Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MunHun

VIP Member
She’s revolting 🤢 what man will want to make her his wife?😳
I really hope that we have moved past those days of worrying if young girls are the type men want to marry. I find it so insulting to women in general to be thought of in those terms and wince when I hear mothers impart that term on their teenage daughters. Live and love freely and respectfully.

• Heart
Reactions: 104

Curlygirl28

I was once in a theatre in the west end, and about 5 minutes in, there were rumblings that Tom Cruise was in the audience. turned out he was only a few rows away from me, no minders , just a couple of friends. At the end of the show we all trooped out into the vestibule bit and he did too. There was no special treatment or queue jumping expected, in fact he spent about 30 minutes taking photos with anyone that wanted one (including me!) he was as nice as anything and waited until everyone who wanted a picture or to say hallo, had done so. Was that all fake? Yeah probably but it made a lot of peoples nights. I hate his “religion “ beyond compare but I think he’s underrated as an actor and i admire that he values his fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

buffyjayne

Chatty Member
If Dave Grohl ever turns out to be a dick it will be devastating
I met some of the Foo Fighters in New Zealand the day before the gig they had to cancel when their roadie bus crashed and their equipment got wrecked. I am a MASSIVE fan of all members, but especially Pat Smear. I was in a little run down gift shop off many a side street in Auckland city just browsing around for souvenirs for my family. I picked up a really questionable in quality kiwi bird keyring for 7.99 and was looking at it thinking this is the cheapest thing I can afford and it's utter crap. I then had one man on my right and one on my left looking at it. Pat Smear and Nate Mendel. Pat is so tall!!!! They are shaking their heads and Pat says 'No don't do it'. They turn around and Dave is there! Pat says 'not worth the money'. I wished them luck on their gig that night (which they didn't do) and also said good luck for Glastonbury...which hadn't been announced yet but I'm a super fan so kinda just had a sense :ROFLMAO: And Dave days 'Woah thank you but had do you know that' with a big smile - they didn't do that gig either because of the broken leg. Pat gives me 10 NZ dollars and says thank you for your kindness buy something that isn't that and points to the kiwi keyring.
One of the greatest days of my life. But I also felt for ages that I'd cursed them by wishing them luck on their gig which both never happened.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Did anyone else see Tom Cruise on Graham Norton last night? He seriously gives me the creeps. He is always so nice and personable and polite and listens to everything the other guests say, but it never seems genuine to me. I remember Michael Parkinson saying how expected him to be a ‘prat’ but he was really nice to everyone on the show, not just him. But it still feels fake. He’s like a robot who’s programed to be a ‘nice guy’ but isn’t really if that makes sense?

Reactions: 77

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
It's like he's the actor playing the part of Tom Cruise. I'd love to know if his fellow Top Gun actors really want him round their houses for dinner - I suspect not.
He trained at the same school as Lorraine Kelly, playing the character of Lorraine on her morning TV show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

GordonD88

Chatty Member
afternoon Tattle

sorry for my absence

my mum sadly died on April 15th aged only 60

14 months since Schofield came out publicly for dubious reasons

he,s got away with it FOR NOW but Mcgreevy hangs over him like a cloud

Adrian Dunbar did a SPOT ON impression of the smarmy git on HIGNFY a few weeks back

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Emerald37

VIP Member
She’s revolting 🤢 what man will want to make her his wife?😳
In fairness why on earth would anyone go for a man with that misogynistic viewpoint. As if women need to be a certain way to be marriage material. Suffice it to say any man who has that warped view of women should be avoided at all costs.

I'll never understand why people seem to think having lots of sexual partners is something to be ashamed of. If you're single then why not? Who ate you harming.

If you're cheating on someone then yeah that's unacceptable but having a vast number of sex partners if single is no one else's business but yours.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Exactly. Your parents have contacts. Your parents are rich so you can intern for free and live in London so can easily go to interviews/castings etc whilst living for free.

is Roman telling me that his dad being Martin kemp, his godfather being George Michael and his mother being in wham had nothing to do with people giving him a job

yes he might be good at the job now, but plenty of other people would have been too given those
chances

not singling Roman out really, Barney Walsh, Brooklyn Beckham, Anais gallacher, there are tons of them. Wouldn’t be suprised to see ginos son start popping up more now too, he was on one of the quiz shows with him
Brooklyn Beckham should be in a separate category - parents open the doors, but he's actually shit. Because Roman and Bradley are competent at what they do. Roman is a natural radio presenter.

But Brooklyn is fucking useless as what he does. Can't even take a photo properly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Eureka

VIP Member
Very random but since we are on the topic of nice/not nice celebs I met Johnny Vegas in a pub one night and he was a top bloke. And actually very good looking in real life :oops:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I’ve never understood the whole dressing boy bands in matching suits thing. Westlife were the same, young men in their early twenties dressed like middle aged estate agents.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

FrostyChops

VIP Member
I'm sorry but this pisses me off, why does she say "the mental hurdles a black woman must overcome to do such a thing". Was it any easier for the white woman to report him? What has this to do with race?
She was quite clearly referring to black women being made to feel they had grassed on of their own. Her point is valid.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Clovis

VIP Member
Back to Steve Jones for a bit. The main thing I remember about him was when he had a dildo formed from his own cock on a show.
steve-jones-gay-dildo-1.jpg

He looks pleased!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Now not only are we having to put up with every single person in the arts being a son or daughter of a celeb, we are being gaslit into accepting and repeating that they are there off their own merit. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 50

Shep

The firm I work for delivered some top soil to Warwick Davies today. The delivery driver said he seemed perfectly happy and healthy. Ironically the road he lives on is called Short Road

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Curlygirl28

Brand has rebranded (no pun etc) has a self help guru. He has his own podcast. He was also on a Gaby Logan podcast about mid life recently and he seems to think he is a messiah and can lead people.
“He’s not the Messiah, he’s a very naughty boy”

😂😂😂 sorry , couldn’t help myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49