Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L3moning

VIP Member
One thing I like about Sharleen is she’s a private celeb. I like celebs I don’t know much about.

There was an awards show years ago where Kate Moss was chucking food about and Sharleen Spiteri had a word (being a good Glasgow girl I imagine she ripped KM a new one). I liked that story.
Wasn't she rumoured to be the "Scottish female singer" who had an injunction against the reporting of a lesbian affair? Although the other guess was Lulu 🤣 Amy MacDonald would also fit, but I dont think she's necessarily famous enough.

I always quite like the fact that even though he hates her, Dave Grohl always defends Courtney Love if people blame her for Kurt Covains drug addiction. He is always at pains to point out that Kurt was doing heroin before he met Courtney - which the fans don’t always want to hear.
Isn't the general theory that it was Kurt who got her into harder drugs?

JulesyEire

Chatty Member
In one of the articles I read it quoted her as 1983. But I’ve watched video now and he speaks over her when she says the year and you’re right although could be mistaken 83 sounds like 86 to me. So you’re right I’ll delete my post as she’s not fibbing after all 🙈

There are some old threads with some serious gossip from a poster called Mischevious Mystery. Wish she’d come back.
how come she disappeared?

Lavendergreendillydilly

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
What does everyone think about the Brittany headline? If it’s true ?
Presumably it would be true unless he is lying under oath but apparently he ticked it in 2008 and it’s unlikely she would Have been able to do all her public apperences since then without a single sign of it.

S4buk

VIP Member
Don’t get me wrong, I really like him as well but it’s just crazy how he’s popping up everywhere. Reminds me of Rylan (I like him too!)

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Megan McKenna was on BGT singing Defying Gravity from Wicked. She actually has a pretty decent voice.

I much preferred the Pop Idol format and could never understand why ITV ditched it after only two series in favour of the X Factor. Idol ran for years in other counties and American idol produced quite a few stars. I always preferred watching it on ITV2 over the X Factor.
She was in a girl band or something on one of them too I think?