Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Could be, I suppose. I don't think she was ever married though, and some of the stuff she's said re: sexuality doesn't point to someone deep enough in the closet to get an injunction about it.
She was, I remember reading a random article and they had their first dance to ‘Together in Electric Dreams’ by Human League.

Just googled, his name is Luke Bullen and they were married from 2008-2013.

Reactions: 1

StormSolitaire

How does that work? It is still part of the commonwealth although it is aiming to be a republic...
Property investment usually. A lot of people who are wealthy but from countries with ‘weak’ passports like Iran will sometimes invest in the likes of Dominica, St Kitts, for a while even Cyprus but they clamped down simply for the ‘stronger’ passport.

Hamburglar

VIP Member
I’ve just listened to the live episode of the podcast “Help I Sexted My boss” and they were talking about relationships at work. They were joking about Jordan North having a relationship with someone that he worked with, but he looked uncomfortable and they changed the subject quickly.

I wonder who it was? I’m still not sure if he is straight, bi or gay?

Does anyone have any ideas?

I have a feeling that by the time the episode is edited for the podcast on Tuesday that section will be edited out.
I thought he was straight up until about 12 months ago and now I keep picking up little hints that might indicate otherwise. If he’s gay / bi it could just be that he’s not out publicly yet.

He shared a story the other day of a blonde girl who works at radio 1 and on her Instagram feed there’s loads of pics of them together with hearts in the caption. That dosent really clear up the mystery as I put hearts with my friends but interestin.

tatkik

Poor woman anyone trying to get IN noncey Andrews pad, instead of OUT, has serious problems.

Isn’t he into masochism? it should fit him like a leather studded glove in there.

I don’t think he’s done himself any favours with his solo persona. The mysterious elusive shit, the unflattering clobber, in savoury friends. All the lies!
This woman is horrible, supposedly had threesomes with Weinstein, claims to be a feminist and did the dirty in her partner and kids with H, or not and just for P.R? Also defended creepy pedalo Woody Allen.
exactly!those could b my words

monga

VIP Member
I agree but I can imagine for Anna it would be one hell of a big step, it’s a completely different world,I read somewhere that her parents are even worse than his , so chances are they wouldn’t help her, look what happened to Jill his sister, she’s been almost ostracised
Yeah but Jill broke away ( good for her ) her missionary work was the golden ticket to get away from them, it's laughable when you think they're chaperoned before marriage ,not even a kiss allowed yet they'll always have the back of a p e a d o :sick: her parents thought she hit the jackpot when she started going out with him I wonder what they think now ! or maybe that's tolerated within the cult .

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Who's the singer probed re a rape of a 14 gear old? :(

Could this 2017 article started To trend last night again because people think it is Dave Clark?