for one and not another.

Some call it "BANTER" Its just a word I dislike it emcompasses this derrogatory behaviour.

Its so triggering for me to witness others go through this in person and on tv I just feel anxious and tearful and moreso angry as Im older, wiser, braver, confident.
Angry that I was ignored when I complained about behaviours like this.
I have actually met John Barrowman at tv and he was always popular and friendly to me. And others. But yes this isnt right and likely was ignored and he shouldve been disciplined or warned and probably never was.
Sadly though some people remain in the game having done much worse... why are some untouchable???
Ant (of that duo)and Phil spring to mind?
I really hope people can see its years later issues resurface the shame its suppressed these kind of "incidents" (I dont say that lightly ) and thats why complaints and harrasment charges come down the line. You suppress it and parenthood, MeToo movement flicks a switch... you fight back...

YOU DONT ever have a right to behave like that..
Well done for bringing this up🥺
We need to talk about these things..

Sorry to get serious
🤪sill face time to ease the mood🙃
I hate that the word 'banter' has been hijacked by so many cunts to explain/excuse their nastiness.
Up until about 5 years ago banter was always light hearted and anything nasty was labeled what it was 'sarcasm or nastiness'.
So freakin annoying watching people stay under the nasty-arse radar by claiming "it was just banter mate!"

Reactions: 18
I spent 11 months working in the NHS (non clinical) and it is the most clunking, inefficient, old fashioned beast. It’s the best thing this country has ever done but, my God, the money being wasted....no wonder it’s always on the brink- I rarely say it out loud, but it’s not entirely due to underfunding.
No, it isn't. The waste (of food, drugs etc) is phenomenal due to shoddy practices noone cares enough to sort out and then there's spending on tiers of management that are unnecessary. Currently a £50billion budget and only increasing year on year. The IT stuff is a bleeping nightmare of epic proportions.

I have a few family members who work in the NHS and a lot of the stuff is swept under the carpet. An elderly lady had a rectal prolapse and a male nurse literally just shoved it back in without anything for the pain. He was quietly ‘re assigned’. Another member of staff was sent a poison pen letter and the people who did it weren’t reprimanded and just sent to a different area of the hospital. She was told it would be ‘bad publicity’ to phone the police. Someone else has been caught stealing drugs and the worst they got was the keys taken off them and sent to a rehab. Another doctor was implicated in the death of a patient through neglect and records were changed so he doctor wouldn’t face any action. It’s highly corrupt, I should make my own thread on it 😂but I think the reason why the NHS gets away with it is because it’s ‘free’ healthcare and no one has the stomach to read about how bad the nhs is run.
There is currently a male medic (likely a nurse, police are being cagey about his actual role other than to say he's a medic) on bail for raping an elderly female stroke patient with a broken leg to death in 2018 at the stroke unit in a hospital in the north of England (Blackpool to be precise). She bled to death from a serious internal vaginal tear caused by this rape, not from her actual stroke. This criminal activity was only discovered due to ANOTHER investigation on the same stroke unit about poisoning, that is the sainted NHS staff there misusing some heavy drugs to basically chemically cosh patients comatose so they wouldn't bother them. The investigation also led to other charges of sexual assault on that unit. God knows how long the staff there were getting away with this catalogue of abuses and criminality, but I will bet it was years before anything moved enough to be investigated internally, let alone call the police in. I know there have been complaints locally about that unit for a decade, of filth and patient neglect, but an investigation uncovered things so horrific it makes me sick to think about. I cannot bear this cult of the NHS as if it's the most perfect system ever, and everyone it in has angel wings. It's just a large employer, it has many faults and has people working in it from gold standard to people who have zero business near vulnerable human beings, and there are admin I've encountered who are so surly and unhelpful and resentful of doing their jobs I would personally fire them straight into the sun.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
If someone like John Barrowman had smacked me on the shoulder or head with their cock it would have been flicked, spanked or bitten, just not on, and not humorous in any way.X😤

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.