Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Jaime Winstone has put on her Instagram that she's one of Noel Clarkes victims.
I do hope that if John Barrowman has been inappropriate then he gets the same treatment.
I think there’s been stuff said about John Barrowman on these threads before has there? Maybe to do with him wapping his dick out any moment so maybe what Noel Clarke said was unfortunately true to an extent...but he didn’t have go on about it and the women looked really uncomfortable.

I’ve only seen Clarke in Bulletproof so didn’t know anything about him. He was a cocky wideboy in that and I thought there was something dodgy about the character but maybe there wasn’t that much acting involved

FrostyChops

VIP Member
It does and I can't believe that Elizabeth Moss is a Scientologist. I mean, I know she's only playing a part in the handmaid's tale, but I still find it odd that she is one and she's in the handmaids tale.
What?! I had no idea 🙄

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I don’t like Andrew Brady I think he has a sinister personality bubbling away under the surface

True with R Kelly too. He receives so much support it’s insane giving the wealth of evidence of his deprave abuse of minors.
His trial is taking forever - when is it due?